Trump Support Up This Week Among Black Voters

Of course. But you are wrong about Charlottesville. That is a fact

Bullshitdog is wrong about just about everything

You know that's not true, but you can't help yourself.

Actually, I agree with Terri. I have not once seen you criticize anyone on the Left. You’re a one trick stupid pony.

Oh BooHoo. If you don't like me pointing out the ridiculous lies and absurdities of Trump and his supporters, you should quit telling so many absurd lies.

Actually, I agree with Terri. I have not once seen you criticize anyone on the Left. You’re a one trick stupid pony.

Oh BooHoo. If you don't like me pointing out the ridiculous lies and absurdities of Trump and his supporters, you should quit telling so many absurd lies.

You still don't get it. Amazing. Stupid old man you are.

I get that your emperor has no cloths.

I get that your emperor has no cloths.

You mean clothes? You old idiot.

Untitled.png

ME: The studies have been posted from multiple sources many times in this forum: Peel 15% of blacks away from the Democrat party and the party is dead. Why are Dems screaming racism at the tops of their luungs now? This is why:

Trump Support Up This Week Among Black Voters - Rasmussen Reports®
".....this week’s surveying for the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll has found a bump in black support for the president. Even with the +/-9 margin of error for the smaller sample, it’s a bump that has held up nearly all week

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
poll.png

ME: The studies have been posted from multiple sources many times in this forum: Peel 15% of blacks away from the Democrat party and the party is dead. Why are Dems screaming racism at the tops of their luungs now? This is why:

".....this week’s surveying for the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll has found a bump in black support for the president. Even with the +/-9 margin of error for the smaller sample, it’s a bump that has held up nearly all week
Trump prepares a push to woo black voters

NEW STORY UPDATE

polls show that African American support for Trump is sky rocketing !! nearly 35% of Blacks approve of the job Trump is doing as potus !! and it should be no surprise !! all time low unemployment for African Americans ...criminal justice reform ......opportunity zones..... highest home income and rising !! with over 50 yrs of failed democratic policies that have decimated African American families and communities [inner cities] African American voters are starting to leave the democratic party in droves ! and with the fear of being persecuted and labeled an uncle tom the support for Trump is probably even higher ! if this is true its over for the left !! maybe thats why they keep urging and supporting millions of illegal aliens crossing our border !Democrats' Dread Goes Real: Polls Show Black Support For Trump Rising

NEW STORY UPDATE

polls show that African American support for Trump is sky rocketing !! nearly 35% of Blacks approve of the job Trump is doing as potus !! and it should be no surprise !! all time low unemployment for African Americans ...criminal justice reform ......opportunity zones..... highest home income and rising !! with over 50 yrs of failed democratic policies that have decimated African American families and communities [inner cities] African American voters are starting to leave the democratic party in droves ! and with the fear of being persecuted and labeled an uncle tom the support for Trump is probably even higher ! if this is true its over for the left !! maybe thats why they keep urging and supporting millions of illegal aliens crossing our border !Democrats' Dread Goes Real: Polls Show Black Support For Trump Rising
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...cffa9e-0248-11ea-8bab-0fc209e065a8_story.html

Democrats’ Dread Goes Real: Polls Show Black Support For Trump Rising
Democrats' Dread Goes Real: Polls Show Black Support For Trump Rising

Two polls released in the last week have confirmed what Republicans hope and Democrats fear: support in the black community for President Trump is rising.

On Monday, Rasmussen reports noted, “ICYMI: Last Friday we showed Black Likely Voter approval for @realDonaldTrump at 34%. We then found out that a recent widely quoted @EmersonPolling Registered Voters based poll showed Black Voter approval for @POTUS at 34.5%.”

The Emerson Poll, released November 21, indeed showed Trump with 34.5% of black registered voter approval. RedState noted, “Thirty four percent approval for President Donald Trump. And that’s not an outlier with other Rasmussen tallies, the average has actually gone up since last year when it was in the 20s.”

BullshitDog is wrong about everything. Thats a law of nature.

New polls show black support for Trump surging
New polls show black support for Trump surging

Rush Limbaugh could hardly contain his excitement. “We’ve got three polls today showing Donald Trump at 30 percent or higher with black voters,” he told his national radio audience Monday. “We’ve got Emerson, we’ve got Rasmussen and we’ve got Marist!”

Rush was echoing a Trump 2020 campaign email titled “Black Voters Are Raising Their Voices in Support of President Trump. Recent Polls Show Significant Increase in Support from Black Community.”

“You can’t dispute the fact that African-Americans have been benefiting from President Trump’s policies,” Katrina Pierson with the Trump campaign said in a statement. “Four years ago, the president asked the black community, ‘What do you have to lose;’ now we are thinking, ‘Imagine what we stand to gain!’”

I can't wait for Trump to beat the snot out of the Dems

Why the race for Black voters is the most important Democratic primary of them all
Why the race for Black voters is the most important Democratic primary of them all

"....if Donald Trump overperforms among Black voters, it will be incredibly hard for Republicans to lose.

Forum List

Back