trump: MAY THEY ROT IN HELL. AGAIN, MERRY CHRISTMAS.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

This man is sinking fast. He is showing signs of a mental breakdown. Those who declare their devotion to him need to be pitied.

This man is sinking fast. He is showing signs of a mental breakdown. Those who declare their devotion to him need to be pitied.
And all the MAGAts slurp it up.

What happens when the world crashes down around a pathological narcissist?

Are you talking about Joe Bedpan? Because Trump is anything but sinking and on top of his A game.

Maybe it is you who are sinking fast?
All politics aside trump appears to be in the end stages of dementia. He doesn't have long to live from the looks of things. The balance problems are a dead give-a-way. Once that starts a patient usually only has a few years left and these issues didn't just start yesterday with him. The infamous ramp incident was more than three years ago now.

I can certainly understand why you took that personally.

Trump at the Mental Health Pavilion

esy-013208092.jpg

The former fuckup can’t even show some dignity on christmas.

i suspect he has plenty of cocaine and door dash. a few "models" on speed dial and all those big beautiful cameras . what else can he need?
Some composure. He's not in control of himself, his rage is taking over. With every setback in court he's showing America who he really is. A fucking lunatic

Some composure. He's not in control of himself, his rage is taking over. With every setback in court he's showing America who he really is. A fucking lunatic
i see it, and my news is pbs or c span. i can't imagine any healthy adult human witnessing a trump rant and saying "that is exactly what i think!" but i've got half a gross of those deplorables on my ignore list.

Forum List

Back