Judge Orders Trump To Pay Whatever Amount It Takes To Bankrupt Campaign

In a word, YES. P01135809 cannot make good on his bond(s), his proerties, his various banks and whatever else he might own would be forfeit to the state.

I know there have been rumors of P01135809 doing an Edward Snowden and running into Pooty waiting arms, he does that everything he owns, he loses. He would in all likely be put on trial in absentia for treason and found guilty. I do not see that quivering mass of orange shit doing that. He way to much of a coward to do that.

Should read as, "if he cannot make on his bond(s)"

He's going to have to sell at least a few of his properties, to pay this penalty or try to appeal it,

and even IF on appeal he does get the amount reduced....he needs the cash now.

I personally think it will be reduced some if appealed, but uncertain on how much?

Problem being is that as long as he stretches out the appeals process, intrest on bonds he posts will only increase. Should he lose his final appeal, he have would pay the adjusted amount, if he cannot all properties he used as collateral for those bonds would be forfeit and then would be sold to pay any outstanding penalties/fines/judgements/court costs. P01135809 would be left with nothing. which is exactly what he deserves.

is that why Trump is gaining in the polls ! can you imagine what its going to be like if Trump wins after everything the left has thrown at him ! it will be the ultimate humiliation of the left !

Hopefully it drives many of the insane gimps into a Jim Jones style mass Koolaid suicide festival.

Forum List

Back