..this documentary.."The Sixth" (January 6th, 2021)

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
I haven't watched this doc.
Yet.
It's is highly reviewed. (Rotten Tomatoes: The Sixth | Rotten Tomatoes

So am wondering if any contributors here have watched..."The Sixth"?
And if any have....would you share your

"THE SIXTH takes you inside the January 6th attack on the U.S. Capitol through six personal accounts and never-before-seen original footage. Featuring Congressman Jamie Raskin, DC Metropolitan Chief of Police Robert J. Contee III, his officers, Daniel Hodges and Christina Laury, photographer Mel D. Cole and Congressional staffer Erica Loewe. Their interwoven experiences share an unflinching account of how race, service and truth defined that pivotal day. This harrowing yet hopeful film is a powerful reminder that the fate of democracy is in all our hands."

Yet.

"THE SIXTH takes you inside the January 6th attack on the U.S. Capitol through six personal accounts and never-before-seen original footage. Featuring Congressman Jamie Raskin, DC Metropolitan Chief of Police Robert J. Contee III, his officers, Daniel Hodges and Christina Laury, photographer Mel D. Cole and Congressional staffer Erica Loewe. Their interwoven experiences share an unflinching account of how race, service and truth defined that pivotal day. This harrowing yet hopeful film is a powerful reminder that the fate of democracy is in all our hands."
thats propaganda not a documentary,,

Ah, thank you.
Finally, someone who has watched it.
So, when did you see it?
What, in your opinion, was it 's major flaws? And why do you say that?
What about its' strengths? What did they do right?

Thanks

Ah, thank you.
So, when did you see it?
What, in your opinion, was it 's major flaws? And why do you say that?
What about its' strengths? What did they do right?

Thanks
dont need to watch it to know that,,,

a false narrative of what happened started before it even happened,,

Yet.

Awesome… I knew someone would make a buck off of Jan 6 eventually.,.

They should run it as a double feature with that civil war movie…..

Ah, thank you.
see if we can't change that tune
no I doubt it, in the end it will still be just one viewer and we all know who that will be so stop trying to inflate the loneliest number
So, when did you see it?
why is that important?
What, in your opinion, was it 's major flaws?
too numerous to put a number on
And why do you say that?
try and put a number on how many rocks there are and you'll understand...or maybe you won't
What about its' strengths?
that/those would be the times it is not being aired
What did they do right?
went to commercial

dont need to watch it to know that,,,

a false narrative of what happened started before it even happened,,
No one expects you to undertstand what caused January 6th, even if you were forced to watch it, which is the only way you would.

Like most Trumpers, you not only remain in denial, but you also are ignorant of the inherent danger of someone instigating a violent attack on the Capitol, and how it threatens our democracy.

Because of lowlifes like yourself, the military may need to be called in for an election.

"...in the end it will still be just one viewer..."
Just out of curiosity, let's see how that opinion will age.

(I'll try to monitor viewership, and will be glad to share with the forum, and poster Fstein.

------------------------------------------------

"...too numerous to put a number on..."
So you did watch it ---- in order to be knowledgeable of it's alleged flaws.

So, why obfuscate your participation, Frank?
And, without going all arithmetic-wonkish on you, but......but if you watched it, and I will likely watch it that would make two. Double the viewership you allege in the quote just above.

Not trying to embarrass you Frank, but.......but words really do matter.

As long as this thread....at least tangentially....involves the circumstances that have a J6 aspect, well, this was in this afternoon's newsfeeds:

"A federal appeals court on Friday upheld the criminal conviction of Steve Bannon, a longtime adviser to Donald Trump, for defying a subpoena from the Jan. 6 House select committee, a ruling that could send the populist conservative strategist to prison."

He and Peter Navarro could be bunkies?

I won't speculate on who else in that coven of J6'rs could end up in orange onesies.

