Trump reneges on debate with Sanders

Yes. I just saw it on CNN. Very disappointing. As the CNN hosts said....everything Trump does has a reason behind it and I wonder what it is for this since it seems like such an obvious win-win.

The only thing I can imagine is pissing off Bernie voters even more.

Or...the outcome. If he wins the debate...he helps Hillary since it would knock Bernie out. If he loses it...he hurts himself and probably wouldn't hurt Hillary at all since they're gonna screw Bernie either way.

Trump's best outcome is for Bernie supporters to remain angry and violent through the DNC Philly Convention and count on the very likely Crooked Hillary indictment.

Yes. I just saw it on CNN. Very disappointing. As the CNN hosts said....everything Trump does has a reason behind it and I wonder what it is for this since it seems like such an obvious win-win.

Or...the outcome. If he wins the debate...he helps Hillary since it would knock Bernie out. If he loses it...he hurts himself and probably wouldn't hurt Hillary at all since they're gonna screw Bernie either way.

Trump's best outcome is for Bernie supporters to remain angry and violent through the DNC Philly Convention and count on the very likely Crooked Hillary indictment.

Could be that Bernie may be able to lure DT into a Issue Based Debate which DT tends to shy away from unless one of his flunk ices writes something for him to read on the TelePrompTer!

Could be that Bernie may be able to lure DT into a Issue Based Debate which DT tends to shy away from unless one of his flunk ices writes something for him to read on the TelePrompTer!

Who knows. Maybe. But...beware getting Trump into one of those. I think you all grossly underestimate his intelligence. Bernie isn't a pushover in a debate though....which is why Crooked Hillary is so scared of him.

Who knows. Maybe. But...beware getting Trump into one of those. I think you all grossly underestimate his intelligence. Bernie isn't a pushover in a debate though....which is why Crooked Hillary is so scared of him.
In truth Trump did not lie. It's about the networks balked at the ten million. But a point was made in Hillary's fear to face Sanders.

Well this is a perfect demonstration of failure to commit, He could have picked up $10 million dollars for charity, demolished the Democratic hopeful and gotten in licks over Hillary. While getting valuable air time. What a loser.

Donald J. Trump Statement on Debating Bernie Sanders

Based on the fact that the Democratic nominating process is totally rigged and Crooked Hillary Clinton and Deborah Wasserman Schultz will not allow Bernie Sanders to win, and now that I am the presumptive Republican nominee, it seems inappropriate that I would debate the second place finisher. Likewise, the networks want to make a killing on these events and are not proving to be too generous to charitable causes, in this case, women’s health issues. Therefore, as much as I want to debate Bernie Sanders - and it would be an easy payday - I will wait to debate the first place finisher in the Democratic Party, probably Crooked Hillary Clinton, or whoever it may be.

Read more: SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP

Trump turns down debate !!!!
Source: Trump website

Based on the fact that the Democratic nominating process is totally rigged and Crooked Hillary Clinton and Deborah Wasserman Schultz will not allow Bernie Sanders to win, and now that I am the presumptive Republican nominee, it seems inappropriate that I would debate the second place finisher. Likewise, the networks want to make a killing on these events and are not proving to be too generous to charitable causes, in this case, women’s health issues. Therefore, as much as I want to debate Bernie Sanders - and it would be an easy payday - I will wait to debate the first place finisher in the Democratic Party, probably Crooked Hillary Clinton, or whoever it may be.

Read more: DONALD TRUMP

Nicely done. You really are ripe for the pickin'. If you think Trump has a reason for everything he does....you might just believe anything.

there is nothing to gain for trump, so a sane decision, for once.

For once? Where have you been the last year? Do you need your mama to make a list of his phuck-ups for you?

Trump's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Trump's statements for that ruling.

He lies 77% of the time. Do the math.

Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact

In truth Trump did not lie. It's about the networks balked at the ten million. But a point was made in Hillary's fear to face Sanders.

Are you lying or are you uninformed?

Trump turns down debate !!!!
Source: Trump website

Read more: DONALD TRUMP

He must be a low energy kind of guy.

Well this is a perfect demonstration of failure to commit, He could have picked up $10 million dollars for charity, demolished the Democratic hopeful and gotten in licks over Hillary. While getting valuable air time. What a loser.

Read more: SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP

Trump backs out of debate against Sanders after tech company offers to pay for it
Donald Trump reneged on his intention to debate Sen. Bernie Sanders on Friday in a brief statement on his website.

Tech company offers to pay $10 million for Trump-Sanders debate throwdown
Earlier this week, Donald Trump said he’d be willing to debate Bernie Sanders if someone were to pony up $10 million to give to charity. One tech company has pledged to step up to the plate.

Forum List

Back