Trump Responds After Democrat New York Judge Orders His Business Licenses to be Rescinded as Punishment in Letitia James’ Lawsuit

Tell me, do you ever criticize Biden and his administration regarding their deplorable policies,

Be happy to.

Real policies, not MAGAt talking head policies though which is probably what you are referring to.

let alone the corruption?

Be happy to.

Real corruption though, not MAGAt corruption with no evidence though which is probably what you are referring to.

Something along the dirt back Menendez line.

And then let's contrast that with the FPOTU#45 corruption and the $$$ Eric, Donald Jr., Ivanka, and Jared were peddling while their big guy was in office. I mean 2 Billion from the Saudi's, Hunter is a bit player in the game compared to others.

Or are you just simply a victim of TDS?

No, I don't suffer from Trump Devotion Syndrome.

I will be happy to see FPOTUS#45 getting no where near the White House again unless it's a public tour.

WW

Be happy to.

Real policies, not MAGAt talking head policies though which is probably what you are referring to.

Be happy to.

Real corruption though, not MAGAt corruption with no evidence though which is probably what you are referring to.

Something along the dirt back Menendez line.

And then let's contrast that with the FPOTU#45 corruption and the $$$ Eric, Donald Jr., Ivanka, and Jared were peddling while their big guy was in office. I mean 2 Billion from the Saudi's, Hunter is a bit player in the game compared to others.

No, I don't suffer from Trump Devotion Syndrome.

I will be happy to see FPOTUS#45 getting no where near the White House again unless it's a public tour.

WW

Definitely TDS, thanks for clarifying. You ain't no 'right of center' either. :laughing0301:

The value of your real estate has no effect on your income taxes. Banks don't go solely by your say-so when the approve a loan.

Didn't you know that Trump is the only person on the planet that values his own real estate for loan and tax purposes?? These idiots are f'n crazy. :cuckoo:

The value of your real estate has no effect on your income taxes.
Because......drum roll..... it's not income. In Texas the value is a factor in our property taxes. I'm guessing it's the same in a lot of state.

Because......drum roll..... it's not income. In Texas the value is a factor in our property taxes. I'm guessing it's the same in a lot of state.
The state sets the value of your property, nimrod. You can contest it, but they don't ask you.

The state sets the value of your property, nimrod. You can contest it, but they don't ask you.
Has he been charged with de-valuing his property or is that just a factor in the charges of grossly inflated value?

No, the tax assessor said it was worth $18 million in 2011 and $28 million in 2021, and that is what Trump paid his taxes on.

Yet when applying for a loan, Trump switched up and claimed Mar-A-Lago was worth $714 million.

That fails the sniff test BIGLY.
Retarded. You never pay taxes on what the actual worth of a property is. You evidently never owned a house. City calculations for taxes are a fraction of the value.

Again, during his deposition, Trump admitted his SFC's were bogus. His lawyers also admitted the same.

The summary judgment was an easy call.

Nobody was financially injured. All loans were paid back. The banks that loaned to Trump had their own appraisers of property value.

This is simply Lawfare in action.

Does anyone think that a Bank loans money on the claims of the borrower without 3rd party appraisal?
Property values go up and down daily, monthly, yearly, it is a moving target.

Fake News Alert!

Banks that lent to him got repaid in full, so there was no harm done?

What about the lenders caught up in Trump’s bankruptcies?

Forum List

Back