Just out of curiosity, let's see how that opinion will age.
yeah sure, I can't wait for the results, I don't think any of us can :abgg2q.jpg:
(I'll try to monitor viewership,
yeah you do that, it will no doubt be the highlight of that event
and will be glad to share with the forum, and poster Fstein.
as a punishment?
So you did watch it ----
of course not
in order to be knowledgeable of it's alleged flaws.
This is a tired old Hollywood stunt designed to prop up flops to be followed by faux bluster which no doubt you will partake...the only way to learn anything from something like this is to start out knowing nothing at all and even then it is questionable...spoiler alert, this ends with you claiming how magnificent it was/is and how no one can dispute it because you watched it...one of the oldest lamest scripts ever.
So, why obfuscate your participation, Frank?
I have a family to think of. :abgg2q.jpg:
And, without going all arithmetic-wonkish on you, but......but if you watched it, and I will likely watch it that would make two.
Double the viewership you allege in the quote just above.
Must be that new math...that would be quite the accomplishment in this case, but truth be told the math is wrong, what has actually occurred is that nobody watched it which in general speaks well of Americas ability to think for itself...do you realize that you had to invent an audience of 2?... :abgg2q.jpg:
Not trying to embarrass you Frank
look at that, your first success,
but.......but words really do matter.
hence my corrections to your post...the attempt to insult is only outdone in lameness by the 1/6 dramedy you are about to watch.

Last edited:
For those interested in learning more about this documentary ---"The Sixth"....there are plenty of reviews via a google search. You can rent the film online, or purchase it. It was created by the same people who created the recent scripted film..."Civil War".

Here are snippets of just one review:

The Sixth,” available now to purchase online and Friday to rent, weaves together a compelling narrative of “what the hell happened right here in our backyard,” per Sean. By relying on the firsthand accounts of six witnesses — a journalist, a congressman, a congressional staffer and three members of the D.C. police — the film steers clear of overtly political debate and instead emphasizes the personal:

"Politics was inherent in the violence, of course. Many of the insurrectionists decried the 2020 election results, claiming President Biden had not actually won. But beyond including snippets of Trump’s speech, “The Sixth” avoids mention of the 45th president. “Donald Trump takes the air out of the room,” Sean says, a description he extends to “that guy with the horns,” too. Rather than focus on the caricatures who emerged from the news coverage, the Fines fix their gaze on the hostility of people who, in another setting, could very well appear to be an innocuous neighbor or acquaintance. What possesses someone to behave so viciously? In a clip of recovered footage, a rioter tells D.C. police officers that this will be their last day alive.
“He says it with such conviction,” Sean says. “You actually believe him, and it’s terrifying.”

Though the filmmakers decided not to purchase any footage captured by insurrectionists, those voices are incorporated through original audio of videos captured by other sources. Rioters can be heard taunting law enforcement. They roar as they try to smash through a line of police shields and beat officers, including Daniel Hodges."

-----------------------------------------------

There have been a whole handful of documentaries about J6. It is and will be forever a seminal moment in America's history of our politics. This film, 'The Sixth' is another addition to that body of work that will weave into the fabric by which America....and history.....will remember that terrible tragic day for this nation.

see if we can't change that tune

no I doubt it, in the end it will still be just one viewer and we all know who that will be so stop trying to inflate the loneliest number

why is that important?

too numerous to put a number on

try and put a number on how many rocks there are and you'll understand...or maybe you won't

that/those would be the times it is not being aired

went to commercial
Translation, you're ignorant and quite happy to remain so.

Yet.

I have it cued now--I'll let ya know. I've heard good things about it also.

1715431737510.gif

There have been a whole handful of documentaries about J6.
lol...a whole handful? is that a lot?
It is and will be forever a seminal moment in America's history of our politics. This film, 'The Sixth' is another addition to that body of work that will weave into the fabric by which America....and history.....will remember that terrible tragic day for this nation.
You're struggling mightily here chi-co.

Forum List

Back