Trump Says Obama Born In America, Period. Democrats Scream "HOW DARE YOU!!!!"

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Screenshot-170-e1474050872187-800x430.png

I was wondering why the mental-midgets here kept bringing up the birther issue after everyone thought it was dead and buried years ago. Now we know why. They wanted to start a massive campaign against Trump this month accusing him of racism, because 5 years ago he badgered Obama into producing his birth certificate. A birth certificate that cannot possibly be the original because it looked like it had been printed up last week. But the media refuses to investigate it.

f86151ad016415d1172d4ce8c8d93c442dc0df3a.jpg

Here's the facts. Obama is hiding his real original birth certificate.

Why?

His mother is a US citizen which regardless where he was born, he can hold dual-citizenship if he was born in a foreign country.
I believe it is highly possible he was born over seas and he's trying to cover it up. Obama registered as a foreign exchange student while attending college and passed himself off as such for over a decade. But the fact remains that Barack, who was known as Barry when he was a child, is a citizen of the United States. So he is qualified to be president.

Trump caught wind that Hillary was planning a massive smear campaign on him to reverse her tanking poll numbers and decided to head her off and put it to rest. Fact is, Hillary's campaign created the issue in 2008. Now her utter hypocrisy is in full display when she demands that Trump apologize for the issue she created. But what else is new. She helped create ISIS and the Syrian Civil War and wants to blame that on Bush, so this is just more SOS.

The Democrats were incensed and came out in force and start screaming racist. They started demanding an apology from Trump. Hillary claims that the damage caused by demanding Obama produce a valid BC is non-reparable. You could have fooled me. What Damage????
Obama is sitting at a 50% approval rating, which is much higher than he deserves, but he's effectively been able to disassociate himself from his own policies, which 70% of America doesn't like and feels takes us on the wrong path.

The truth is, Democrats love creating issues that divide us, and they aren't about to let Trump take one away from them. This is a money maker for them. They act like they're insulted. They called it disgusting. Then turn around and beg for money. Not much different from these folks and the bum you see at intersections with a sign in his hand "I'm Blind And I Need Cash".

They seem to be totally disgusted.......just because Trump said "Obama was born in America, period".

HOW DARE HE STEAL THEIR ISSUE BEFORE THEY CAN SPRING IT ON US!!!

S069475436-300_t580.jpg

So if you're one of the idiots on USMB who has been trying to bring this issue up again over the last couple of weeks....here's your award. Remember, this issue was put to rest before Benghazi even happened, so make a copy of it and put it in nice frame and hang it on your wall.

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg

I was wondering why the mental-midgets here kept bringing up the birther issue after everyone thought it was dead and buried years ago. Now we know why. They wanted to start a massive campaign against Trump this month accusing him of racism, because 5 years ago he badgered Obama into producing his birth certificate. A birth certificate that cannot possibly be the original because it looked like it had been printed up last week. But the media refuses to investigate it.

Why?

His mother is a US citizen which regardless where he was born, he can hold dual-citizenship if he was born in a foreign country.
I believe it is highly possible he was born over seas and he's trying to cover it up. Obama registered as a foreign exchange student while attending college and passed himself off as such for over a decade. But the fact remains that Barack, who was known as Barry when he was a child, is a citizen of the United States. So he is qualified to be president.

Trump caught wind that Hillary was planning a massive smear campaign on him to reverse her tanking poll numbers and decided to head her off and put it to rest. Fact is, Hillary's campaign created the issue in 2008. Now her utter hypocrisy is in full display when she demands that Trump apologize for the issue she created. But what else is new. She helped create ISIS and the Syrian Civil War and wants to blame that on Bush, so this is just more SOS.

The Democrats were incensed and came out in force and start screaming racist. They started demanding an apology from Trump. Hillary claims that the damage caused by demanding Obama produce a valid BC is non-reparable. You could have fooled me. What Damage????
Obama is sitting at a 50% approval rating, which is much higher than he deserves, but he's effectively been able to disassociate himself from his own policies, which 70% of America doesn't like and feels takes us on the wrong path.

