Trump Raises Specter Of Supporters Turning Violent If They Don’t Get Their Way

Yet almost all the violence comes from the Prog Left. How about you accept the election results and stop
Whining!?

I haven't heard any Democrats threatening violence to overthrow the election? Have you?

Oh hell no.. Not violence.. Misuse of POWER at the FBI/DOJ/CIA/NSAdviser level... This is criminality that CAN NOT STAND... There was an ATTEMPT to interfere with the 2016 at the highest levels of the US govt... And people who see the firings, resignations and read the testimony of Ohr, Strzok, Page and others understand that if it is NOT addressed with justice -- there WILL likely be demonstrations and violence..

The US GOVT used the Domestic Spy Machine to SPY and punk an opposition party presidential campaign.. That make reasonable people EXTREMELY angry...

Add to that taking away their tractors, SUVs and rib-eye steaks and promising to bust the budget with handing everything free and having a clown circus of incompetents MICROMANAGE every major market sector of the US economy is pretty big provocation...

So you are saying the FBI and DOJ are the enemy... So you want to shoot police!!!!

You a FULL TIME drama queen??? The honor and credibility of the FBI and some of our Intel folks was DEVASTATED by the criminal actions of a few POLITICAL appointees and activists. MAYBE under direction from the Atty Gen or the Whitehouse as Lisa Page testified...

MY GOAL is to get justice and restore the honor of these agencies.. YOU GOAL is to bait and troll and make up shit that I never said...

I'd wait until Mueller packs up and the indictments come down from DOJ on the cabal of conspirators that ILLEGALLY ATTEMPTED to jack an election result at the FBI and CIA/NSAdvisor levels.. If they DO NOT -- I personally think things will turn ugly...

Half-brained Trump cult members (like you) are NOW slamming the same institutions that you once held up to be the very personification of a conservative government.......

ALL that has gone by the wayside because...........well, because of your adoration forr a fucking, ornage charlatan...

Wake the hell up !!!!

Another drive-by bait and troll response.. Read my response to Cow Ted above...

Yet almost all the violence comes from the Prog Left. How about you accept the election results and stop
Whining!?

I haven't heard any Democrats threatening violence to overthrow the election? Have you?

Oh hell no.. Not violence.. Misuse of POWER at the FBI/DOJ/CIA/NSAdviser level... This is criminality that CAN NOT STAND... There was an ATTEMPT to interfere with the 2016 at the highest levels of the US govt... And people who see the firings, resignations and read the testimony of Ohr, Strzok, Page and others understand that if it is NOT addressed with justice -- there WILL likely be demonstrations and violence..

The US GOVT used the Domestic Spy Machine to SPY and punk an opposition party presidential campaign.. That make reasonable people EXTREMELY angry...

Add to that taking away their tractors, SUVs and rib-eye steaks and promising to bust the budget with handing everything free and having a clown circus of incompetents MICROMANAGE every major market sector of the US economy is pretty big provocation...

So you are saying the FBI and DOJ are the enemy... So you want to shoot police!!!!

You a FULL TIME drama queen??? The honor and credibility of the FBI and some of our Intel folks was DEVASTATED by the criminal actions of a few POLITICAL appointees and activists. MAYBE under direction from the Atty Gen or the Whitehouse as Lisa Page testified...

MY GOAL is to get justice and restore the honor of these agencies.. YOU GOAL is to bait and troll and make up shit that I never said...

But your problem seems to be with anyone who is investigating Trump Campaign...

So you are trying to say that a multi-division involving 1000s of people who have been involved in Justice for decades has all been proven by a obscure text message... Bring that sh*t to court and get ready to be laughed at...

Trump admitted to Obstruction of Justice on TV... That is simple. Your guy is so stupid he just admits to crimes on TV...

Whining!?

What about Antifa? Surely they've done their fair share of hooliganism!

nb
Whining!?

Your goal is to undermine the integrity of the FBI, CIA and the US security apparatus, and that is your ONLY GOAL. You are prepared to lie, steal, and ignore all of the facts in evidence. Trump is an agent of a foreign power and he will NOT be re-elected. At that point, all of the people Trump is counting on to defend him, will help remove him from power.

Trump threatening a coup and everyone shrugs

That is because he has found that doing these crazy things out in front of everyone shocks people to the point they are numb...

Nixon did his dirty stuff behind closed doors. trump does his dirty shit so everyone can see and shrug....the DOJ will not shrug...unless they are as dirty as he is.

Your goal is to undermine the integrity of the FBI, CIA and the US security apparatus, and that is your ONLY GOAL.

You're funny.. Telling me what my goal is here when YOU are completely oblivious to the attempted derailing of a political campaign by OUR own govt.. 3rd lefty loon to accuse me of stuff I COMPLETELY explained...

And the rest of your post is just brain dead "loon" behavior...

Whining!?

What about Antifa? Surely they've done their fair share of hooliganism!

Can you tell us a major Democrat Politician who has endorsed Antifa?

Keith Ellison count?

It is more like they will get "tough" if he doesn't get HIS way....

Hey Putin and Kim feel the same way....

But there’s good people on both sides. And what about her emails?

Whining!?

To trumps ilk, they are the enemy.

Trump is stoking violence around the world. He gives a wink and nod to violent white supremacists.

D1tDBulWsAAqzfj.jpg

Your goal is to undermine the integrity of the FBI, CIA and the US security apparatus, and that is your ONLY GOAL.

You're funny.. Telling me what my goal is here when YOU are completely oblivious to the attempted derailing of a political campaign by OUR own govt.. 3rd lefty loon to accuse me of stuff I COMPLETELY explained...

If not for Comey, Hillary would be potus. I'd grant you the FBI shat it's collective pants when the saw what the Giant Rabbit Director had done, but .... don't go on about how the FBI fucked your boy.

I'm oblivious to the the non-existant attempt at a coup. I am very aware of the attempt by the Russian government to install a puppet dictator in the White House. While Trump has won the elections, a large portion of the electorate and the government is aware of his actions and are seeking to limit the damage to your trade agreements and security alliances, all of which he's attempting to destroy.

I just got enlightened... Figured it out.. After 3 troll/bait responses to my posts accusing me of defaming the entire FBI and Intel community (which I did not) --- it occurred to me...

When the left goes berserk on Russia, Russia, Russia or "calling people animals" --- it's all a game to them... They KNOW their case is weak or non-existent so it's all for fun and gaining power...

So -- when anyone else (not a leftist) makes comments about critical events that they have IGNORED or never looked into --- BY PROJECTION -- they ASSUME it's all for fun and power.... And that NOTHING SERIOUS really interests them... It's all one big trolling game..

It's just a reflex that anything they don't invent for strategic political advantage is just the same taunting that THEY use all the time.. And they are generally incapable of taking most ANYTHING seriously as a result..

Like the firings, indictments, resignations of at LEAST 10 top FBI officials. Or the admissions in testimony that there was no basis for running an official Intel operation on an opposition political campaign.. Or the testimony from Lisa Page that the DOJ (highest levels) put the fix in for Hillary.. Or that our "Jihad Catching" NSA Monster Spy Machine was HIJACKED for political pranks..

To be clear, it would NOT matter to me whether the TARGET of this malfeasance and criminality was a GREEN, A DEM, A Libertarian or a REPUB.... I'd have EQUAL outrage for this biggest political scandal of my lifetime...

Forum List

Back