Trump says oceans expected to rise then 1/100 inch in the next 300 years. Then he said 1/8 (both are big lies. The number is much higher)

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Trump is such a liar the he changes his lies as he goes.

In the next 30 years alone, ocean levels are expected to rise 10 inches. That’s 1000 times higher than Trump’s made up number, and that’s only in the next 30 years; let alone 300 years.

In short Trump pulled the number out of his ass.

“Facts First: Trump’s claims about sea levels are not remotely close to accurate. As the federal National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has noted, the global sea level is currently rising at about 1/8th of an inch per year. In other words, the sea level rise Trump claimed people say will happen over 300 years is actually happening annually. NOAA says that, along the United States coastline in particular, sea level rise is expected to average a total of 10 to 12 inches between 2020 and 2050 alone.”

In the next 30 years alone, ocean levels are expected to rise 10 inches. That’s 1000 times higher than Trump’s made up number, and that’s only in the next 30 years; let alone 300 years.

“Facts First: Trump’s claims about sea levels are not remotely close to accurate. As the federal National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has noted, the global sea level is currently rising at about 1/8th of an inch per year. In other words, the sea level rise Trump claimed people say will happen over 300 years is actually happening annually. NOAA says that, along the United States coastline in particular, sea level rise is expected to average a total of 10 to 12 inches between 2020 and 2050 alone.”
check back in 300 yrs and see if I give a damn,,,

its already raised 400 ft and youre worried about 10 inchs,, I do doubt that number too,,,,

You're a liar, faggot.

The question isn’t if you hate him, but whether you know whether he pulled his fake stat.

Let's just say I trust his numbers just as much as I do the ones you screamy, hysterical lefties fling out there.

I lived through the dreaded global cooling of the 70's and I'll bet I live through this shit just as well.

Let me get this right. Biden and his people make up stories about how fantastic the economy is, how everyone is doing so much better with all the big money they are making. We have people making up things all the time. Our pretend vp claims her approval numbers are very high. Yet somehow you feel you need to choose one person to go off on because you do not like them as much. I find it hard to find much in your op other then you holding your arms over your head and jumping up and down screaming I told you so, I win, I told you so.

You're retarded.

If rich people thought the sea was rising, they would move inland. Coastal property would be cheap.

Tell me, if all the ice on earth melted, how much would the ocean rise?

You're retarded.

If rich people thought the sea was rising, they would move inland. Coastal property would be cheap.

Tell me, if all the ice on earth melted, how much would the ocean rise?
It seems like the only thing we all agree in this thread is not to provide a source for Trump's made up 1/100 and then 1/8 statistic.
c. Rest-my-case GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYRest-my-case GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY×

Forum List

Back