Trump: No Basic Principles

I've said this myself. The problem is that Trump's positions today are about 180 degrees from where they were 4 years ago. While people can change, no one in his 60s reverses himself like that unless he is playing an angle.
From the Daily Beast. Gun Dealer Shoots Straight on Trump: 'No Basic Principles'
No principles. Sounds like a progressive...well to be fair, the only principles a progressive has is making government as big as possible.
Actually it's just a code word. Anyone from any part of the political spectrum can use it, usually to obscure what they're actual intentions are in hopes that you'll fill in the blanks yourself. Don't trust people who spend to much time talking about principles and not enough about policies.

I've said this myself. The problem is that Trump's positions today are about 180 degrees from where they were 4 years ago. While people can change, no one in his 60s reverses himself like that unless he is playing an angle.
From the Daily Beast. Gun Dealer Shoots Straight on Trump: 'No Basic Principles'
No principles. Sounds like a progressive...well to be fair, the only principles a progressive has is making government as big as possible.
Actually it's just a code word. Anyone from any part of the political spectrum can use it, usually to obscure what they're actual intentions are in hopes that you'll fill in the blanks yourself. Don't trust people who spend to much time talking about principles and not enough about policies.

Donnie's policy is " I WILL" _____________________

(fill in the balnk)

We can start with that. No proof. It hardly even makes sense. So pragmatic candidate, what? T hey at least care who they screw? Pragmatic to what? Is increasing aid to poor people a pragmatic goal, or relfective of principle? Is boosting the ability of business to function a pragmatic goal, or reflective of principle? Go study up before you post something stupid.
Nice dodge. I thought you were talking about principles. Suddenly you've latched onto a word from my post and completely ignored my request for clarification on your definition of 'principles'.
What a pussy. I pwned you. You asked where you went wrong and I described it in excruciating detail and so you invent a fiction where you asked me to define something.

"Principle" is a code word? Are you on drugs or is English a foreign language to you?

Yet he's still better then most of the other loserterian freaks that want to bring jesus into the oval office. lol
I SO agree. We have a billionaire atheist win on the republican side and a Jewish atheist winner on the left. If that doesn't kick evangelical ass I don't know what will. The Jesus freaks in Iowa can go fuck themselves.

We can start with that. No proof. It hardly even makes sense. So pragmatic candidate, what? T hey at least care who they screw? Pragmatic to what? Is increasing aid to poor people a pragmatic goal, or relfective of principle? Is boosting the ability of business to function a pragmatic goal, or reflective of principle? Go study up before you post something stupid.
Nice dodge. I thought you were talking about principles. Suddenly you've latched onto a word from my post and completely ignored my request for clarification on your definition of 'principles'.
What a pussy. I pwned you. You asked where you went wrong and I described it in excruciating detail and so you invent a fiction where you asked me to define something.

You have "pwned" nobody.

As usual, you're the one that's been pwned and have to resort to name calling because you have no decent answer to my question. It happens every time, you lose an argument and the invective flows with absolutely no provocation.

Having no basic principles makes Trump just like Hillary. Either will morph into whatever is necessary to get elected and achieve power.

As usual, you're the one that's been pwned and have to resort to name calling because you have no decent answer to my question. It happens every time, you lose an argument and the invective flows with absolutely no provocation.
You asked where you went wrong. I told you. And you deflected and now you're declaring victory, the surest sign of a loser.

You asked where you went wrong. I told you. And you deflected and now you're declaring victory, the surest sign of a loser.
No you didn't. You started talking about something else and then called me a "moron" and a "pussy". I guess that's the way it is with Republicans this year. I didn't declare victory, I asked for clarification, which you have yet to provide. I'm not a mind reader. If you "described it in excruciating detail", it's only in your own mind, IMO. I certainly haven't seen it in a post. If I missed it, feel free to cite the message.

Yet he's still better then most of the other loserterian freaks that want to bring jesus into the oval office. lol

Wow.. where did they get their time machine.. I want one!!!!!

But seriously.. what, Christians can't be president anymore?

No you didn't. You started talking about something else and then called me a "moron" and a "pussy". I guess that's the way it is with Republicans this year. I didn't declare victory, I asked for clarification, which you have yet to provide. I'm not a mind reader. If you "described it in excruciating detail", it's only in your own mind, IMO. I certainly haven't seen it in a post. If I missed it, feel free to cite the message.
You should be thoroughly embarassed enough to quit this forum. You claimed "principle" is some kind of code word. But you won't say for what or how you know this. You've done nothing but deflect. You asked where you went wrong and I told you. But it made so much sense and was so unrefutable you had to pursue some kind of fictuon that I fastened on one word. I did not.
SO what is "principle" a code word for? Racism?

You should be thoroughly embarassed enough to quit this forum. You claimed "principle" is some kind of code word. But you won't say for what or how you know this. You've done nothing but deflect. You asked where you went wrong and I told you. But it made so much sense and was so unrefutable you had to pursue some kind of fictuon that I fastened on one word. I did not.SO what is "principle" a code word for? Racism?
I "described it in excruciating detail". If that's good enough for me, it's good enough for you, you pathetic worm.

Forum List

Back