The truth is, Democrats love creating issues that divide us, and they aren't about to let Trump take one away from them. This is a money maker for them. They act like they're insulted. They called it disgusting. Then turn around and beg for money. Not much different from these folks and the bum you see at intersections with a sign in his hand "I'm Blind And I Need Cash".

They seem to be totally disgusted.......just because Trump said "Obama was born in America, period".

S069475436-300_t580.jpg

So if you're one of the idiots on USMB who has been trying to bring this issue up again over the last couple of weeks....here's your award. Remember, this issue was put to rest before Benghazi even happened, so make a copy of it and put it in nice frame and hang it on your wall.

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg
:dig:

Lol...Trump says you're wrong...and to think, after all that time believing his bullshit now he's abandoned it and made you look like a fool. Haha

So far the only fools have been the press and they are howling about it too.
Hilly dredged up birther because she is sinking and wants the public to remember when they loved her best..

Too bad, you got snookered.

The left claims that Trump has been talking for 5 years about this, as if they're all reading a made up script.

What has happened in reality is the MEDIA keeps trying to resurrect it as an issue for 5 years and repeatedly asked him about it and he keeps telling them he has no comment.

Why?

S069475436-300_t580.jpg

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg

Look at the faces on some of America's "LEADERS." Nothing but twisted hate and despair.
My Congresswoman from Charlotte is one of those pathetiic pieces of shit. We had Republican representation in my voting precinct before the Communist America haters gerrymandered the voting district a couple years ago.

Why?

S069475436-300_t580.jpg

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg

Look at the faces on some of America's "LEADERS." Nothing but twisted hate and despair.
My Congresswoman from Charlotte is one of those pathetiic pieces of shit. We had Republican representation in my voting precinct before the Communist America haters gerrymandered the voting district a couple years ago.

The GOP dominated the redistricting process of North Carolina in 2010.

Why?

S069475436-300_t580.jpg

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg

A bunch of self-righteous assholes acting indignant about nothing.

Why?

S069475436-300_t580.jpg

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg

Sorry, but we've seen way too many RINO's manipulating their states in the past to not think this is just another example of it.
We had a GOP governor in TN, CA had a GOP governor, and NYC had a GOP mayor and none of them could be called conservative.

Why?

S069475436-300_t580.jpg

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg
You poor birthers...SOOOOOOO conflicted.

Why?

S069475436-300_t580.jpg

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg

Sorry, but we've seen way too many RINO's manipulating their states in the past to not think this is just another example of it.
We had a GOP governor in TN, CA had a GOP governor, and NYC had a GOP mayor and none of them could be called conservative.
Are you calling Drumpf a con-servative?

Your signature makes me sad. That poor cow. lol

I was wondering why the mental-midgets here kept bringing up the birther issue after everyone thought it was dead and buried years ago.

There are still remnants of lagging doubt whether Mr. Obama was born here or elsewhere. I am not saying anyone knows for sure, but there is some fairly credible evidence there is a cover-up.

Why?

S069475436-300_t580.jpg

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg
You poor birthers...SOOOOOOO conflicted.

People with conviction do not want to push aside such a critical issue.

Why?

S069475436-300_t580.jpg

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg

Charlotte and Mecklenburg County is run by Commies. The last 2 Republican mayors became Congressional rep and Governor. Check on how many Commie Democrat mayors, city council and county commissioners have been jailed for corruption and other crimes. 'Course, some of them escape punishment and wind up in Congress, like Harvey Gant.

Why?

S069475436-300_t580.jpg

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg
As Greg Gutfield remarked last night on The Five, this was Clinton's "Break Glass in Case of Emergency" issue. And after last week, she needed it. A 24 hour respite from health concerns and deplorables.

Why?

S069475436-300_t580.jpg

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg

Charlotte and Mecklenburg County is run by Commies. The last 2 Republican mayors became Congressional rep and Governor. Check on how many Commie Democrat mayors, city council and county commissioners have been jailed for corruption and other crimes. 'Course, some of them escape punishment and wind up in Congress, like Harvey Gant.

The political "tricking" today is so perverse, it about makes communism passé.

Be that as it may, the redistricting process was controlled by the GOP. You lost your Republican Congressional representative as a result of their redistricting efforts.

Forum List

Back