"Experts" not guns are responsible for mass killings.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
When mass shootings occur calls to ban guns come to the fore as they tend to do when innocent people die in the carnage. The theory is that taking away the instrument of the killing will stop the cause of death and make society a safer place. This makes sense on a superficial level but the logic is flawed because it does not address the dynamics that lead shooters to kill indiscriminately often losing their own lives in the process.

There are some people in this world who are born with a propensity for violence from nature not nurture and short of prenatal genetic testing to identify and abort them before birth there is no effective way to save innocent lives through prohibition of guns or any article used in mass killings. These people are rare and compose a tiny fraction of mass killers. But there is growing segment of the population artificially damaged by the introduction of powerful drugs that rewire the brain and turn them into killers.

The American Medical Association, the American Psychiatric Association, the Pharmaceutical industry and the National Education Association are the prime culprits in mass killings due to the propagation of poisons administered to the population that alter brain chemistry and essentially create monsters.

When Daniel Patrick Moynihan warned in the 1960’s that experts (political and academic) were bringing about the disintegration of traditional families he was ignored and ostracized. By the time many of these children of the Great Society entered school they were recalcitrant, disruptive and dangerous without the compass and natural controlling mechanisms that come from families with two biological parents.

In the 1980’s these unruly school children were seen as a serious problem so the American Psychiatric Association fabricated a designer mental health condition, Attention Deficit Disorder, later Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. This allowed the schools to control the kids by darting them like zoo animals.

Today millions of kids are jacked on Adderall and Ritalin the from time they are seven years old and the destruction of the developing brain turns some, like Parkland school shooter Nicolas Cruz, into wild animals. You can take away all the guns and these beasts, created by the quackery of the same experts that gave us the opioid crisis, will find a way to kill.

The profit motive for drugs is what is killing the people in crowds not bumpstocks.

Every western society that has better control on their guns than we do have less gun violence than we do.

Every western society that has better control on their guns than we do have less gun violence than we do.

I love this whine. Wouldn't you be happier somewhere else? I mean, complaining here will accomplish nothing, because we won't be going that way.

I love this whine. Wouldn't you be happier somewhere else? I mean, complaining here will accomplish nothing, because we won't be going that way.
I know, the NRA has our country by the balls. Pity.

We had far far LESS control of our guns years ago here when I was a kid and no where near the violence, not even remotely. The connection to violence then obviously isn't the guns themselves---- there is a direct correlation between the rise of Progressivism and Leftist ideology in our society, a direct relationship between the rise in secularism and the attacks on religion, morality and the wholesome family structure and the increase of violence by its people.

You need not look any further for your blame (though I know you will).

Last edited:

That's because they took the guns. Do you want the same vegetated society here that exists in Europe?

We had far far LESS control of our guns years ago here when I was a kid and no where near the violence, not even remotely. The connection to violence then obviously isn't the guns themselves---- there is a direct correlation between the rise of Progressivism and Leftist ideology in our society, a direct relationship between the rise in secularism and the attacks on religion, morality and the wholesome family structure and the increase of violence by its people.

You need not look no further for your blame (though I know you will).
So the lack of religion is responsible for all the gun violence. :cuckoo:

That's because they took the guns. Do you want the same vegetated society here that exists in Europe?
I prefer less mass shootings than more, which is what you seem to prefer.

Hey MORON, you see anything in the Bible about SHOOT thy neighbor???

The NRA is no more than a group of citizens holding strongly held beliefs, like any other similar group.

Hey MORON, you see anything in the Bible about SHOOT thy neighbor???
It’s a book of fiction. Grow up.

The NRA is no more than a group of citizens holding strongly held beliefs, like any other similar group.
:blowpop:

“To change the status quo, Democrats should go big. They need to focus on the abundance of guns in the US and develop a suite of policies that directly tackle that issue, from licensing to confiscation to more aggressive bans of certain kinds of firearms (including, perhaps, all semiautomatic weapons or at least some types of handguns).”
-
Barack Obama, VOX, 8/5/2019

Taking away guns from law abiding citizens will not save a single life. Solutions : possess a gun during a crime 10 yrs in prison no parole. Use gun to threaten harm or use in crime of violence life in prison No Parole. Cause the death or injure another person using a gun during a crime Life in prison (solitary confinement) No contact with outside world. Murder for money or as result of gang affiliation or drug trade, execution. The justice system takes to long to bring Justice to these victims. sell tickets to pay for the cost.

No. We have our country by the balls. We're not letting go. Get used to it.

Sounds like there are plenty of civilized western nations calling your name.

Taking away guns from law abiding citizens will not save a single life. Solutions : possess a gun during a crime 10 yrs in prison no parole. Use gun to threaten harm or use in crime of violence life in prison No Parole. Cause the death or injure another person using a gun during a crime Life in prison (solitary confinement) No contact with outside world. Murder for money or as result of gang affiliation or drug trade, execution. The justice system takes to long to bring Justice to these victims. sell tickets to pay for the cost.
That’s after the facts, not stopping anything.

I bet you hang onto balls every chance you get.

I bet you hang onto balls every chance you get.
Don't you?

Sounds like there are plenty of civilized western nations calling your name.

You afraid mass shootings might go down?

Forum List

Back