Trump Raises Specter Of Supporters Turning Violent If They Don’t Get Their Way

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

“I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of Bikers for Trump,” the president warns.

President Donald Trump warned in an interview that his supporters could “play tough” and make things “very, very bad” if they “reach a certain point.” He cited the police, military and Bikers for Trump as his backers.

He didn’t define what that “certain point” might be in the Breitbart interview published Tuesday. But the implication was that his supporters would stand for a limited amount of political decisions that they opposed until the “tough people” made things “very, very bad.” Violence by a military opposed to political decisions would be a coup.

“I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of Bikers for Trump,” he said. “I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.”

More: Trump Raises Specter Of Supporters Turning Violent If They Don't Get Their Way

Once again, Trump sending veiled and not so veiled threats. What do you think?

From the OP:

Trump has hinted at possible violence by his supporters a number of times and has even supported it. During his campaign, he once encouraged supporters to “beat the crap out of” protesters, offering to pay the legal fees of anyone who did.

Trump hinted at possible violence by Bikers for Trump at a campaign rally last year for now-Sen. Josh Hawlery (R-Mo.). “They’re peaceful people, and antifa and all — they’d better hope they stay that way,” he said. The Washington Post said that Trump’s stated “hopes” at various times that the situation will remain peaceful provide him with “plausible deniability” should violence erupt.

But it’s “clear” from his repeated comments that he’s suggesting his supporters from the military, law enforcement and bikers “could be tempted to rise up if things don’t go Trump’s way,” the Post noted.

“I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of Bikers for Trump,” the president warns.

President Donald Trump warned in an interview that his supporters could “play tough” and make things “very, very bad” if they “reach a certain point.” He cited the police, military and Bikers for Trump as his backers.

He didn’t define what that “certain point” might be in the Breitbart interview published Tuesday. But the implication was that his supporters would stand for a limited amount of political decisions that they opposed until the “tough people” made things “very, very bad.” Violence by a military opposed to political decisions would be a coup.

“I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of Bikers for Trump,” he said. “I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.”

More: Trump Raises Specter Of Supporters Turning Violent If They Don't Get Their Way

I think the Dems have serious problems with their lurch to the left. And a lot of powerful people are saying scary things. It's not like there isn't anger getting PROVOKED... But, yet, no burning tires.. No Yellow Vest protests.. Just the whimpers from spineless Repugs being spineless in the face of all this childish absurdity...

I'd wait until Mueller packs up and the indictments come down from DOJ on the cabal of conspirators that ILLEGALLY ATTEMPTED to jack an election result at the FBI and CIA/NSAdvisor levels.. If they DO NOT -- I personally think things will turn ugly...

And it will be for the RIGHT REASONS... That coup attempt by FBI leadership and abuse of power and attempts to clear Hillary and misuse of the mighty NSA Spy Machine is MORE than people should have to take lying down...

Yet almost all the violence comes from the Prog Left. How about you accept the election results and stop
Whining!?

I haven't heard any Democrats threatening violence to overthrow the election? Have you?
What about Antifa? Surely they've done their fair share of hooliganism!

Have they threatened to violently overthrow the Trump election? They don't control the police and military - and Trump bikers. Trump is hinting that his removal from the White House, whether by impeachment or 2020 votes, could be violent. In fact - he's stoking it.

Yet almost all the violence comes from the Prog Left. How about you accept the election results and stop
Whining!?

I haven't heard any Democrats threatening violence to overthrow the election? Have you?
What about Antifa? Surely they've done their fair share of hooliganism!

Have they threatened to violently overthrow the Trump election? They don't control the police and military - and Trump bikers. Trump is hinting that his removal from the White House, whether by impeachment or 2020 votes, could be violent. In fact - he's stoking it.

Google Ben Shapiro Berkeley and talk to me about violence. To the Leftists speech is violence. Sadly. Trump has not been violent to date. Chill.

Whining!?

Every day. Impeach! Impeach! Impeach!

That is constitutional - not violence, dumbass.

Really? Google attacks MAGA hats. You ll see a lot of links of violence. Typical Leftist resorts to name calling. LOL. Snowflake.

Whining!?

Oh hell no.. Not violence.. Misuse of POWER at the FBI/DOJ/CIA/NSAdviser level... This is criminality that CAN NOT STAND... There was an ATTEMPT to interfere with the 2016 at the highest levels of the US govt... And people who see the firings, resignations and read the testimony of Ohr, Strzok, Page and others understand that if it is NOT addressed with justice -- there WILL likely be demonstrations and violence..

The US GOVT used the Domestic Spy Machine to SPY and punk an opposition party presidential campaign.. That make reasonable people EXTREMELY angry...

Add to that taking away their tractors, SUVs and rib-eye steaks and promising to bust the budget with handing everything free and having a clown circus of incompetents MICROMANAGE every major market sector of the US economy is pretty big provocation...

Oh that's not new. He already threatened "riots" if he didn't win the election, remember?

The police will put him in jail in a heartbeat

The military just want to be sure they get paid if there is another shutdown

Bikers , well all they really want to do is ride

I haven't heard any Democrats threatening violence to overthrow the election

Correct. They actually engage in it

uh huh.

200w.gif
rPcgQS.gif
2Q2R.gif
giphy.gif
4Wnz.gif

The memory is the second thing to go.

Last edited:
Whining!?

Yeah, I have heard of many people harassing and assaulting Trump supporters for simply wearing a cap with MAGA printed on it.

Forum List

Back