Trump Support Up This Week Among Black Voters

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
ME: The studies have been posted from multiple sources many times in this forum: Peel 15% of blacks away from the Democrat party and the party is dead. Why are Dems screaming racism at the tops of their luungs now? This is why:

Trump Support Up This Week Among Black Voters - Rasmussen Reports®
".....this week’s surveying for the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll has found a bump in black support for the president. Even with the +/-9 margin of error for the smaller sample, it’s a bump that has held up nearly all week

• Banned
Could Trump Win 20 Percent of the African-American Vote in 2020? | RealClearPolitics
"........Some polls have indicated that Trump's approval rating among black voters is close to 20 percent. That is far higher than the 8 percent of the African-American vote that Trump received on Election Day 2016.

A recent, admittedly controversial Rasmussen Reports poll showed African-American approval of Trump at 36 percent.

Even 20 percent African-American support for Trump would all but dismantle Democratic Party presidential hopes for 2020. Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election with 88 percent of the black vote. That was about a six-point falloff from Barack Obama's share of the black vote in 2012..
....."

• Banned
Back to the topic please:: As I said, studies have been posted from multiple sources many times in this forum: Peel 15% of blacks away from the Democrat party and the party is dead. Why are Dems screaming racism at the tops of their luungs now? This is why:

".....this week’s surveying for the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll has found a bump in black support for the president. Even with the +/-9 margin of error for the smaller sample, it’s a bump that has held up nearly all week

Democrats have shown they don't care about blacks and the conditions they are forced to live in or the daily shooting and violence in inner cities.

ME: The studies have been posted from multiple sources many times in this forum: Peel 15% of blacks away from the Democrat party and the party is dead. Why are Dems screaming racism at the tops of their luungs now? This is why:

Thus the claims that Trump caused the shootings.

Democrats are desperate.

Democrats have shown they don't care about blacks and the conditions they are forced to live in or the daily shooting and violence in inner cities.

Perhaps that's true in your little fox bubble. Are you saying black folk are just too stupid to know which party is better for them?

Yet another dumb thread. Why?
I know that childish ignorant turds like you cannot handle truth and facts, but do try to learn something. I am educating you.

Educating? On what subject? How many times crazy right wingers will post the same dumb crap and pretend it's true??
Well to their credit, they do get it right once an awhile. Terri not withstanding.

And they intentionally get it wrong so often. Terry included. I don't mind being lied to, but for Gods sake, make it at least a little more believable. It's insulting for the right to think any sane person would fall for some of the crazy stuff they spout.

Yet another dumb thread. Why?
I know that childish ignorant turds like you cannot handle truth and facts, but do try to learn something. I am educating you.

Educating? On what subject? How many times crazy right wingers will post the same dumb crap and pretend it's true??
Well to their credit, they do get it right once an awhile. Terri not withstanding.

And they intentionally get it wrong so often. Terry included. I don't mind being lied to, but for Gods sake, make it at least a little more believable. It's insulting for the right to think any sane person would fall for some of the crazy stuff they spout.
Agreed. The left is no different.

Perhaps that's true in your little fox bubble. Are you saying black folk are just too stupid to know which party is better for them?

Or they are just fearful of attacks from democrats.

Trump has been an amazing president.

We have never seen a president accomplish more in his first 2 years than Trump.

I can see Trump easily winning a second term to continue the gains we’ve all benefited from.

Forum List

Back