Trump Says Obama Born In America, Period. Democrats Scream "HOW DARE YOU!!!!"

Trump lies again and claims Clinton started the Obama birther thing.
========================================================
Both FactCheck.org (working with CNN's Jake Tapper) and PolitiFact have refuted the suggestion on multiple occasions. But the revisionist telling that Clinton was somehow involved persists, thanks in large part to Trump. He has peddled it for years and is now promoting it to deflect attention from his own leading role in advancing the lie.
No, Hillary Clinton did not - CNNPolitics.com
===============================================================
Of course, the simple-minded Trumpsters think everyone else lies but not Donald Trump.
Is there anything that Trumpsters believe in, that is the actual truth? That is the question.
A Clinton campaign staff member started the birther movement and was fired. But the birther movement never died.

Former Hillary Campaign Manager Admits to 2008 Birther Link

Brilliant by Trump on this......now over the next few weeks people will get to hear where the whole birther issue originally came from plus, Trump will find a way to slip into the debate ftw.

And lets face it....its gotten to a point where pretty much anything you say about Hilda is going to stick because nobody trusts her for shit!!:2up:

His refusal to talk about "why" he changed last Friday is going to be a serious wound in his campaign.

He had free press forever because of his antics. Now the press will make pay for being a dick to them.

The reality is that Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya and stuck with that story for almost 2 deacdes

His refusal to talk about "why" he changed last Friday is going to be a serious wound in his campaign.

He had free press forever because of his antics. Now the press will make pay for being a dick to them.

"Straws grasping, we are," says Master Yoda

The Press will continue its outright assault this week right through to debate day. The moderator will take no disrespect from Trump. KellyAnne Conway, whom I don't know but friends tell me she is a great lady and Republican, looks absolutely beaten down by comrade donnie's latest stupidity.

The Press will continue its outright assault this week right through to debate day. The moderator will take no disrespect from Trump. KellyAnne Conway, whom I don't know but friends tell me she is a great lady and Republican, looks absolutely beaten down by comrade donnie's latest stupidity.

"Mr. Trump, how dare you say Obama was born in Kenya when we know that he told his publisher that he was born in Kenya. His grandmother said he was born in Kenya. He told his colleges and Universities that he was born in Kenya. Have you no decency?" -- Jake Starkey, CBSDNC news

Obama is the original birther; hiLIARy just dug it up and dusted it off. Diffing up dirt is What Clintons Do.

Problem with the OP; Obama's Mom was too young to transfer her citizenship to her son at that time if he was born overs seas.

Most people dont realize that this is an exception to the "one American parent" rule. If the mother is too young the child does not become an American citizen if born overseas and only one parent is a US citizen.

that is why it was important to determine if Obama was actually born in the USA, which I believe he was.

The birfer thing itself is now over, regardless of Mom's age or editor mistakes.

However the "why" of Trump about it for lying five years straight is just beginning.

The press are on him like wolves on a weakening doggie.

The birfer thing itself is now over, regardless of Mom's age or editor mistakes.

However the "why" of Trump about it for lying five years straight is just beginning.

Ohhh, maybe Trump will start to cower and obey like any normal, likeable Moderate Republican should.

"How dare you claim Obama was born in America! St. Hillary the Inevitable started the Birther rumors and she's never wrong" -- JakeStarkey, CBS DNC news

Ohhh, maybe Trump will start to cower and obey like any normal, likeable Moderate Republican should. "How dare you claim Obama was born in America! St. Hillary the Inevitable started the Birther rumors and she's never wrong" -- JakeStarkey, CBS DNC news
I am no more Dem than you are faithful Repub, Frank. You a far right crazy socon. :lol: The savaging continued this morning by the media.

Ohhh, maybe Trump will start to cower and obey like any normal, likeable Moderate Republican should. "How dare you claim Obama was born in America! St. Hillary the Inevitable started the Birther rumors and she's never wrong" -- JakeStarkey, CBS DNC news
I am no more Dem than you are faithful Repub, Frank. You a far right crazy socon. :lol: The savaging continued this morning by the media.

Sure Jake.

Sure

Screenshot-170-e1474050872187-800x430.png

I was wondering why the mental-midgets here kept bringing up the birther issue after everyone thought it was dead and buried years ago. Now we know why. They wanted to start a massive campaign against Trump this month accusing him of racism, because 5 years ago he badgered Obama into producing his birth certificate. A birth certificate that cannot possibly be the original because it looked like it had been printed up last week. But the media refuses to investigate it.

f86151ad016415d1172d4ce8c8d93c442dc0df3a.jpg

Here's the facts. Obama is hiding his real original birth certificate.

Why?

His mother is a US citizen which regardless where he was born, he can hold dual-citizenship if he was born in a foreign country.
I believe it is highly possible he was born over seas and he's trying to cover it up. Obama registered as a foreign exchange student while attending college and passed himself off as such for over a decade. But the fact remains that Barack, who was known as Barry when he was a child, is a citizen of the United States. So he is qualified to be president.

