Trump reneges on debate with Sanders

Wait a sec. 10 mil to charity? Then yeah. I would debate Hillarys dog for that.

it is my understanding that "for once" conveys the exact meaning that i wanted to convey.

You don't understand much.
i certainly do not understand why you seem to have a problem with my statement.

Because he didn't understand your original statement. Just reread his reply to your "for once" post. Since that post implies that you don't think Trump has made any sane decisions, PeeParty's response is just plain silly. It's as though he thought you were praising Trump...

I knew he would. What a man baby.
I know you are a moron but let me try to explain tactics to you. Bernie is behind and IF Trump appears to be afraid of Bernie then Bernie looks stronger going into California. IF Bernie WINS California because of it then it hurts Clinton.

You catching on moron? Its called sand bagging. Hillary was the LOSER either way.
Lol what a complete load of bullshit. You just make this shit up as you go along.
Wait a day or two and see what Bernie's polls do. I wager they go up. And that was the whole point. If he wins California and the DNC still kicks him to the curb?

All Trump has to do is point out how Hillary and DWS CHEATED a nice old man. Its f#cking perfect.
It wouldn't make a piss difference if Bernie's poll numbers would go up. They wouldn't make Hillary's numbers go down just because Trump wussed out. Trump is only backing out because Bernie called his bluff and said he was all for it. Trump wasn't expecting it and knows he would get killed in a debate with Bernie.

i watched it now, and am not at all convinced. actually weakest stuff i ever watched from maddow.
a sanders/trump debate sounds like a potentially superexciting infotainment piece. but what would trump actually have to gain? and what does he have to lose. he would produce so many stupid soundbites wit his best words, it would only backfire.

Yes. I just saw it on CNN. Very disappointing. As the CNN hosts said....everything Trump does has a reason behind it and I wonder what it is for this since it seems like such an obvious win-win.

The only thing I can imagine is pissing off Bernie voters even more.

Or...the outcome. If he wins the debate...he helps Hillary since it would knock Bernie out. If he loses it...he hurts himself and probably wouldn't hurt Hillary at all since they're gonna screw Bernie either way.

Trump's best outcome is for Bernie supporters to remain angry and violent through the DNC Philly Convention and count on the very likely Crooked Hillary indictment.

Nicely done. You really are ripe for the pickin'. If you think Trump has a reason for everything he does....you might just believe anything.
I know you are a moron but let me try to explain tactics to you. Bernie is behind and IF Trump appears to be afraid of Bernie then Bernie looks stronger going into California. IF Bernie WINS California because of it then it hurts Clinton.

You catching on moron? Its called sand bagging. Hillary was the LOSER either way.

Yes....that's the only thing I can think.

Trump wants to appear afraid of Bernie...thus boosting the enthusiasm of Bernie folks and help him hurt Crooked Hillary even more.

Oh yes. That's exactly what he's doing. He's trying to appear afraid of Bernie. Man...you guys are really sharp cookies.

5e31b168d35cf4a4600834a600ca557a.jpg
Bald Faced Liar ...
The Trump University trial date has been set for November 28 in California

U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel on Friday scheduled trial for Nov. 28

Yes. I just saw it on CNN. Very disappointing. As the CNN hosts said....everything Trump does has a reason behind it and I wonder what it is for this since it seems like such an obvious win-win.

Or...the outcome. If he wins the debate...he helps Hillary since it would knock Bernie out. If he loses it...he hurts himself and probably wouldn't hurt Hillary at all since they're gonna screw Bernie either way.

Trump's best outcome is for Bernie supporters to remain angry and violent through the DNC Philly Convention and count on the very likely Crooked Hillary indictment.

Nicely done. You really are ripe for the pickin'. If you think Trump has a reason for everything he does....you might just believe anything.

Trump wants to appear afraid of Bernie...thus boosting the enthusiasm of Bernie folks and help him hurt Crooked Hillary even more.
Wait a day or two and see what Bernie's polls do. I wager they go up. And that was the whole point. If he wins California and the DNC still kicks him to the curb?

All Trump has to do is point out how Hillary and DWS CHEATED a nice old man. Its f#cking perfect.

it is my understanding that "for once" conveys the exact meaning that i wanted to convey.

You don't understand much.
i certainly do not understand why you seem to have a problem with my statement.

Because he didn't understand your original statement. Just reread his reply to your "for once" post. Since that post implies that you don't think Trump has made any sane decisions, PeeParty's response is just plain silly. It's as though he thought you were praising Trump...
thanks, that is what i thought as well. it is a crazy election. almost eliminated canditate nominates vp candidate. R nominee nominates SCOTUS judges, R nominee about to debate almost eliminated D candidate....

