Trump reneges on debate with Sanders

Crap, that would been a HOOT.

Sociopaths cannot handle embarrassment. They would rather be shot or hung by the neck. So Trump declined.
I know you are a moron but let me try to explain tactics to you. Bernie is behind and IF Trump appears to be afraid of Bernie then Bernie looks stronger going into California. IF Bernie WINS California because of it then it hurts Clinton.

You catching on moron? Its called sand bagging. Hillary was the LOSER either way.

I'm pretty sure the only person qualified to explain Trumpian tactics to anyone would be Charles Manson.

Or any of your average, everyday, bored suburban drama queens.....

I knew he would. What a man baby.
I know you are a moron but let me try to explain tactics to you. Bernie is behind and IF Trump appears to be afraid of Bernie then Bernie looks stronger going into California. IF Bernie WINS California because of it then it hurts Clinton.

You catching on moron? Its called sand bagging. Hillary was the LOSER either way.
Lol what a complete load of bullshit. You just make this shit up as you go along.

Yes. I just saw it on CNN. Very disappointing. As the CNN hosts said....everything Trump does has a reason behind it and I wonder what it is for this since it seems like such an obvious win-win.

The only thing I can imagine is pissing off Bernie voters even more.

Or...the outcome. If he wins the debate...he helps Hillary since it would knock Bernie out. If he loses it...he hurts himself and probably wouldn't hurt Hillary at all since they're gonna screw Bernie either way.

Trump's best outcome is for Bernie supporters to remain angry and violent through the DNC Philly Convention and count on the very likely Crooked Hillary indictment.

Nicely done. You really are ripe for the pickin'. If you think Trump has a reason for everything he does....you might just believe anything.

Moments ago...you said it was about the money.

You are in a tizzy.
Not at all. Even if the network had come up with the money Hillary still would have been the loser. There simply was no way for her to win.

I can see you've settled on a story. Good job.

You are going to be a constant source of amusement.

Donnie feels like chicken tonight.

get

there is nothing to gain for trump, so a sane decision, for once.
Actually, there was a lot to gain and nothing to lose for either Trump or Sanders.

Start at about the 12 minute mark

<iframe src='LIVE - Offsite Embedded Player' height='500' width='635' scrolling='no' border='no' ></iframe>
i tried to watch it. but had to stop after seeing merkel with her trademarked stupid hand gesture and awful wardrobe. will continue and comment later but cannot imagine what trump could gain. he even opted out of GOP debates before it was over.

You don't really believe this do you ?

If that's true than it makes Trump a liar then .

Lol what a complete load of bullshit. You just make this shit up as you go along.
Wait a day or two and see what Bernie's polls do. I wager they go up. And that was the whole point. If he wins California and the DNC still kicks him to the curb?

All Trump has to do is point out how Hillary and DWS CHEATED a nice old man. Its f#cking perfect.

I wonder what Putin or Kim Jong Un are thinking? Probably this guy is going to be easy to walk all over, he folds every single time.

Well this is a perfect demonstration of failure to commit, He could have picked up $10 million dollars for charity, demolished the Democratic hopeful and gotten in licks over Hillary. While getting valuable air time. What a loser.

Donald J. Trump Statement on Debating Bernie Sanders

Based on the fact that the Democratic nominating process is totally rigged and Crooked Hillary Clinton and Deborah Wasserman Schultz will not allow Bernie Sanders to win, and now that I am the presumptive Republican nominee, it seems inappropriate that I would debate the second place finisher. Likewise, the networks want to make a killing on these events and are not proving to be too generous to charitable causes, in this case, women’s health issues. Therefore, as much as I want to debate Bernie Sanders - and it would be an easy payday - I will wait to debate the first place finisher in the Democratic Party, probably Crooked Hillary Clinton, or whoever it may be.

Read more: SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP
I'd do the same thing. It's a waste of time.

Trump turns down debate !!!!
Source: Trump website

Based on the fact that the Democratic nominating process is totally rigged and Crooked Hillary Clinton and Deborah Wasserman Schultz will not allow Bernie Sanders to win, and now that I am the presumptive Republican nominee, it seems inappropriate that I would debate the second place finisher. Likewise, the networks want to make a killing on these events and are not proving to be too generous to charitable causes, in this case, women’s health issues. Therefore, as much as I want to debate Bernie Sanders - and it would be an easy payday - I will wait to debate the first place finisher in the Democratic Party, probably Crooked Hillary Clinton, or whoever it may be.

Read more: DONALD TRUMP
Trump has free rent in your head. It's very entertaining!

You Trump supporters do know the Donald is going to trial the second week of November for fraud re. Trump university don't you. :)
First its civil idiot NOT criminal.
Second you can be assured the first two or three days will be nothing but motions.
Third, His name was on the program but he did not run it. He may never set foot in that court room.
MORON.

Yes. I just saw it on CNN. Very disappointing. As the CNN hosts said....everything Trump does has a reason behind it and I wonder what it is for this since it seems like such an obvious win-win.

The only thing I can imagine is pissing off Bernie voters even more.

Or...the outcome. If he wins the debate...he helps Hillary since it would knock Bernie out. If he loses it...he hurts himself and probably wouldn't hurt Hillary at all since they're gonna screw Bernie either way.

Trump's best outcome is for Bernie supporters to remain angry and violent through the DNC Philly Convention and count on the very likely Crooked Hillary indictment.

Nicely done. You really are ripe for the pickin'. If you think Trump has a reason for everything he does....you might just believe anything.

Yes....that's the only thing I can think.

Trump wants to appear afraid of Bernie...thus boosting the enthusiasm of Bernie folks and help him hurt Crooked Hillary even more.

there is nothing to gain for trump, so a sane decision, for once.
Actually, there was a lot to gain and nothing to lose for either Trump or Sanders.

Start at about the 12 minute mark

<iframe src='LIVE - Offsite Embedded Player' height='500' width='635' scrolling='no' border='no' ></iframe>
i tried to watch it. but had to stop after seeing merkel with her trademarked stupid hand gesture and awful wardrobe. will continue and comment later but cannot imagine what trump could gain. he even opted out of GOP debates before it was over.

Then I guess he should have told Jimmy Kimmel no.

But Trump can't help himself, he is ruled by his compulsions. If it wasn't for his father giving him a million bucks and his ability to file for personal bankruptcy
(Trump, Lies, and Bankruptcy, by Kevin D. Williamson, National Review) and four business bankruptcies he'd be just another sleaze-bag realtor in Queens. But instead he's a sleaze-bag realtor in Manhattan.

Trump turns down debate !!!!
Source: Trump website

Read more: DONALD TRUMP
Trump has free rent in your head. It's very entertaining!

Trump owns yours.

Forum List

Back