Trump reneges on debate with Sanders

Trump backs out of debate against Sanders after tech company offers to pay for it
Donald Trump reneged on his intention to debate Sen. Bernie Sanders on Friday in a brief statement on his website.

Tech company offers to pay $10 million for Trump-Sanders debate throwdown
Earlier this week, Donald Trump said he’d be willing to debate Bernie Sanders if someone were to pony up $10 million to give to charity. One tech company has pledged to step up to the plate.
ANOTHER cut and paste Slophouse? Are you a drooler?

Well this is a perfect demonstration of failure to commit, He could have picked up $10 million dollars for charity, demolished the Democratic hopeful and gotten in licks over Hillary. While getting valuable air time. What a loser.

Donald J. Trump Statement on Debating Bernie Sanders

Based on the fact that the Democratic nominating process is totally rigged and Crooked Hillary Clinton and Deborah Wasserman Schultz will not allow Bernie Sanders to win, and now that I am the presumptive Republican nominee, it seems inappropriate that I would debate the second place finisher. Likewise, the networks want to make a killing on these events and are not proving to be too generous to charitable causes, in this case, women’s health issues. Therefore, as much as I want to debate Bernie Sanders - and it would be an easy payday - I will wait to debate the first place finisher in the Democratic Party, probably Crooked Hillary Clinton, or whoever it may be.

Read more: SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP

Trump backs out of debate against Sanders after tech company offers to pay for it
Donald Trump reneged on his intention to debate Sen. Bernie Sanders on Friday in a brief statement on his website.

Tech company offers to pay $10 million for Trump-Sanders debate throwdown
Earlier this week, Donald Trump said he’d be willing to debate Bernie Sanders if someone were to pony up $10 million to give to charity. One tech company has pledged to step up to the plate.

There was even more money waiting. Boxing promoter Bob Arum offers $20M for Trump-Sanders debate

Bob Arum’s Top Rank Promotions has offered to promote a proposed Donald Trump vs. Bernie Sanders debate, pledging to donate the proceeds, a minimum of $20 million, to charity.

“It’s the debate of the century between two of the top pound-for-pound politicians in the country — Mr. Trump, the Republican Party’s presumptive nominee and Senator Sanders, the Democratic candidate,” Mr. Arum said in a press release. “We have two contenders ready, willing and able to go mano a mano over the most important issues facing the United States. And I am ready to promote it.”

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trump is now Bernie's BITCH.

LOSER.

I knew he would. What a man baby.
I know you are a moron but let me try to explain tactics to you. Bernie is behind and IF Trump appears to be afraid of Bernie then Bernie looks stronger going into California. IF Bernie WINS California because of it then it hurts Clinton.

You catching on moron? Its called sand bagging. Hillary was the LOSER either way.

Crap, that would been a HOOT.

Sociopaths cannot handle embarrassment. They would rather be shot or hung by the neck. So Trump declined.
I know you are a moron but let me try to explain tactics to you. Bernie is behind and IF Trump appears to be afraid of Bernie then Bernie looks stronger going into California. IF Bernie WINS California because of it then it hurts Clinton.

You catching on moron? Its called sand bagging. Hillary was the LOSER either way.

Yes. I just saw it on CNN. Very disappointing. As the CNN hosts said....everything Trump does has a reason behind it and I wonder what it is for this since it seems like such an obvious win-win.

The only thing I can imagine is pissing off Bernie voters even more.

Or...the outcome. If he wins the debate...he helps Hillary since it would knock Bernie out. If he loses it...he hurts himself and probably wouldn't hurt Hillary at all since they're gonna screw Bernie either way.

Trump's best outcome is for Bernie supporters to remain angry and violent through the DNC Philly Convention and count on the very likely Crooked Hillary indictment.

Nicely done. You really are ripe for the pickin'. If you think Trump has a reason for everything he does....you might just believe anything.

The Portrait of Dorian Gray Trump

article-1025610-018ece8b00000578-313_233x353.jpg
images
2f161d397e1937b61b9b09293534fe5c.jpg

Donald Trump made it clear that his $6 million dollar commitment to Veteran charities was genuine and even made a public gesture of a million dollar check this week to prove it.

Will he do the same for the demand of $10 million that he made for this debate?

The money was committed and by withdrawing, women charity is out $10 million. Can we expect Donald Trump to write a check? Curious people want to know.

Yes. I just saw it on CNN. Very disappointing. As the CNN hosts said....everything Trump does has a reason behind it and I wonder what it is for this since it seems like such an obvious win-win.

Or...the outcome. If he wins the debate...he helps Hillary since it would knock Bernie out. If he loses it...he hurts himself and probably wouldn't hurt Hillary at all since they're gonna screw Bernie either way.

Trump's best outcome is for Bernie supporters to remain angry and violent through the DNC Philly Convention and count on the very likely Crooked Hillary indictment.

Nicely done. You really are ripe for the pickin'. If you think Trump has a reason for everything he does....you might just believe anything.

Moments ago...you said it was about the money.

You are in a tizzy.

Sociopaths cannot handle embarrassment. They would rather be shot or hung by the neck. So Trump declined.

I'm pretty sure the only person qualified to explain Trumpian tactics to anyone would be Charles Manson.

Moments ago...you said it was about the money.

You are in a tizzy.
Not at all. Even if the network had come up with the money Hillary still would have been the loser. There simply was no way for her to win.

Sorry, moron. Your man-baby made the first move, then backed out.

"""On ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Wednesday night, Kimmel asked Trump if he'd be willing to debate Sanders instead, with the proceeds going to charity. Trump said he would. And Sanders tweeted a few minutes later that he's in."""

Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump said they want to debate each other. Yes, really.

Need help getting that egg off your face? The crow feathers dangling in your pie hole right now? Bahahahahaaaaa.....Loser.

Forum List

Back