Trump Press Conference Surreal

Did anyone try watching? It looks more like something satirically created for background noise in the back of a bad movie? He's railing against Hillary & Bill, his polls, and ranting about emails! This is what Republicans want to elect to the most powerful office on the planet! He throws out a couple names, pretends he's meeting with them, and that makes it seems like he has ideas! This can't be real; just doesn't look like reality! Now he's back on Hillary's server! "Donald, give us solutions, not your daily spin of your bizarre and less than memorable comments of bigotry, misogyny, sexism, and total ignorance of current affairs!" I hope his straight-jacket will be ready when he goes down in flames! He will not be able to handle it!

Funny, FNC's "Outnumbered" bimbos would rather talk about DNC convention instead of what just happened! Hilarious that they're too embarrassed to talk about it now or they're still in shock over his comments! He suggests Russia should hack the DNC and Hillary in particular to expose her! "Thanks Donald!" ;-/

No he did not "suggest" Russian hack them. He said if they had them they should give them to the press. Then tweeted they should give them to the FBI.

There's not limit on the lieberals misrepresentation of the facts. Especially the Clintoon News Network.
you ain't even fooling yourself .... wait a sec, you probably are fooling one person
Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican presidential nominee said, staring directly into the bank of television cameras set up at a golf course he owns outside Miami, Florida. “I think you will probably be mightily rewarded by our press.”

Donald Trump says he hopes Russia hacked Hillary Clinton’s email

He yanks the lame stream media's chain every day. And where does that get him? Leading in several polls.

America is sick of the blatant hypocrisy of our lying lieberal press.
They aren't lying reporting he's asked for an enemy to help him investigate a pol opponent.

You flamers have gone from saying he asked Putin to hack the emails to Trump is asking Putin to commit ESPIONAGE in five minutes. And you wonder why we call them the lame stream lying media.

It's refreshing to hear a candidate who is so serious. Trump's going to do some stuff. It will be terrific stuff. Only the best, bleev me. It's going to be so great, you will get tired of winning all the time. Just you wait and see. He's working on plans like nobody's business. Lots of plans. Not just any plans. Top plans. We're in danger. Grave danger. It's a disaster. Things are burning down all around us. You need a guy with the best ideas. Ideas that will make your head spin. A guy who has signed paychecks and filled out a lot of forms.

Um...what was the question?

Its been 270 days since your old hag had a press conference fool.

Maybe she just hates the media as much as you do.

She can run but she can't hide, pretty soon she will have to face Trump and he's going to destroy her on live tv its going to be awesome!:eusa_dance:

He better learn some geography, history, and foreign affairs before he tries that.

He just spent an hour on live tv with no teleprompter bitch slapping the crap out of Hillary and Obama and the press fool. Oh man the left butt hurt is going to be epic I'm recording the debates so we can play it back at during family holiday dinners and laugh. :laugh:

You're too drunk on Koolaid to give an accurate assessment of Trump's press conference.

Maybe she just hates the media as much as you do.

She can run but she can't hide, pretty soon she will have to face Trump and he's going to destroy her on live tv its going to be awesome!:eusa_dance:

He better learn some geography, history, and foreign affairs before he tries that.

He just spent an hour on live tv with no teleprompter bitch slapping the crap out of Hillary and Obama and the press fool. Oh man the left butt hurt is going to be epic I'm recording the debates so we can play it back at during family holiday dinners and laugh. :laugh:

You're too drunk on Koolaid to give an accurate assessment of Trump's press conference.

I am a little light headed from laughing over what a beating Trump put on Hillary and Obama, best press conference ever! :eusa_clap:

It's refreshing to hear a candidate who is so serious. Trump's going to do some stuff. It will be terrific stuff. Only the best, bleev me. It's going to be so great, you will get tired of winning all the time. Just you wait and see. He's working on plans like nobody's business. Lots of plans. Not just any plans. Top plans. We're in danger. Grave danger. It's a disaster. Things are burning down all around us. You need a guy with the best ideas. Ideas that will make your head spin. A guy who has signed paychecks and filled out a lot of forms.

old hag? same age as dumb Donald, misogynist loser.

this is why you freaks can't win the white house.

as for press conference, when was the last time dumb Donald spoke to an actual voter....

oh wait... he hasn't.

moron.

Your butt hurt is noted lib. Tell Hillary to lay off the chocolates she needs to drop 50 lbs and buy some real clothes.

you can look at dumb Donald's flabby body and talk about Hillary?

like I said... typical misogynist loser. :thup:

did a woman take your job or is it just that women hate you?