You Trump supporters do know the Donald is going to trial the second week of November for fraud re. Trump university don't you. :)
First its civil idiot NOT criminal.
Second you can be assured the first two or three days will be nothing but motions.
Third, His name was on the program but he did not run it. He may never set foot in that court room.
MORON.

And? What sort of bullshit is this? Whether civil or criminal, it's still fraud, moron.
And you're wrong, he had more than just his name on it.

Government Actions
NY AG Sues Trump Entrepreneur Initiative, Seeks $40M in Restitution for Consumers
Date of Action: 8/24/2013

The following describes a pending government action that has been formally brought by a government agency but has not yet been resolved. We are providing a summary of the government’s allegations, which have not yet been proven.

On August 24, 2013, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman announced that he has filed a lawsuit against Donald Trump, The Trump Entrepreneur Institute -- formerly named Trump University LLC (“Trump University”), and Michael Sexton, former President of Trump University for engaging in persistent fraudulent, illegal and deceptive conduct in connection with the operation of Trump University.

Between 2005 through 2011, the lawsuit says that Trump University operated as an unlicensed educational institute that promised to teach Donald Trump’s real estate investing techniques to consumers nationwide but instead misled consumers into paying for a series of expensive courses that did not deliver on their promises. The petition filed in New York Supreme Court in Manhattan details the advertisements run by Trump University in major newspapers across the country and the direct mail solicitations sent to entice consumers to attend a free workshop. These ads prominently displayed Donald Trump’s photograph and signature, or were styled as letters written by Trump himself. The suit says the advertisements were replete with false claims, including claims that consumers would learn “from Donald Trump’s handpicked instructor a systematic method for investing in real estate that anyone can use.” Other ads promised “my handpicked instructors will share my techniques” or “learn from my hand-picked expert” and “just copy exactly what I’ve done and get rich.” Despite Trump University’s advertised claims, consumers attending free seminars did not learn Donald Trump’s real estate techniques. Instead, the lawsuit alleges that Trump University’s instructors made multiple misrepresentations to convince consumers to sign up for a $1,495 three-day seminar. And instead of providing all of the promised services, instructors then used the three-day seminars to pitch consumers an expensive Trump Elite mentor-ship programs costing $10,000 to $35,000. The New York Attorney General’s lawsuit seeks full restitution for the more than 5,000 consumers nationwide who were defrauded of over $40 million in the scheme.

In October 2014, New York State Supreme Court Justice Cynthia S. Kern ruled that Mr. Trump is personally liable for operating a for-profit investment school without the required license. She also tossed out some of the New York AG's claims and ruled that some evidence is beyond the statute of limitations. Judge Kern ruled that several major aspects of the fraud lawsuit will be decided at a forthcoming trial.

On March 1, 2016, The Supreme Court, Appellate Division, First Department held that the New York State Attorney General is authorized to bring a cause of action for fraud under Executive Law §63(12), overruling a lower court’s decision on this cause of action.

The Trump Entrepreneur Initiative Review - TRAINING PROGRAMS in New York, NY - BBB Business Review - BBB serving Metropolitan New York, Long Island, and the Mid-Hudson Region

Anything can be perfect in nutbag fantasy land. It's a wonderful land where Trump means what he says and Bernie is threatening to beat Hillary for he nomination.

i watched it now, and am not at all convinced. actually weakest stuff i ever watched from maddow.
a sanders/trump debate sounds like a potentially superexciting infotainment piece. but what would trump actually have to gain? and what does he have to lose. he would produce so many stupid soundbites wit his best words, it would only backfire.
So why did he say he'd agree to a debate -- and said he'd love to do it?

there is nothing to gain for trump, so a sane decision, for once.
Actually, there was a lot to gain and nothing to lose for either Trump or Sanders.

Start at about the 12 minute mark

<iframe src='LIVE - Offsite Embedded Player' height='500' width='635' scrolling='no' border='no' ></iframe>
i tried to watch it. but had to stop after seeing merkel with her trademarked stupid hand gesture and awful wardrobe. will continue and comment later but cannot imagine what trump could gain. he even opted out of GOP debates before it was over.

Then I guess he should have told Jimmy Kimmel no.

But Trump can't help himself, he is ruled by his compulsions. If it wasn't for his father giving him a million bucks and his ability to file for personal bankruptcy
(Trump, Lies, and Bankruptcy, by Kevin D. Williamson, National Review) and four business bankruptcies he'd be just another sleaze-bag realtor in Queens. But instead he's a sleaze-bag realtor in Manhattan.

i agree, he cannot help himself. that is why i think he had some serious help to come to this sane decision to not debate sanders.

So why did he say he'd agree to a debate -- and said he's love to do it?
because he is trump, i never said it was a sane decision to agree to the debate.

Forum List

Back