Trump Support Up This Week Among Black Voters

If Democrats lose blacks and Hispanics they have nothing.
There's not much chance of that happening. Especially with the white suicide shooter boys running amok and shooting up brown and black people.

True or not, the white suicide shooters are considered far right because the right is the party of hate.

Yet another dumb thread. Why?
I know that childish ignorant turds like you cannot handle truth and facts, but do try to learn something. I am educating you.

Educating? On what subject? How many times crazy right wingers will post the same dumb crap and pretend it's true??

Same as dumb Leftists who call Trump a racist without any proof and lie about what he said at Charlottesville.

Trump has removed all doubt about him being racist, and his remarks about Charlottesville are there for all to see.

ME: The studies have been posted from multiple sources many times in this forum: Peel 15% of blacks away from the Democrat party and the party is dead. Why are Dems screaming racism at the tops of their luungs now? This is why:

Trump Support Up This Week Among Black Voters - Rasmussen Reports®
".....this week’s surveying for the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll has found a bump in black support for the president. Even with the +/-9 margin of error for the smaller sample, it’s a bump that has held up nearly all week

African American faith leaders defend Trump after White House meeting: 'He's not a racist'
African American faith leaders defend Trump after White House meeting: 'He's not a racist'

They said he wasn't really a pussy grabber either, but if he was, it didn't matter anyway.

He said they LET you. Your stupid rhetoric will not go unchallenged. Just as the stupid alt right rhetoric will not. I am your superior in each and every way.

Like Sammy Davis Jr. told Archie Bunker. "You ain't better than anybody"

They said he wasn't really a pussy grabber either, but if he was, it didn't matter anyway.

I'd rather have my pussy grabbed than listen to pussies like you.

I'd rather have my pussy grabbed than have a pussy faggot Democrat for president

I'd rather have my pussy grabbed than listen to pussies like you.

I'd rather have my pussy grabbed than have a pussy faggot Democrat for president

And if you hose that nasty gash down, you might be able to get someone to do that.

Yet another dumb thread. Why?
I know that childish ignorant turds like you cannot handle truth and facts, but do try to learn something. I am educating you.

Educating? On what subject? How many times crazy right wingers will post the same dumb crap and pretend it's true??

Same as dumb Leftists who call Trump a racist without any proof and lie about what he said at Charlottesville.

Trump has removed all doubt about him being racist, and his remarks about Charlottesville are there for all to see.

What remarks? LOL He didn’t say what you think he said. Read them more carefully

ME: The studies have been posted from multiple sources many times in this forum: Peel 15% of blacks away from the Democrat party and the party is dead. Why are Dems screaming racism at the tops of their luungs now? This is why:

".....this week’s surveying for the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll has found a bump in black support for the president. Even with the +/-9 margin of error for the smaller sample, it’s a bump that has held up nearly all week

He said they LET you. Your stupid rhetoric will not go unchallenged. Just as the stupid alt right rhetoric will not. I am your superior in each and every way.

You’re old. I am superior to you because I know what Trump really said in Charlottesville and you do not as you’re a dumb Leftist.

You’re old. I am superior to you because I know what Trump really said in Charlottesville and you do not as you’re a dumb Leftist.

You are certainly free to believe that no matter how wrong you are.

Of course. But you are wrong about Charlottesville. That is a fact

If Democrats lose blacks and Hispanics they have nothing.
There's not much chance of that happening. Especially with the white suicide shooter boys running amok and shooting up brown and black people.

True or not, the white suicide shooters are considered far right because the right is the party of hate.

The shooter in Dayton was a Leftist. These people are crazy and should not be politicized.

If you notin

Your only hope is in lies and Propaganda spewed forth by your army of Radical Leftist so called Journalists. This has been you and your entire party's strategy since The Clinton Campaign....even before that, but now you have no shame and don't even hide your bias.

When you are not DOXING People you are conspiring with Big Tech to silence conservatives.

Your party is Doxing People, Harassing Lawmakers, Making Death Threats, Marching on their homes, and calling for a Resistance and Armed Rebellion against The United States.

There is a reason Obama had over 30 Mass Shootings, nearly all done by Leftists, and why all the Mass Shootings to date during this Administration again, have been done by Maladjusted Snow Flakes.

You and your party are The Reason.

If President Trump continues to focus on all Americans his support will continue to increase among all Americans.

Every one of us want a better life, better conditions around us. When someone cares enough to vocalize what you’ve been feeling about those in office making laws that directly affect you, you are willing to look at that person and say I agree.

Will that translate to votes? Still to be seen but I think it might.

Black people should know that they are just ending used by the Dimms and the Dimms need the black people to always be an underclass. The Dimms DO NOT want black people to be lifted out of poverty. The Dimms want black people to take from free shit and just get by in exchange for votes.

Trump prepares a push to woo black voters
The Trump 2020 campaign has been quietly reaching out to prominent African Americans about joining its latest coalition, intended to boost Republican support in the black community.........

Supporters of President Donald Trump hold up signs outside a rally Thursday in Ohio. | M. Scott Mahaskey/POLITICO

The only blacks liberals care about are unemployed blacks and that's just for votes, or better yet, dead blacks. But only if killed by whitey. Blacks killing other blacks is irrelevant.

Liberal philosophies:

A dependent black is a voting black.

A dead black is a useful corpse if it was killed by whitey.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back