How to disrespect the military and how not to disrespect the military

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Disrespecting the military

th

This is disrespecting the military because.... because they're at an NFL game protesting police brutality. Did you see my clever use of the word "military" in there? No, you didn't. Oh, maybe that's because I didn't use it.
Somehow the US national anthem is the preserve of the US military. The same as the flag.

Because the US military indoctrinates its recruits into liking the flag and anthem, therefore anything you do against YOUR FLAG and YOUR ANTHEM is immediately an attack on the military. Go figure.

Respecting the military

16977185.jpg

Yep, attacking a guy who actually served in the military, a guy who was captured, a guy who suffered in wartime for his country. This is respecting the military. Trump saying "I like people who weren't captured" is respecting the military.

Respecting the military

trump_supporters_confederate_flag-620x412.jpg

Yep, flying the Confederate flag is respecting the military.The Confederates only killed an estimated 140,000 US military personnel within a 4 year period. That is an example of respecting the military.

So, here's some advice for them there NFL players, go out and capture some US military personnel and then say "I like soldiers who weren't captured" and then using this as an excuse to kill them. Because THAT is respecting the military.

Kneeling at football games, oh wow, so fucking disrespectful man... even though your football game has fucking NOTHING to do with the US military.

Forum List

Back