Trump Says Obama Born In America, Period. Democrats Scream "HOW DARE YOU!!!!"

Even Trump can't shut us up. He doesn't have the power to end this controversy.

MENE

I will keep telling the truth

MENE

That Hussein Obama was born in Kenya

TEKE

and is an illegitimate president foisting the biggest con in American history

UPHARSON

Until God himself writes this truth on Trump's wall for all to see.

"But, but, but you said he was born in Kenya, Mr. Trump.

Great question Frank.

What changed Trump's little mind?

Was it the realization that you Birthers would vote for him if he gunned down a man on 5th Avenue so he is 'pivoting' to rational voters?

Why did Obama tell his publishers that he was born in Kenya and why did he let that glaring "error" go uncorrected for 2 decades?

Great question Frank.

Was it the realization that you Birthers would vote for him if he gunned down a man on 5th Avenue so he is 'pivoting' to rational voters?

Why did Obama tell his publishers that he was born in Kenya and why did he let that glaring "error" go uncorrected for 2 decades?
Evidently, he didn't

Great question Frank.

Because there was no reason to lie at the time.

Great question Frank.

Evidently, he didn't

....because Obama said so....

Great question Frank.

Evidently, he didn't

You have any proof beyond your fervent imagination?

...... didn't think so.

Great question Frank.

Evidently, he didn't

...... didn't think so.

The "error" sat there for 2 decades until Briebart published it.

What was Obama's claim to fame? President of Harvard Law??? Odd for him to let a glaring "error" like that go uncorrected for so long

Great question Frank.

Evidently, he didn't

...... didn't think so.

The "error" sat there for 2 decades until Briebart published it.

What was Obama's claim to fame? President of Harvard Law??? Odd for him to let a glaring "error" like that go uncorrected for so long

The error sat there for 2 decades until Breitbart found it.

Odd isn't it if this was sooooo very important that no one noticed it?

Meanwhile- in national press- millions of readers learned that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

Great question Frank.

Evidently, he didn't

Of course there is no evidence that Barack Obama ever said so.

But of course we do have the Birther idiot Donald Trump saying so for 5 years.

Screenshot-170-e1474050872187-800x430.png

I was wondering why the mental-midgets here kept bringing up the birther issue after everyone thought it was dead and buried years ago. Now we know why. They wanted to start a massive campaign against Trump this month accusing him of racism, because 5 years ago he badgered Obama into producing his birth certificate. A birth certificate that cannot possibly be the original because it looked like it had been printed up last week. But the media refuses to investigate it.

f86151ad016415d1172d4ce8c8d93c442dc0df3a.jpg

Here's the facts. Obama is hiding his real original birth certificate.

Why?

His mother is a US citizen which regardless where he was born, he can hold dual-citizenship if he was born in a foreign country.
I believe it is highly possible he was born over seas and he's trying to cover it up. Obama registered as a foreign exchange student while attending college and passed himself off as such for over a decade. But the fact remains that Barack, who was known as Barry when he was a child, is a citizen of the United States. So he is qualified to be president.

Trump caught wind that Hillary was planning a massive smear campaign on him to reverse her tanking poll numbers and decided to head her off and put it to rest. Fact is, Hillary's campaign created the issue in 2008. Now her utter hypocrisy is in full display when she demands that Trump apologize for the issue she created. But what else is new. She helped create ISIS and the Syrian Civil War and wants to blame that on Bush, so this is just more SOS.

The Democrats were incensed and came out in force and start screaming racist. They started demanding an apology from Trump. Hillary claims that the damage caused by demanding Obama produce a valid BC is non-reparable. You could have fooled me. What Damage????
Obama is sitting at a 50% approval rating, which is much higher than he deserves, but he's effectively been able to disassociate himself from his own policies, which 70% of America doesn't like and feels takes us on the wrong path.

The truth is, Democrats love creating issues that divide us, and they aren't about to let Trump take one away from them. This is a money maker for them. They act like they're insulted. They called it disgusting. Then turn around and beg for money. Not much different from these folks and the bum you see at intersections with a sign in his hand "I'm Blind And I Need Cash".

They seem to be totally disgusted.......just because Trump said "Obama was born in America, period".