Did anyone try watching? It looks more like something satirically created for background noise in the back of a bad movie? He's railing against Hillary & Bill, his polls, and ranting about emails! This is what Republicans want to elect to the most powerful office on the planet! He throws out a couple names, pretends he's meeting with them, and that makes it seems like he has ideas! This can't be real; just doesn't look like reality! Now he's back on Hillary's server! "Donald, give us solutions, not your daily spin of your bizarre and less than memorable comments of bigotry, misogyny, sexism, and total ignorance of current affairs!" I hope his straight-jacket will be ready when he goes down in flames! He will not be able to handle it!

Funny, FNC's "Outnumbered" bimbos would rather talk about DNC convention instead of what just happened! Hilarious that they're too embarrassed to talk about it now or they're still in shock over his comments! He suggests Russia should hack the DNC and Hillary in particular to expose her! "Thanks Donald!" ;-/

No he did not "suggest" Russian hack them. He said if they had them they should give them to the press. Then tweeted they should give them to the FBI.

There's not limit on the lieberals misrepresentation of the facts. Especially the Clintoon News Network.
you ain't even fooling yourself .... wait a sec, you probably are fooling one person
Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican presidential nominee said, staring directly into the bank of television cameras set up at a golf course he owns outside Miami, Florida. “I think you will probably be mightily rewarded by our press.”

He yanks the lame stream media's chain every day. And where does that get him? Leading in several polls.

They aren't lying reporting he's asked for an enemy to help him investigate a pol opponent.

well, he wants to jail his political opponents. maybe he's asking putin to tell him how to set up a gulag.

as for press conference, when was the last time dumb Donald spoke to an actual voter....

oh wait... he hasn't.

moron.

Your butt hurt is noted lib. Tell Hillary to lay off the chocolates she needs to drop 50 lbs and buy some real clothes.

Oh my its worse than I thought.

images

oh wait... he hasn't.

moron.

Oh brother.

oh wait... he hasn't.

moron.

Oh brother.

The libs are on full tilt after Trumps beating today.

oh wait... he hasn't.

moron.

Oh brother.

you think dumb Donald has a good body?

trust me, if he didn't have money, he wouldn't get laid.

oh wait... he hasn't.

moron.

Oh brother.

er...no. :cuckoo:

poor delusional misogynist loon.

oh wait... he hasn't.

moron.

Oh brother.

er...no. :cuckoo:

poor delusional misogynist loon.

Your frustration is noted, tissue?

Reminding everyone how stupidly Clinton behaved during her time at State is a good political move. The senile bimbo went rogue and set up an unsecured personal server for state business. She did this on her own. No one forced her to behave like an idiot. If she was hacked, she deserves prison time. Libs everywhere are shitting their pants praying no one releases them.

You flamers have gone from saying he asked Putin to hack the emails to Trump is asking Putin to commit ESPIONAGE in five minutes. And you wonder why we call them the lame stream lying media.

Donald Trump said he hopes Hillary Clinton’s deleted emails have fallen into the hands of Russian hackers.

“If they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do,” Trump said at a press conference at his resort in Doral, Florida.

Trump said that he hoped the hackers had also accessed Clinton’s private email servers. “They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted.”

Trump then addressed the rogue nation directly, saying “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

By actively hoping that American servers were hacked by another nation, Trump broke an unwritten but cardinal rule of American public office: You don’t root against the United States, even when your political opponent is in power.

Regardless of party or platform, American public officials are expected to champion U.S. interests and defend U.S. national security. Trump seemed to do the opposite Wednesday.

Within moments of Trump’s press conference, his running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R), released a statement distancing himself from the nominee’s words. “If it is Russia and they are interfering in our elections, I can assure you both parties and the United States government will ensure there are serious consequences,” Pence said.

oh wait... he hasn't.

moron.

Oh my its worse than I thought.

images

3%2Bdonald-trump-bad-hair-day.jpg

"Hurry, hurry suckers! My 3 Ring circus will distract you while I steal the gold teeth right out of your fk'n heads! :banghead:

ricky ricky ricky, now you're down to lying about what I said. LOL

They aren't lying reporting he's asked the enemy to help him investigate a pol opponent.

And, Obama is going to pin that to his bald forehead tonite. Not a good move Donnie.

oh wait... he hasn't.

moron.

Oh brother.

you think dumb Donald has a good body?

trust me, if he didn't have money, he wouldn't get laid.

Honestly, I don't even think about it. What is your point? They're two seventy year-old people.

Forum List

Back