Trump caught wind that Hillary was planning a massive smear campaign on him to reverse her tanking poll numbers and decided to head her off and put it to rest. Fact is, Hillary's campaign created the issue in 2008. Now her utter hypocrisy is in full display when she demands that Trump apologize for the issue she created. But what else is new. She helped create ISIS and the Syrian Civil War and wants to blame that on Bush, so this is just more SOS.

The Democrats were incensed and came out in force and start screaming racist. They started demanding an apology from Trump. Hillary claims that the damage caused by demanding Obama produce a valid BC is non-reparable. You could have fooled me. What Damage????
Obama is sitting at a 50% approval rating, which is much higher than he deserves, but he's effectively been able to disassociate himself from his own policies, which 70% of America doesn't like and feels takes us on the wrong path.

The truth is, Democrats love creating issues that divide us, and they aren't about to let Trump take one away from them. This is a money maker for them. They act like they're insulted. They called it disgusting. Then turn around and beg for money. Not much different from these folks and the bum you see at intersections with a sign in his hand "I'm Blind And I Need Cash".

They seem to be totally disgusted.......just because Trump said "Obama was born in America, period".

HOW DARE HE STEAL THEIR ISSUE BEFORE THEY CAN SPRING IT ON US!!!

S069475436-300_t580.jpg

So if you're one of the idiots on USMB who has been trying to bring this issue up again over the last couple of weeks....here's your award. Remember, this issue was put to rest before Benghazi even happened, so make a copy of it and put it in nice frame and hang it on your wall.

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg

Its not beating a dead horse....it relates to Trumps judgment or lack thereof

Trump can declare it over but he still needs to explain why he remained a birther for so long and only abandoned it after it became politically inconvenient

He can also explain his beliefs that:

Ted Cruz's father killed JFK
Hillary killed Vince Foster and Antonin Scalia
Vaccinations cause autism
Thousands of Muslims danced in NJ on 9-11

I was wondering why the mental-midgets here kept bringing up the birther issue after everyone thought it was dead and buried years ago. Now we know why. They wanted to start a massive campaign against Trump this month accusing him of racism, because 5 years ago he badgered Obama into producing his birth certificate. A birth certificate that cannot possibly be the original because it looked like it had been printed up last week. But the media refuses to investigate it.

Why?

His mother is a US citizen which regardless where he was born, he can hold dual-citizenship if he was born in a foreign country.
I believe it is highly possible he was born over seas and he's trying to cover it up. Obama registered as a foreign exchange student while attending college and passed himself off as such for over a decade. But the fact remains that Barack, who was known as Barry when he was a child, is a citizen of the United States. So he is qualified to be president.

Trump caught wind that Hillary was planning a massive smear campaign on him to reverse her tanking poll numbers and decided to head her off and put it to rest. Fact is, Hillary's campaign created the issue in 2008. Now her utter hypocrisy is in full display when she demands that Trump apologize for the issue she created. But what else is new. She helped create ISIS and the Syrian Civil War and wants to blame that on Bush, so this is just more SOS.

The Democrats were incensed and came out in force and start screaming racist. They started demanding an apology from Trump. Hillary claims that the damage caused by demanding Obama produce a valid BC is non-reparable. You could have fooled me. What Damage????
Obama is sitting at a 50% approval rating, which is much higher than he deserves, but he's effectively been able to disassociate himself from his own policies, which 70% of America doesn't like and feels takes us on the wrong path.

The truth is, Democrats love creating issues that divide us, and they aren't about to let Trump take one away from them. This is a money maker for them. They act like they're insulted. They called it disgusting. Then turn around and beg for money. Not much different from these folks and the bum you see at intersections with a sign in his hand "I'm Blind And I Need Cash".

They seem to be totally disgusted.......just because Trump said "Obama was born in America, period".

S069475436-300_t580.jpg

So if you're one of the idiots on USMB who has been trying to bring this issue up again over the last couple of weeks....here's your award. Remember, this issue was put to rest before Benghazi even happened, so make a copy of it and put it in nice frame and hang it on your wall.

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg

Trump can declare it over but he still needs to explain why he remained a birther for so long and only abandoned it after it became politically inconvenient

Hillary dodged sniper fire and never sent or received classified information. And she was suffering from dehydration. Dehydration is a well known cause of seizures.

The left claims that Trump has been talking for 5 years about this, as if they're all reading a made up script.

What has happened in reality is the MEDIA keeps trying to resurrect it as an issue for 5 years and repeatedly asked him about it and he keeps telling them he has no comment.
Really? Trump hasn't brought this up in 5 years?? Is that true or are you just stupid? Hmm, let's see which it is...

Cjy7-kxUoAAXgzJ.jpg

CsesdUWUEAEUZd8.jpg

CshG3J2WIAAcxww.jpg

Well that settles that.

Why?

S069475436-300_t580.jpg

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg

Hillary dodged sniper fire and never sent or received classified information. And she was suffering from dehydration. Dehydration is a well known cause of seizures.

And you are still bringing it up 20 years later. Why does Trump get to declare...Case closed?

Trumps enthusiastic support of conspiracy theories needs to be responded to

Forum List

Back