Trump Press Conference Surreal

Fiero425

Gold Member
Apr 29, 2016
Chicago, IL
Did anyone try watching? It looks more like something satirically created for background noise in the back of a bad movie? He's railing against Hillary & Bill, his polls, and ranting about emails! This is what Republicans want to elect to the most powerful office on the planet! He throws out a couple names, pretends he's meeting with them, and that makes it seems like he has ideas! This can't be real; just doesn't look like reality! Now he's back on Hillary's server! "Donald, give us solutions, not your daily spin of your bizarre and less than memorable comments of bigotry, misogyny, sexism, and total ignorance of current affairs!" I hope his straight-jacket will be ready when he goes down in flames! He will not be able to handle it!

Funny, FNC's "Outnumbered" bimbos would rather talk about DNC convention instead of what just happened! Hilarious that they're too embarrassed to talk about it now or they're still in shock over his comments! He suggests Russia should hack the DNC and Hillary in particular to expose her! "Thanks Donald!" ;-/

Did anyone try watching? It looks more like something satirically created for background noise in the back of a bad movie? He's railing against Hillary & Bill, his polls, and ranting about emails! This is what Republicans want to elect to the most powerful office on the planet! He throws out a couple names, pretends he's meeting with them, and that makes it seems like he has ideas! This can't be real; just doesn't look like reality! Now he's back on Hillary's server! "Donald, give us solutions, not your daily spin of your bizarre and less than memorable comments of bigotry, misogyny, sexism, and total ignorance of current affairs!" I hope his straight-jacket will be ready when he goes down in flames! He will not be able to handle it!

Funny, FNC's "Outnumbered" bimbos would rather talk about DNC convention instead of what just happened! Hilarious that they're too embarrassed to talk about it now or they're still in shock over his comments! He suggests Russia should hack the DNC and Hillary in particular to expose her! "Thanks Donald!" ;-/

No he did not "suggest" Russian hack them. He said if they had them they should give them to the press. Then tweeted they should give them to the FBI.

There's not limit on the lieberals misrepresentation of the facts. Especially the Clintoon News Network.

No he did not "suggest" Russian hack them. He said if they had them they should give them to the press. Then tweeted they should give them to the FBI.

There's not limit on the lieberals misrepresentation of the facts. Especially the Clintoon News Network.
Source: New York Times
DORAL, Fla. — Donald J. Trump said Wednesday that he hoped Russia had hacked Hillary Clinton’s email, essentially encouraging an adversarial foreign power’s cyberspying on a secretary of state’s correspondence.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, staring directly into the cameras. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Source: Washington Post
Donald Trump’s falsehood-laden press conference, annotated
But it would be interesting to see -- I will tell you this -- Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That'll be next.

you ain't even fooling yourself .... wait a sec, you probably are fooling one person
Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican presidential nominee said, staring directly into the bank of television cameras set up at a golf course he owns outside Miami, Florida. “I think you will probably be mightily rewarded by our press.”

Donald Trump says he hopes Russia hacked Hillary Clinton’s email

Just watched the video. It appears obvious to me that he's mocking the press.

DORAL, Fla. — Donald J. Trump said Wednesday that he hoped Russia had hacked Hillary Clinton’s email, essentially encouraging an adversarial foreign power’s cyberspying on a secretary of state’s correspondence.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, staring directly into the cameras. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

But it would be interesting to see -- I will tell you this -- Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That'll be next.

You mean the democrat press agents would miss represent trump......wow or they are too stupid to know sarcasm.......I love how trump trolls your rubes

Liberals are slow.

One troll can't tell when another is trolling him.

Trump was brilliant and masterful, as always. He has now taken on the task of identifying democrat lies and demolishing them one by one.

Hey Russia, if you have those emails, give them back!

But the best of what he did was suck the air out of Bill Clinton's speech. The news is now Trump's press conference.

The pseudo-cons are openly sucking Putin's cock in public these days. They can no longer deny they aren't.

You mean the democrat press agents would miss represent trump......wow or they are too stupid to know sarcasm.......I love how trump trolls your rubes

Whatever apologist! :argue: :anj_stfu: :blahblah: :9: :ahole-1:

What's obvious to normal people is beyond the liberal grasp.

you ain't even fooling yourself .... wait a sec, you probably are fooling one person
Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican presidential nominee said, staring directly into the bank of television cameras set up at a golf course he owns outside Miami, Florida. “I think you will probably be mightily rewarded by our press.”

Donald Trump says he hopes Russia hacked Hillary Clinton’s email

He yanks the lame stream media's chain every day. And where does that get him? Leading in several polls.

America is sick of the blatant hypocrisy of our lying lieberal press.

sounds treasonous to me , maybe a drone strike at an internal enemy , as allowed

Whatever apologist! :argue: :anj_stfu: :blahblah: :9: :ahole-1:

Hahaha I love he trolls the media and libs.......fucking awesome.......

How I wanted hear about Clinton's speech......but they aren't asking about it.......now who is the stupid one.....bwahahahahahahahah

The pseudo-cons are openly sucking Putin's cock in public these days. They can no longer deny they aren't.

Remember "W" saying he looked into Putin's eyes and saw into his soul? Now Trump is "sucking up" because he was called a genius by the guy! This person is disturbed; needs serious mental help! :blahblah: :blowup::321:

Last edited:
rh0qb4.jpg

2n0ngvd.png

What's obvious to normal people is beyond the liberal grasp.
Please, discuss this:
TRUMP: We're going to have a whole policy on that over the next three weeks. I'm going to be doing a big thing on that.

Forum List

Back