Trump Raises Specter Of Supporters Turning Violent If They Don’t Get Their Way

Big deal. I see a lot of bruised faces. No casualties. Why are you bringing this up? Why are you trying to compare bruised faces from left wing violence to casualties from right-wing violence? You don't see the false equivalence? If not, you're a Cult45 idiot.
Oh, Democrat violence is OK......... didn't know that

That is not what I said, and it is why it's useless to explain false equivalence to a partisan fuckwit like yourself. Sell stupid elsewhere.

Trump is stoking violence around the world. He gives a wink and nod to violent white supremacists.

D1tDBulWsAAqzfj.jpg

OMG you have serious mental issues. Wow.
Wait. So Charlottesville didn't happen? A Unite the Right rally didn't devolve into a bunch of white thugs chanting Nazi slogans eventually killing someone?

Trump didn't FAIL to condemn them?

Yea...that all happened

Your goal is to undermine the integrity of the FBI, CIA and the US security apparatus, and that is your ONLY GOAL.

You're funny.. Telling me what my goal is here when YOU are completely oblivious to the attempted derailing of a political campaign by OUR own govt.. 3rd lefty loon to accuse me of stuff I COMPLETELY explained...

And the rest of your post is just brain dead "loon" behavior...
If not for Comey, Hillary would be potus. I'd grant you the FBI shat it's collective pants when the saw what the Giant Rabbit Director had done, but .... don't go on about how the FBI fucked your boy.

That's hysterical... Because you read that in "What Happened" -- didn't ya? Did you know the DOJ issued orders to the FBI that LIMITED their search of her emails.. That Lisa Page testified that DOJ ORDERED the FBI to not indict or conclude that Hillary broke laws??? Comey protected her. Changed language in his "indictment that wasn't an indictment" to please Lynch...

The Trump campaign was target of an illegal Intel operation PRIOR to the spying using the NSA 702 collection system.. These 2 illegal operations occurred.. Paige, Papadop and Caputo were ALL TARGETS of CIA operatives to "infect" them with rumors that "the Russians had dirt on Hillary"... This was the "insurance policy" that Stzok engineered should Trump win... Because then --- they could pick these apart on process crimes when asked about "russian interference" in the campaign" after the fact..

YOU ENJOY THOSE actions? You APPROVE OF THEM?? Then you're in for quite a shock when this unwinds. And ALL of that testimony is being released right now this past month.. Both the DOJ IGen and special Investigator Huber have reports due.. And TRUMP is waiting on declassifying those FISA applications til Mueller packs it in...

Keep up the ignorance and the baiting.. I have faith that justice will prevail...

All wanna-be dictators threaten the opposition with the use of force by the military, police and loyal followers.

Exactly what Venezuela's Maduro is also threatening.......Maduro accuses the U.S. of sabotaging his regime.....and Trump cultists accuse the left of doing exactly the same.

Only a seriously deranged lunatic would say such things. Trump is not a sane person.

D1ui2pTXQAAwizJ.jpg

Any decent American would be APPALLED by such a "call for violence" against critics of this corrupt administration.........BUT, when one joins a cult, one must forgo logic and reality.

I just got enlightened... Figured it out.. After 3 troll/bait responses to my posts accusing me of defaming the entire FBI and Intel community (which I did not) --- it occurred to me...

When the left goes berserk on Russia, Russia, Russia or "calling people animals" --- it's all a game to them... They KNOW their case is weak or non-existent so it's all for fun and gaining power...

So -- when anyone else (not a leftist) makes comments about critical events that they have IGNORED or never looked into --- BY PROJECTION -- they ASSUME it's all for fun and power.... And that NOTHING SERIOUS really interests them... It's all one big trolling game..

It's just a reflex that anything they don't invent for strategic political advantage is just the same taunting that THEY use all the time.. And they are generally incapable of taking most ANYTHING seriously as a result..

Like the firings, indictments, resignations of at LEAST 10 top FBI officials. Or the admissions in testimony that there was no basis for running an official Intel operation on an opposition political campaign.. Or the testimony from Lisa Page that the DOJ (highest levels) put the fix in for Hillary.. Or that our "Jihad Catching" NSA Monster Spy Machine was HIJACKED for political pranks..

To be clear, it would NOT matter to me whether the TARGET of this malfeasance and criminality was a GREEN, A DEM, A Libertarian or a REPUB.... I'd have EQUAL outrage for this biggest political scandal of my lifetime...
Do you somehow think it unlikely that Trump recived illegal KGB/Assange help, and knew it at the time? It's obvious just from his comments at the time and Russia's response in hacking. But he's not getting impeached over it.
And Comey got him elected.

So GTFOI. Pelosi's told the dems to do that.

Your goal is to undermine the integrity of the FBI, CIA and the US security apparatus, and that is your ONLY GOAL.

