Trump Raises Specter Of Supporters Turning Violent If They Don’t Get Their Way

5c8c06a72500000704cae05c.jpeg

White nationalism is not represented by a “small group of people,” even when only looking at numbers and anecdotes in the United States. Droves of white nationalists have marched through U.S. streets and attacked or killed people. Different extremist groups with ties to white nationalism demonstrate across the country to this day. Groups numbering in the hundreds have worked in tandem to infiltrate the GOP, recruit on college campuses, and attempt to tip the electoral tide in favor of candidates who share their views. They even have political candidates who share their views.

TRUMP DISMISSES WHITE NATIONALISM AS ‘SMALL GROUP’

Donald Trump: ‘I Don’t Really’ See A Rise In White Nationalism

Any sane person knows that white nationalism is not a "small group" - and it's rapidly growing.
Where is this at? You are a propagandist. You are violent. That is why they are buying guns. You bite the hand that feeds you. You hate children and the aged. For you are the harbinger of the selfish. You promoted the white crap long before Trump came along. Where do you see the massive riots and death and destruction that you have done from the so called white nationalists? Even crippled ken sees through you.

Obama caused 8 years of Democrat race riots.
Liberals are violent arseholes.

This thread isn't about Obama, nor the Democrats. If you the best you can come up with, in defense of Trump's idiocy is, "Obama did it too" then you might as well just say outright at that Trump is piece of shit.

This thread isn't about Obama, nor the Democrats. If you the best you can come up with, in defense of Trump's idiocy is, "Obama did it too" then you might as well just say outright at that Trump is piece of shit.
Why did the race riots end after President Trump took office?

Why did the race riots end after President Trump took office?

Don't know, don't care. Listen, every single one of you motherfuckers who voted for Obama, or Trump, are culpable for sending our country down the shitter. Can't respect any of you.

Last edited:
New Zealand mosque shootings: Who is Ebba Akerlund? Story of 11-yr-old girl mentioned in shooter's manifesto revealed

Ebba Åkerlund, the 11-year-old girl killed in the 2017 Stockholm terror attack, was mentioned by name in the manifesto of the shooter who is believed to be Brenton Tarrant.
The attack on two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, by a gunman believed to be 28-year-old Brenton Tarrant has left as many 49 dead. In a 73-page, 16,500-word manifesto that he uploaded on social media, Tarrant detailed his background, as well as his reasons for carrying out the shooting, including taking the name of a young victim of the 2017 Stockholm truck attack.

Tarrant wrote the attack was to "take revenge for Ebba Åkerlund". "There was a period of time two years prior to the attack that dramatically changed my views. The period of time was from April 2017 to May 2017. The first event that begun the change was the terror attack in Stockholm on 7 April 2017. I could no longer turn my back on the violence. Something this time was different. That difference was Ebba Akerlund... Ebba was walking to meet her mother after school when she was murdered by an Islamic attacker," he wrote.

the guy was no trump supporter
in a way you could say his heartbreak pushed him right over the edge

ebba.jpeg

I just got enlightened... Figured it out.. After 3 troll/bait responses to my posts accusing me of defaming the entire FBI and Intel community (which I did not) --- it occurred to me...

When the left goes berserk on Russia, Russia, Russia or "calling people animals" --- it's all a game to them... They KNOW their case is weak or non-existent so it's all for fun and gaining power...

So -- when anyone else (not a leftist) makes comments about critical events that they have IGNORED or never looked into --- BY PROJECTION -- they ASSUME it's all for fun and power.... And that NOTHING SERIOUS really interests them... It's all one big trolling game..

It's just a reflex that anything they don't invent for strategic political advantage is just the same taunting that THEY use all the time.. And they are generally incapable of taking most ANYTHING seriously as a result..

Like the firings, indictments, resignations of at LEAST 10 top FBI officials. Or the admissions in testimony that there was no basis for running an official Intel operation on an opposition political campaign.. Or the testimony from Lisa Page that the DOJ (highest levels) put the fix in for Hillary.. Or that our "Jihad Catching" NSA Monster Spy Machine was HIJACKED for political pranks..

To be clear, it would NOT matter to me whether the TARGET of this malfeasance and criminality was a GREEN, A DEM, A Libertarian or a REPUB.... I'd have EQUAL outrage for this biggest political scandal of my lifetime...

Facts, links, evidence, charges??? Something, anything, that isn't just a weak denial by a President who is trapped by his own lies and hubris.

I just got enlightened... Figured it out.. After 3 troll/bait responses to my posts accusing me of defaming the entire FBI and Intel community (which I did not) --- it occurred to me...

When the left goes berserk on Russia, Russia, Russia or "calling people animals" --- it's all a game to them... They KNOW their case is weak or non-existent so it's all for fun and gaining power...