HOW DARE HE STEAL THEIR ISSUE BEFORE THEY CAN SPRING IT ON US!!!

S069475436-300_t580.jpg

So if you're one of the idiots on USMB who has been trying to bring this issue up again over the last couple of weeks....here's your award. Remember, this issue was put to rest before Benghazi even happened, so make a copy of it and put it in nice frame and hang it on your wall.

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg
He was born abroad to his Marxist white guilt having, America hating mom.

Birthers like you and Trump are such liars and idiots.

I was wondering why the mental-midgets here kept bringing up the birther issue after everyone thought it was dead and buried years ago. Now we know why. They wanted to start a massive campaign against Trump this month accusing him of racism, because 5 years ago he badgered Obama into producing his birth certificate. A birth certificate that cannot possibly be the original because it looked like it had been printed up last week. But the media refuses to investigate it.

Why?

His mother is a US citizen which regardless where he was born, he can hold dual-citizenship if he was born in a foreign country.
I believe it is highly possible he was born over seas and he's trying to cover it up. Obama registered as a foreign exchange student while attending college and passed himself off as such for over a decade. But the fact remains that Barack, who was known as Barry when he was a child, is a citizen of the United States. So he is qualified to be president.

Trump caught wind that Hillary was planning a massive smear campaign on him to reverse her tanking poll numbers and decided to head her off and put it to rest. Fact is, Hillary's campaign created the issue in 2008. Now her utter hypocrisy is in full display when she demands that Trump apologize for the issue she created. But what else is new. She helped create ISIS and the Syrian Civil War and wants to blame that on Bush, so this is just more SOS.

The Democrats were incensed and came out in force and start screaming racist. They started demanding an apology from Trump. Hillary claims that the damage caused by demanding Obama produce a valid BC is non-reparable. You could have fooled me. What Damage????
Obama is sitting at a 50% approval rating, which is much higher than he deserves, but he's effectively been able to disassociate himself from his own policies, which 70% of America doesn't like and feels takes us on the wrong path.

The truth is, Democrats love creating issues that divide us, and they aren't about to let Trump take one away from them. This is a money maker for them. They act like they're insulted. They called it disgusting. Then turn around and beg for money. Not much different from these folks and the bum you see at intersections with a sign in his hand "I'm Blind And I Need Cash".

They seem to be totally disgusted.......just because Trump said "Obama was born in America, period".

S069475436-300_t580.jpg

So if you're one of the idiots on USMB who has been trying to bring this issue up again over the last couple of weeks....here's your award. Remember, this issue was put to rest before Benghazi even happened, so make a copy of it and put it in nice frame and hang it on your wall.

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg

Says the staunch Hillary supporter.....:eusa_whistle:

Why?

S069475436-300_t580.jpg

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg

Says the staunch Hillary supporter.....:eusa_whistle:

At least i am no idiot Birther- that would be your Messiah- Donald Trump.

upload_2016-9-20_16-46-17.png

Why would he end a controversy that has garnered him the vote of so many racists?
You have proof that "so many" Democrats are voting for him?

So do you feel betrayed that your Grand Dragon Birther has now declared that there is nothing to see here?

He said to her, "I'd like a cheeseburger, and I might like a milkshake as well."
She said to him, "I can't give you either." And he said, "Isn't this Burger Bell?"

She said, "Yes it is, but we're closed now. But we open tomorrow at ten."
He said, "I am extremely hungry! But I guess I can wait until then!"

Why?

S069475436-300_t580.jpg

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg

You voted for Obama twice. You gave up all rights to call anyone an idiot.

Why?

S069475436-300_t580.jpg

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg

You voted for Obama twice. You gave up all rights to call anyone an idiot.

I am proud of my vote for President Obama- not my pick for the best President ever, but I still prefer him over the alternatives.

Heads above the Birther idiot you want to put in the White House.

Why would he end a controversy that has garnered him the vote of so many racists?

So do you feel betrayed that your Grand Dragon Birther has now declared that there is nothing to see here?

He said to her, "I'd like a cheeseburger, and I might like a milkshake as well."
She said to him, "I can't give you either." And he said, "Isn't this Burger Bell?"

images

images
Do you ever stop to think that the liberal media lies?

Forum List

Back