Trump Responds After Democrat New York Judge Orders His Business Licenses to be Rescinded as Punishment in Letitia James’ Lawsuit

Will NYC refund him for the taxes he overpaid?
There's the problem James and the leftards here don't want to talk about. If he overvalued his properties James has no case as the city was OVERPAID on taxes and they'd now owe Trump a huge payout. Still not one bank or insurance company has backed up any of this crap. Not one of them claiming any fraud.

There's the problem James and the leftards here don't want to talk about. If he overvalued his properties James has no case as the city was OVERPAID on taxes and they'd now owe Trump a huge payout. Still not one bank or insurance company has backed up any of this crap. Not one of them claiming any fraud.
Exactly. It's just more of the same old game democrats play. People will eventually ignore this shit like the boy who cried wolf.

Biden is a lot more likely to find himself in jail than Trump.
Trump has 4 indictements against him on, 70+ counts. Joe has ZERO, yet you are still stupid enough to say that anyway.

Last edited:
Whatever. Looks like all that matters to democrats is destroying their political opponents any way they can. Sure is a weird form of democracy.
Address the law. Trump is found guilty of Bank Fraud, there is overwhealming evidence...

So can you tell us why you think Trump should be above the law?

Perhaps more than any of the cases that are being brought against him, this particular case illustrates what Donald Trump is.

He is a fraud, a liar, a cheat, and a con man.

As his flock protects him and soothes themselves by claiming the commies are out to get him, the fact remains that this has been the opinion of people across the political spectrum since Escalator Day, if not before.

Last edited:
The Summary Judgment means that the legal pleadings on Trump’s behalf were deemed so weak that they did not add up to a plausible argument.
No, it just means the judge is full of shit.

He knows damn well this will get overturned on appeal, but meanwhile Trump will lose a lot of money and he has no recourse.

Democrats are EVIL human beings. And no one will forget this.

There could be any number of reasons. Incompetence. Laziness. Ambition. Fraud. Certain people were paid off. Who knows. Let's find out, and nail them too.

But that doesn't exonerate Trump in the slightest. I don't care if someone helped him. He STILL says the numbers are good, that's a lie, and the judge knows it.
It's a meaningless standard that cannot be applied in NYC or NY state. Their window is opportunity to suddenly become honest and credible is long buried beneath decades of judicial and legislative corruption. It is laughable actually.

Perhaps more than any of the cases that are being brought against him, this particular case illustrates what Donald Trump is.

He is a fraud, a liar, a cheat, and a con man.

As his flock protects him and soothes themselves by claiming the commies are out to get him, the fact remains that this has been the opinion of people across the political spectrum since Escalator Day, if not before.
YAWWWWWN..... This is exactly the same method that Obama used to siphon money off of Solyndra. It's only wrong when you're opposition controls the judiciary.

No, it just means the judge is full of shit.

He knows damn well this will get overturned on appeal, but meanwhile Trump will lose a lot of money and he has no recourse.

Democrats are EVIL human beings. And no one will forget this.
You could be right. Trump has been added to the NEVER FORGET list. We can't afford to let a cult leader like that gain political power again.

No

Not needed. The AG is authorized to file civil suits for violation of business law.

Not needed. The AG is authorized to file civil suits for violation of business law.

Irrelevant to what Trump did in fraudulantly over/under stating values. Not just by small amounts. But by order of magnitude. For example claiming his living space in Trump Tower of 30,000 sq/ft when the actual space was 11,000 sq/ft.

WW

In what world does a bank take a client's word on collateral value? :cuckoo:

Not mine, but in Trumps real estate world where he inflates valuations to "make a deal" (wink, wink) for better rates and lower insurance - I can see it.

WW

If that's the case, the financial institution also broke the law. Period.

It's funny that you make that assertion about Trump's world, yet refuse to believe it happens in the democrat world.

If that's the case, the financial institution also broke the law. Period.

It's funny that you make that assertion about Trump's world, yet refuse to believe it happens in the democrat world.

Where did I say it didn't happen in the DEM world of elites?

It probably does. AG's should sue them also.

WW

Where did I say it didn't happen in the DEM world of elites?

It probably does. AG's should sue them also.

WW

Your fellow lefties on here think anything with a D associated with it is corruption free, maybe you should take it up with them.

Your fellow lefties on here think anything with a D associated with it is corruption free, maybe you should take it up with them.

Why? I'm not a "D".

I was a sane GOP until Trump came along, now I'm a right of center Independent until my preferred party returns to sanity.

WW

Forum List

Back