Trump supporters love them some Putin.

People instinctively recognise someone who is independent , has clear and firm opinions and who has repeatedly shown that they are also successful individuals both personally and on behalf of those to whom they have responsibility .

The rest is psycho babble .
As to Dear Uncle wanting to expand into Europe/ NATO land .
That is just specious garbage and part of standard but low pay grade fear inducing propaganda .
But NATO is “encroaching” though. Right?

What poor eye sight you have Grandma Savannah , said Luiza of the Red Hood.

The SMO objectives have never changed and are unlikely to .
The south coast will be taken basically up to the Romanian border and only a fool would not create a land bridge to Moldavia .
What on earth made you dream of anything different ?You cheated and introduced Kalingrad into Moscow's strategic thinking , but as that is your invention ,I will ignore it .

The rest of your post is misinformed noise and warrants no comment -- I throw away rubbish and that is all you offered . Your fantasy and fanciful narrative .

So , in summary my take on Dear Uncle P's objectives has not changed and -- blow me down with a feather -- he repeated them himself word for word just last week.

Was there a relevant point to your post or were you just in waffle and Bull Shite mode?
What country has the right to “take” any land from a neighbor? If not for strategic purposes, then for what?

Where did you get the idea that the wall was even remotely close to completion? They laid a little more than 400 miles, much of it where fences and obstructions already existed, at a cost of $46 million per mile.
link-please-god-bless-you-kid-asking-meme.jpg

How much are ten million illegal aliens costing our country?

How secure can a country be with that many illegal aliens?

How does a sovereign country exist without borders?

What country has the right to “take” any land from a neighbor? If not for strategic purposes, then for what?
ISRAEL - according to the respective USA government in power, and loads of Zionist genocidal, and ethnic cleansing supporters here on USMB. Having a feast about Hamas atrocities - whilst ignoring the same actions on behalf of Israel, that the latter had kicked of in 1948.

Last edited:
ISRAEL - according to the respective USA government in power, and loads of Zionist genocidal, and ethnic cleansing supporters here on USMB. Having a feast about Hamas atrocities - whilst ignoring the same actions on behalf of Israel, that the latter had kicked of in 1948.
So… while not clear from your outburst, I’m guessing you mean none. No country has that right. Yes?

So… while not clear from your outburst, I’m guessing you mean none. No country has that right. Yes?
No. Israel clearly has that self-given right - unconditionally supported by the respective US government since 1948.
As such other countries have a self-declared/given right too - correct?

The question is - do you want to theorize about "valid" International Law, or face the ugly truth and facts?
As long as these VETO buggers exist, and UNGA resolutions are not binding, what "right" are you referring to?

Let me post the link.

For some background. The author, Jazz Shaw, has never written a word critical of Trump. Nor has she ever written a word that even remotely supported Biden.

That got me to thinking. Why is it that there are so many Trump supporters who love Putin. Now you can claim these folks just oppose American involvement in whatever they are opposing. But at the same time Jazz is really upset that we aren’t bombing the crap out of the Houthi Rebels in Yemen. Apparently that is a foreign military conflict that absolutely warrants American involvement.

Jazz seems to think we can trust Putin when he says that he has no intention of attacking NATO. And Jazz says we can totally trust Putin since he is evil, not stupid.

I’ll give you a minute to find something to take for the headache that is certain to cause. Imagine that as a selling point. We can totally trust this guy. After all he is evil, not stupid. We can trust the evil guy?

This is what I’m talking about. The convoluted logic that you have to embrace to put forward these ideals is astonishing. It defies explanation.

This does tie in to a previously lamented complaint of mine. Modern “Conservatives” are bereft of any Core Belief.

So why is it that Trump Supporters are so often Putin Supporters?

Hmm…most of the time I hear republicans talking about Putin, it’s always in condemnation….where are all these Putin supporting trumpers?

No. Israel clearly has that self-given right - unconditionally supported by the respective US government since 1948.

The question is - do you want to theorize about "valid" International Law, or face the ugly truth and facts?
As long as these VETO buggers exist, and UNGA resolutions are not binding, what "right" are you referring to?
It’s a simple question that you feel the need to try and shout down for whatever reason. Inconvenient for you I guess.

link-please-god-bless-you-kid-asking-meme.jpg

How much are ten million illegal aliens costing our country?

How secure can a country be with that many illegal aliens?

How does a sovereign country exist without borders?

First one of the many links available.

Those illegals are keeping the country afloat. They are doing jobs at virtually no wages that would cost a hundred times as much to hire Citizens to do. Things like picking vegetables and fruits. Construction. And warehouse jobs in miserable conditions.

Now do I think it is fair? No. But fair hasn’t ever existed in this world. Why should I pretend it will later?

I try and deal in reality. Not fantasy, fiction, or pretending that the world will be wonderful if only…….

Eliminate all the illegals. First I have no idea how you would do it. Second. That would cost trillions of dollars by itself and take decades and probably violate the constitution a dozen different ways.

If you imagine the illegals are costing us money how will you deal with trillions in hunting them down and shipping them home?

Those illegals are keeping the country afloat. They are doing jobs at virtually no wages that would cost a hundred times as much to hire Citizens to do. Things like picking vegetables and fruits. Construction. And warehouse jobs in miserable conditions.

Now do I think it is fair? No. But fair hasn’t ever existed in this world. Why should I pretend it will later?

I try and deal in reality. Not fantasy, fiction, or pretending that the world will be wonderful if only…….

Eliminate all the illegals. First I have no idea how you would do it. Second. That would cost trillions of dollars by itself and take decades and probably violate the constitution a dozen different ways.

If you imagine the illegals are costing us money how will you deal with trillions in hunting them down and shipping them home?
More%20BS%20than-XL.jpg

Let me post the link.

For some background. The author, Jazz Shaw, has never written a word critical of Trump. Nor has she ever written a word that even remotely supported Biden.

That got me to thinking. Why is it that there are so many Trump supporters who love Putin. Now you can claim these folks just oppose American involvement in whatever they are opposing. But at the same time Jazz is really upset that we aren’t bombing the crap out of the Houthi Rebels in Yemen. Apparently that is a foreign military conflict that absolutely warrants American involvement.

Jazz seems to think we can trust Putin when he says that he has no intention of attacking NATO. And Jazz says we can totally trust Putin since he is evil, not stupid.

I’ll give you a minute to find something to take for the headache that is certain to cause. Imagine that as a selling point. We can totally trust this guy. After all he is evil, not stupid. We can trust the evil guy?

This is what I’m talking about. The convoluted logic that you have to embrace to put forward these ideals is astonishing. It defies explanation.

This does tie in to a previously lamented complaint of mine. Modern “Conservatives” are bereft of any Core Belief.

So why is it that Trump Supporters are so often Putin Supporters?
Putin and Trump both love the nation they lead.

Remove the Illegals AND their democrat and Republican enablers

It’s a simple question that you feel the need to try and shout down for whatever reason. Inconvenient for you I guess.
I gave you a clear answer:

That clear answer is obviously inconvenient for you, since you prefer to reside in a dream and fantasy world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back