Please Russia Hack The IRS For Trump's Tax Returns

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
Being as it's OK to ask a country, who would love to see America fail, to interfere in America's elections, why not ask Russia to at least do it in a bi-partisan, all-inclusive manner?
Besides, what is Trump so desperately hiding? Inquiring minds and America needs to know.:2up:

Being as it's OK to ask a country, who would love to see America fail, to interfere in America's elections, why not ask Russia to at least do it in a bi-partisan, all-inclusive manner?
Besides, what is Trump so desperately hiding? Inquiring minds and America needs to know.:2up:
Have you been as diligent when it comes to the negros fake birth certificates?

Oh boy, a birther!
I remember when birther Trump was going to prove Obama's birth certificate was a fake, but he was just flapping his tiny girly mouth and failed. He didn't close the deal.

The whole thing is a deflection.....Russia.

Watch the whole presser.......he was mocking the press
Russia hacking
Democrats in general

Priceless.........oh and noone is talking about the DNC.......score one for trump

I remember when Republicans didn't ask Russia to launch cyber-attacks against the USA.

Apparently, those days are gone forever.

I remember when liberals had a sense of humor and could detect sarcasm....

I remember when Republicans didn't ask Russia to launch cyber-attacks against the USA.

Apparently, those days are gone forever.
I remember when democrats were Americans. Apparently those days are gone forever too.

What a crock of shit!
You condone foreign governments getting involved in our election process. You think only Republicans are patriotic, how very Hermann Goering of you dumb ass!

So did Trump cross the legal line that defines treason, or just the moral line?

Either way, his fans will still love him more for it.

In a just world, the FBI would be investigating Trump now. However, we know how these double standards work. Republicans get a free pass for any crime by playing the persecution card.

^^^ liberals heads are exploding I love it :laugh: Reminds me off the movie the Cain Mutiny, liberals are Captain Queeg...ah but the tax returns, that's, that's where I had him, they laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, with geometric logic, that Trumps tax returns would be...

That's not going to happen.

Pootin wants Trump to win.

He knows that America will withdraw from the world and act weak, and that's in his best interest.

^^^ liberals heads are exploding I love it :laugh: Reminds me off the movie the Cain Mutiny, liberals are Captain Queeg...ah but the tax returns, that's, that's where I had him, they laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, with geometric logic, that Trumps tax returns would be...

Why do you choose Russia over America?

Oh boy, a birther!
I remember when birther Trump was going to prove Obama's birth certificate was a fake, but he was just flapping his tiny girly mouth and failed. He didn't close the deal.

He played the idiot birfer rubes.

Russia hacking
Democrats in general

Priceless.........oh and noone is talking about the DNC.......score one for trump

It was genius........pure genius!

:lol:

I know, right?

Trumptards will make up anything for their Orange Jesus!

wow....are there still birfers?

amazing the lengths to which bigoted white trash will go

Russia hacking
Democrats in general

It was genius........pure genius!

:lol:

I know, right?

Trumptards will make up anything for their Orange Jesus!

It figures you don't recognize genius.......even when it is real-time happening in front of you........:boobies:.......

Forum List

Back