..This Reagan appointed judge has an opinion about J6....

OK, I dunno. So let's go with that. I ain't a physician.
But, if not 'causing'......could it be 'contributory'?

Is it a big stretch to realize that bear spray intentionally and forcefully sprayed in the face ain't a recommended health-food either? Can we all agree on that?

So then, maybe a personal-injury jury will be amenable to a Plaintiff's lawyer arguing that:

'BearSpray, in quantity, sprayed heavily and intensely' in the face of now deceased Officer Sicknick, the husband to the plaintiff and father to the plaintiff's children, ...was contributory to the medical emergency the Plaintiff's husband experienced. And contributory to his eventual death.

"But, we are not asking the jury to determine if it was manslaughter. That's not our role or the jury's role. That is a criminal matter beyond the scope of this trial. Rather, we are here to determine damages for the intentional infliction of harm to Officer Sicknick.

We are asking the jury to find that the two Defendants were responsible and liable for that intentional threat to the Officer's health, well-being, and perhaps survival. We ask the jury to award the deceased officer's family $20,000,000."

----------------------------------------

I offer the above imagined hypothetical as one way those two J6 Jackasses...and unfortunately, their families too......can be made to pay for their violent attack on Officer Sicknick.

$20,000,000 ----or whatever amount --- that can be wrung out of the Defendant's home equities, assets, families, insurance carriers, future earnings, etc.....will go a little way towards easing the loss these two jackasses contributed to.

IMO
Responsible party is Nancy Piglosi and the democrat fascists.

..This Reagan appointed judge has an opinion about J6....​

SERIOUSLY, Bozo? Is that your evidence that anything this person says is worth a fuck? Because Reagan appointed him 40 years ago? When is the last time you quoted someone appointed by Bill Clinton or Obumma? Would you be quoting this person if they were agreeing that J6 was an engineered farce???

OF.

COURSE.

NOT.

Responsible party is Nancy Piglosi and the democrat fascists.
1708022190068.png

Forum List

Back