Trump on Pence talking about gays: Don't ask that guy. He wants to hang them all.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Pence gets caught doing the “wide stance shuffle” in an airport restroom soon.. that’s usually what happens with these family values religious zealots..

With pigpence, anything is possible. He hates women (or at least those who aren't willing to kneel in front of him and doing his bidding, not the "sanctified" ones who worship his you-know-what) and he hates LGBTs. I hope he doesn't have any pets.

This is what the taliban or isis does to people that step out of line.

This proves that I am right.
I would highly appreciate it if some of you guys would kindly fill out my political survey I'm conducting for my class. We're collecting data to determine the influence this administration has on public awareness of politics and public policy. The link is... tinyurl.com/y896b8u7

Done

• Banned
Pence wants to hang gays so I must be gay??????????????

No wonder Republicans don't do with in science and math. Or school in general.

It's pink. It must be cheese.

Green paint. Mow it.

Here's a piece of paper, let me fry fish.

Oh my, how scattered and random are GOP "thoughts". Funny how they skitter around aimlessly. Hate being the only constant.

Looking through my posts of this year. Funny how so many are spot on.

I would highly appreciate it if some of you guys would kindly fill out my political survey I'm conducting for my class. We're collecting data to determine the influence this administration has on public awareness of politics and public policy. The link is... tinyurl.com/y896b8u7
So you pick the two dumbest fuckers on this site to conduct your survey?

Done
Useless data gathered

Pence wants to hang gays so I must be gay??????????????

No wonder Republicans don't do with in science and math. Or school in general.

It's pink. It must be cheese.

Green paint. Mow it.

Here's a piece of paper, let me fry fish.

Oh my, how scattered and random are GOP "thoughts". Funny how they skitter around aimlessly. Hate being the only constant.
It the very height of stupidity for someone to make an assumption about another's sexuality based on their politics. I immediately loose any modicum of respect that I might have had for them.

With pigpence, anything is possible. He hates women (or at least those who aren't willing to kneel in front of him and doing his bidding, not the "sanctified" ones who worship his you-know-what) and he hates LGBTs. I hope he doesn't have any pets.

What on earth are you smoking? The vp treats women more respectfully than most in Dc

What on earth are you smoking? The vp treats women more respectfully than most in Dc

Look at his record on issues that have a direct impact on female Americans. It does not show a pattern of respect for his female fellow citizens. He's some "daddy knows best" patriarchal pest. He is a known member of a patriarchal cult that expects female people to be subordinate, you know, and the members of these cults do worship their penises. They are known for it. You can call me any name you want, but this doesn't change reality.

Forum List

Back