Trump: No Basic Principles

Better him than Hillary (or Bernie, or Joe, or Elizabeth, etc. etc. etc.).

that's ok !! Even if Trump is bad he is better than any one of the rinos Rabbi !! Course Cruz is my main man and he has lots of principles .

Better him than Hillary (or Bernie, or Joe, or Elizabeth, etc. etc. etc.).
I want more than "slightly above criminal" in my president.
I want somebody who will do what needs to be done to make the country better, not somebody to manage our decline.
"Better" is an amorphous concept. Hillary and Bernie doubtless think they are making America better. Trump is grossly unsuited to making America better on any measure because he lacks any guiding principle to that end.

Yet he's still better then most of the other loserterian freaks that want to bring jesus into the oval office. lol
yea libertarians want this country to be ran on religious values. Moron.
From their website : We support full freedom of expression and oppose government censorship, regulation or control of communications media and technology. We favor the freedom to engage in or abstain from any religious activities that do not violate the rights of others. We oppose government actions which either aid or attack any religion.

Why would he buy a bunch of democrats and then talk shit about them? Partnership bro :lol:

Principles can be over-rated. I prefer pragmatism. "Principled" candidates don't seem to care who they screw, as long as they don't have to think too hard. They have their check list and are sticking to it, regardless. NO THANKS. Hitler, Stalin and Mao had principles, too. Look where that got us.

Principles can be over-rated. I prefer pragmatism. "Principled" candidates don't seem to care who they screw, as long as they don't have to think too hard. They have their check list and are sticking to it, regardless. NO THANKS. Hitler, Stalin and Mao had principles, too. Look where that got us.
You need to chek the definition of "principles", moron. Your post is way off.

I know the definition and I also know it's a code word. I don't know what dictionary you're using, but the least you can do is point out where I went wrong. As usual, you leave too much to the imagination.

I know the definition and I also know it's a code word. I don't know what dictionary you're using, but the least you can do is point out where I went wrong. As usual, you leave too much to the imagination.

"Principled" candidates don't seem to care who they screw, as long as they don't have to think too hard.
We can start with that. No proof. It hardly even makes sense. So pragmatic candidate, what? T hey at least care who they screw?
Pragmatic to what? Is increasing aid to poor people a pragmatic goal, or relfective of principle? Is boosting the ability of business to function a pragmatic goal, or reflective of principle?
Go study up before you post something stupid.

the only angle Trump has is HIS angle ... whatever, whenever, however, as long as I get the attention I demand, I'll say it.

I've said this myself. The problem is that Trump's positions today are about 180 degrees from where they were 4 years ago. While people can change, no one in his 60s reverses himself like that unless he is playing an angle.
From the Daily Beast.
Gun Dealer Shoots Straight on Trump: 'No Basic Principles'
No principles. Sounds like a progressive...well to be fair, the only principles a progressive has is making government as big as possible.

to be fair the RW's have adopted communist principles, so anything is possible.

We can start with that. No proof. It hardly even makes sense. So pragmatic candidate, what? T hey at least care who they screw? Pragmatic to what? Is increasing aid to poor people a pragmatic goal, or relfective of principle? Is boosting the ability of business to function a pragmatic goal, or reflective of principle? Go study up before you post something stupid.
Nice dodge. I thought you were talking about principles. Suddenly you've latched onto a word from my post and completely ignored my request for clarification on your definition of 'principles'.

Forum List

Back