Trump Press Conference Surreal

QUESTION: (OFF-MIKE) you mentioned that you wanted to make college education more affordable.

TRUMP: That's right.

QUESTION: Working on a plan...

TRUMP: That's right, I'm going to be doing something over the next four weeks, very much so.

The pseudo-cons are openly sucking Putin's cock in public these days. They can no longer deny they aren't.
Drinking piss, sucking cock, blah blah blah. It's all you have.
If you would just stop drinking piss and openly sucking Putin's cock, we would not have to chastise you for doing so.

Who is sucking put insurance cock? What is that based on?

Liberals had their emails exposed...tried to change the subject to russia....Trump is changing it back to emails.....

QUESTION: Do you have any pause (ph) about asking a foreign government -- Russia, China, anybody -- to interfere, to hack into the system of anybody's in this country...

TRUMP: That's up to the President. Let the President talk to them. Look, here's the problem. Here's the problem, Katy (ph). Katy, here's the problem, very simple.

QUESTION: (inaudible) Mike Pence's role as vice president if you are elected?

TRUMP: Mike Pence will play a big role

Did anyone try watching? It looks more like something satirically created for background noise in the back of a bad movie? He's railing against Hillary & Bill, his polls, and ranting about emails! This is what Republicans want to elect to the most powerful office on the planet! He throws out a couple names, pretends he's meeting with them, and that makes it seems like he has ideas! This can't be real; just doesn't look like reality! Now he's back on Hillary's server! "Donald, give us solutions, not your daily spin of your bizarre and less than memorable comments of bigotry, misogyny, sexism, and total ignorance of current affairs!" I hope his straight-jacket will be ready when he goes down in flames! He will not be able to handle it!

Funny, FNC's "Outnumbered" bimbos would rather talk about DNC convention instead of what just happened! Hilarious that they're too embarrassed to talk about it now or they're still in shock over his comments! He suggests Russia should hack the DNC and Hillary in particular to expose her! "Thanks Donald!" ;-/

So just another day in Birfer Trump's Bizarro Republican campaign.

QUESTION: Last night at the Democratic Convention (inaudible) women and gay advocates made strong cases that you and the Republican Party are kind of on the wrong side of history regarding abortion rights and gay marriage. Can you clarify your position on those?

TRUMP: You'll have to see it in the polls David. You know what my positions are. You'll have to see it at the polls.

QUESTION: I don't know what...

(CROSSTALK)

TRUMP: Yeah go ahead.

QUESTION: Didn't you hold a Miss Universe Pageant--?

TRUMP: Yes I did.

QUESTION: Did Don Jr. say back in 2008 that there was Russian money pouring into the top organizations...

TRUMP: We wanted to, yeah, I don't know what he said. But we wanted...

QUESTION: (OFF-MIKE) you mentioned that you wanted to make college education more affordable.

TRUMP: That's right.

QUESTION: Working on a plan...

TRUMP: That's right, I'm going to be doing something over the next four weeks, very much so.

He also asked why tuition is so.high....I know.why, do you?

Damn straight, because government backed student loans are a Democratic party cash cow Trump was exactly right. The money gets funneled through students to colleges who kick back money to the Democratic party. Students meanwhile get screwed, enslaved to a mountain of student loan debt. Its about time a GOP candidate called out the Democrats on this crap. Democrats OWN this problem they created it.

QUESTION: (inaudible) you are the nominee. Has you or your campaign had any conversations with foreign leaders trying to build up a relationship should you win in November, that you don't have to hit the ground running (inaudible)?

TRUMP: No, I think we -- it's possible we have. But I'm not -- I'm only interested in winning.

QUESTION: I would like to know if you became president, would you recognize (inaudible) Crimea as Russian territory? And also if the U.S. would lift sanctions that are (inaudible)?

TRUMP: We'll be looking at that. Yeah, we'll be looking.

Did anyone try watching? It looks more like something satirically created for background noise in the back of a bad movie? He's railing against Hillary & Bill, his polls, and ranting about emails! This is what Republicans want to elect to the most powerful office on the planet! He throws out a couple names, pretends he's meeting with them, and that makes it seems like he has ideas! This can't be real; just doesn't look like reality! Now he's back on Hillary's server! "Donald, give us solutions, not your daily spin of your bizarre and less than memorable comments of bigotry, misogyny, sexism, and total ignorance of current affairs!" I hope his straight-jacket will be ready when he goes down in flames! He will not be able to handle it!

Funny, FNC's "Outnumbered" bimbos would rather talk about DNC convention instead of what just happened! Hilarious that they're too embarrassed to talk about it now or they're still in shock over his comments! He suggests Russia should hack the DNC and Hillary in particular to expose her! "Thanks Donald!" ;-/

he's desperate so he's losing what little control he had.

It's refreshing to hear a candidate who is so serious. Trump's going to do some stuff. It will be terrific stuff. Only the best, bleev me. It's going to be so great, you will get tired of winning all the time. Just you wait and see. He's working on plans like nobody's business. Lots of plans. Not just any plans. Top plans. We're in danger. Grave danger. It's a disaster. Things are burning down all around us. You need a guy with the best ideas. Ideas that will make your head spin. A guy who wore a toy soldier outfit in college to avoid Vietnam and knows war better than generals. A guy who has hired hundreds of illegal aliens and knows how to get rid of them. A guy who has his clothes made in Mexico and China who knows how to bring jobs back to Merka. A guy who has stolen elderly people's nest eggs through fraud and is the most honest guy who has ever lived. A guy who has signed checks made out to the Clinton Foundation and moved in all the highest circles who is the most outsider candidate in the history of the Universe.

Um...what was the question?

Last edited:
QUESTION: (inaudible) you are the nominee. Has you or your campaign had any conversations with foreign leaders trying to build up a relationship should you win in November, that you don't have to hit the ground running (inaudible)?

TRUMP: No, I think we -- it's possible we have. But I'm not -- I'm only interested in winning.

oh my

As Rush pointed out this morning, nobody is talking about the Democratic party convention they are talking about Trump's press conference. Trump kicked the Democratic party in the balls about 15 times today, they are writhing in agony. :laugh:

It's refreshing to hear a candidate who is so serious. Trump's going to do some stuff. It will be terrific stuff. Only the best, bleev me. It's going to be so great, you will get tired of winning all the time. Just you wait and see. He's working on plans like nobody's business. Lots of plans. Not just any plans. Top plans. We're in danger. Grave danger. It's a disaster. Things are burning down all around us. You need a guy with the best ideas. Ideas that will make your head spin. A guy who has signed paychecks and filled out a lot of forms.

Um...what was the question?

Its been 270 days since your old hag had a press conference fool.

Forum List

Back