So -- when anyone else (not a leftist) makes comments about critical events that they have IGNORED or never looked into --- BY PROJECTION -- they ASSUME it's all for fun and power.... And that NOTHING SERIOUS really interests them... It's all one big trolling game..

It's just a reflex that anything they don't invent for strategic political advantage is just the same taunting that THEY use all the time.. And they are generally incapable of taking most ANYTHING seriously as a result..

Like the firings, indictments, resignations of at LEAST 10 top FBI officials. Or the admissions in testimony that there was no basis for running an official Intel operation on an opposition political campaign.. Or the testimony from Lisa Page that the DOJ (highest levels) put the fix in for Hillary.. Or that our "Jihad Catching" NSA Monster Spy Machine was HIJACKED for political pranks..

To be clear, it would NOT matter to me whether the TARGET of this malfeasance and criminality was a GREEN, A DEM, A Libertarian or a REPUB.... I'd have EQUAL outrage for this biggest political scandal of my lifetime...

Facts, links, evidence, charges??? Something, anything, that isn't just a weak denial by a President who is trapped by his own lies and hubris.

Facts, links, evidence? Something, anything that isn't just weak talking points spouted by a drunk poster who has been crying about Trump's victory for 2 years.

Fact: Trump is a racist. Apparently he will never stop winking and nodding to white supremacists as he blows his racist dog whistle.

I think the Dems have serious problems with their lurch to the left. And a lot of powerful people are saying scary things. It's not like there isn't anger getting PROVOKED... But, yet, no burning tires.. No Yellow Vest protests.. Just the whimpers from spineless Repugs being spineless in the face of all this childish absurdity...

I'd wait until Mueller packs up and the indictments come down from DOJ on the cabal of conspirators that ILLEGALLY ATTEMPTED to jack an election result at the FBI and CIA/NSAdvisor levels.. If they DO NOT -- I personally think things will turn ugly...

And it will be for the RIGHT REASONS... That coup attempt by FBI leadership and abuse of power and attempts to clear Hillary and misuse of the mighty NSA Spy Machine is MORE than people should have to take lying down...

Gawd Almighty...

So, instead of hacking into the wide-open voting machines and flipping a few tens of thousands of votes in just three States, and be done with the whole thing, they conjured up an investigation and thus "ILLEGALLY ATTEMPTED to jack an election result at the FBI and CIA/NSAdvisor levels." An investigation, it should be noted, about which we only learned after the election, and after the votes had been counted.

Now that this conspiracy of an extent so vast as to defy imagination is out in the open, I would suppose the prisons are filling up rapidly with conspirators, co-conspirators, and henchmen by the thousands... or even tens of thousands. That's 26 months of GOP attorneys general, and so it's safe to say they were on it like flies on a pile of fresh horse manure. Right? RIGHT?

And, given how monumentally incompetent these goofs obviously are, how on earth could the good old U.S. of A. survive these perilous times up to this date? I mean, after decades and decades of experience in the dastardly work of toppling governments, isn't that all just a tiny bit puzzling?

Whatever, it does pain me to see you chiming in on the Mafia Don's preemptive excuse for future rightarded violence. So, the Mafia Don's praise for the Nazis marching in Charlottesville might not have been a thing as outlandish, weird, and beyond-the-pale as it appeared on first blush.

You're way too far behind to tutor... Go look up Michael Caputo interviews, the name Stephan Halper, why all those top FBI brass on now gone and some fired and indicted.. That would be a start..

There's a 100 page transcript of Lisa Page's testimony to Congress that was just dropped by a patriot Congressman that actually READ all 100 pages into the record that nobody would release to the public.. Assuming you even KNOW who Lisa Page is.. That would be a start..

But if the name Lisa Page doesn't ring a bell, I aint gonna give you the Clift Notes.. You've been getting your news from Jimmy Kimmel or having it censored by Don Da Lemon...

This should make sane people cringe:

White House counselor claimed the president’s veiled threat of violence was really about how peaceful his supporters are.

‘I Give Up!’ Chris Cuomo Surrenders After Kellyanne Conway's Latest Bizarre Claim

I only got 3 minutes into it and she was killing Cuomo.. He said "I give up" I surrender multiple times and he should.. Because it's YOUR TEAM that provoking violence and EXPECT no blowback... Like KellyAnn said -- From Biden wanting to Punch out the Prez -- to Maxmouth Waters telling people to get in their faces... KellyAnn was a fucking VICTIM of someone listening to Maxmouth's advice.. She won hands down.. Because Cuomo and your snowflake army don't EVER EXPECT folks to push back on their provocations...

Forum List

Back