Trump reneges on debate with Sanders

He either realized or was told how wildly inappropriate it was to behave as if hillary had lost the nomination..

..the unhinged Galoot Poltroon moron weak ass bitch Trump who launched a rant tirade against a "Mexican Judge " for being Mexican American is concerned about being appropriate ?

For Memorial day DON the CON will not remember our fallen POWs since they got captured. #LOSERS #5DEFERMENTS
He will be with Rolling Thunder for their Memorial Day events.

And this is equivalent to serving in the military because -?
Do you really think that it's the equivalent to serving in the military? How odd.

It is odd that you'd equate "being with" (note, it doesn't say he's riding with) Rolling Thunder as some sort of "Ooh-rah!" moment.

nakpfyysllluoetfij6s.jpg

Let's compare Trump's lack of service to Hillary's or Red Bernie's service.

It doesn't matter.

If you want Trump to debate Red Bernie just have Bernie win the nomination

Then why did Trump say he would, then weasel out?
He either realized or was told how wildly inappropriate it was to behave as if hillary had lost the nomination.

what he realized that he was f'd & exposed for the snake oil salesman he is if he debated REAL ISSUES & REAL POLICY with a REAL public servant.

he might have been told by the GOP regulars how 'wildly inappropriate' it might be (translation: the same thing I already said about real issues) but since WHEN was that any CONcern of trump's all this time? why would he start now?

lol, pa-leeze. :laugh:

I tear down your post, so you launch an ad hominem? What are you, 19?
You are whiny prissy little Trump bitch..you love Trump ad hominem but you are a whiny little bitch....how is that.. I am like Trump I tell it like it is...Vote for me ..asshole:ahole-1: but I repeat myself :2up:

you weak...you a "yuge losah"

smegmatroids like you love Trump calling women Bimbos and calling Warren "Pocahontas" ...what because you are white you can't be mocked...Fuck off ...weak
31266891.jpg

I tear down your post, so you launch an ad hominem? What are you, 19?
You are whiny prissy little Trump bitch..you love Trump ad hominem but you are a whiny little bitch....how is that.. I am like Trump I tell it like it is...Vote for me ..asshole:ahole-1: but I repeat myself :2up:

you weak...you a "yuge losah"

smegmatroids like you love Trump calling women Bimbos and calling Warren "Pocahontas" ...what because you are white you can't be mocked...Fuck off ...weak
weak weak...low energy...bimbo..a yuge losah

Forum List

Back