You're funny.. Telling me what my goal is here when YOU are completely oblivious to the attempted derailing of a political campaign by OUR own govt.. 3rd lefty loon to accuse me of stuff I COMPLETELY explained...

If not for Comey, Hillary would be potus. I'd grant you the FBI shat it's collective pants when the saw what the Giant Rabbit Director had done, but .... don't go on about how the FBI fucked your boy.

That's hysterical... Because you read that in "What Happened" -- didn't ya? Did you know the DOJ issued orders to the FBI that LIMITED their search of her emails.. That Lisa Page testified that DOJ ORDERED the FBI to not indict or conclude that Hillary broke laws??? Comey protected her. Changed language in his "indictment that wasn't an indictment" to please Lynch...

The Trump campaign was target of an illegal Intel operation PRIOR to the spying using the NSA 702 collection system.. These 2 illegal operations occurred.. Paige, Papadop and Caputo were ALL TARGETS of CIA operatives to "infect" them with rumors that "the Russians had dirt on Hillary"... This was the "insurance policy" that Stzok engineered should Trump win... Because then --- they could pick these apart on process crimes when asked about "russian interference" in the campaign" after the fact..

YOU ENJOY THOSE actions? You APPROVE OF THEM?? Then you're in for quite a shock when this unwinds. And ALL of that testimony is being released right now this past month.. Both the DOJ IGen and special Investigator Huber have reports due.. And TRUMP is waiting on declassifying those FISA applications til Mueller packs it in...

Keep up the ignorance and the baiting.. I have faith that justice will prevail...
Dude gtfoi. She was cruising till the Comey surprise. The polls didn't lie.

And your boy is not getting couped

5c8c06a72500000704cae05c.jpeg

White nationalism is not represented by a “small group of people,” even when only looking at numbers and anecdotes in the United States. Droves of white nationalists have marched through U.S. streets and attacked or killed people. Different extremist groups with ties to white nationalism demonstrate across the country to this day. Groups numbering in the hundreds have worked in tandem to infiltrate the GOP, recruit on college campuses, and attempt to tip the electoral tide in favor of candidates who share their views. They even have political candidates who share their views.

TRUMP DISMISSES WHITE NATIONALISM AS ‘SMALL GROUP’

Donald Trump: ‘I Don’t Really’ See A Rise In White Nationalism

Any sane person knows that white nationalism is not a "small group" - and it's rapidly growing.

Do you somehow think it unlikely that Trump recived illegal KGB/Assange help, and knew it at the time?

I've heard NO evidence that is true, so I can't even put a "likelihood" to it... That's how reasonable people roll.. I think its MORE likely tho, that YEARS AGO -- Trump may have gotten bailouts from Russian Oligarchs for his biz. But that's probably not illegal NOR impeachable...

And don't even mention Jerome Corsi or Stone, because Corsi career of hosting the #1 conspiracy radio show and exposing illegal alien autopsies pretty much puts HIM in the elite of Tin Hats...

It's obvious just from his comments at the time and Russia's response in hacking.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

18 Million people laughed to tears when Trump said that at the debate -- AND YOU are the only one who didn't have to chops to acknowledge great sarcasm.... Get the stick out of your ass and think rationally...

She refused to CAMPAIGN in those states she lost.. It's HER FAULT.., And in 2 or 3 of them, the margin of victory was LESS than the vote for Jill Stein.. That's the payback for the DNC screwing Bernie. AGAIN --- your fault not Trump's...

In fact -- if you were aware of reality - you KNOW that Jill Stein committed BLATANT Russian Collusion during the campaign when she accepted Putin's invitation to sit at HIS table during the RT awards... And Putin set her up with his foreign agencies the NEXT DAY -- so she could discuss her "Russia strategy" when she won. And the lady was SOO STUPID -- SHE BRAGGED about it in her Press Releases...

You OUTRAGED at THAT "russian collusion"???? IF NOT -- WHYTFuck not? How come we're not seeing investiigations and spying and complete ruination of HER campaign staff???

Need answers.....

Trump is stoking violence around the world. He gives a wink and nod to violent white supremacists.

D1tDBulWsAAqzfj.jpg

OMG you have serious mental issues. Wow.
Wait. So Charlottesville didn't happen? A Unite the Right rally didn't devolve into a bunch of white thugs chanting Nazi slogans eventually killing someone?

Trump didn't FAIL to condemn them?

Yea...that all happened

Antifa and BLM were there too. They could have all killed one another for all I care. Got it? Tattle tale.

Of course he got couped.. Where do you think the phony Russia Russia Russia shit comes from? Why do you THINK a special counsel was appointed with NO CREDIBLE evidence of actual campaign coordination with Russia... Why do you think 4 or 6 campaign staff have had their lives completely ruined with NO evidence or indictments on ANY Russian collusion????

It came from illegal Intel operations and LYING in order to get the keys to the NSA Spy Machine to spy on a political campaign....

Forum List

Back