Trump captures the spirit of Christmas in his message to all

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump captures the spirit of Christmas in his message to all.
The spirit of Christmas is in the 'togetherness', it's in the thought to which you put into thinking about others, it's a selfless time, where we forgive, take stock of what's important and become 'better' versions of ourselves, inspired by the birth of Jesus Christ.

Trump always preaches togetherness and forgiving as captured in his Christmas message. What a guy.

THEY SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN, LIED TO CONGRESS, CHEATED ON FISA, RIGGED A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, ALLOWED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, MANY FROM PRISONS & MENTAL INSTITUTIONS, TO INVADE OUR COUNTRY, SCREWED UP IN AFGHANISTAN, & JOE BIDEN’S MISFITS & THUGS, LIKE DERANGED JACK SMITH, ARE COMING AFTER ME, AT LEVELS OF PERSECUTION NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN OUR COUNTRY??? IT’S CALLED ELECTION INTERFERENCE--May they Rot in Hell - MERRY CHRISTMAS!” Trump

The spirit of Christmas is in the 'togetherness', it's in the thought to which you put into thinking about others, it's a selfless time, where we forgive, take stock of what's important and become 'better' versions of ourselves, inspired by the birth of Jesus Christ.

Trump always preaches togetherness and forgiving as captured in his Christmas message. What a guy.

THEY SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN, LIED TO CONGRESS, CHEATED ON FISA, RIGGED A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, ALLOWED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, MANY FROM PRISONS & MENTAL INSTITUTIONS, TO INVADE OUR COUNTRY, SCREWED UP IN AFGHANISTAN, & JOE BIDEN’S MISFITS & THUGS, LIKE DERANGED JACK SMITH, ARE COMING AFTER ME, AT LEVELS OF PERSECUTION NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN OUR COUNTRY??? IT’S CALLED ELECTION INTERFERENCE--May they Rot in Hell - MERRY CHRISTMAS!” Trump

He really nails the essence of xmas doesnt he. ?

wow elmer, maybe trump47 doesn't know how to spell "kumbaya?".

Is that America now?

Or is that part of America about to be taken down and buried forever?

Yet, as usual, Trump does not attack the electorate, only the clown show liberals in power and their deep state operatives. Some folks just don't get it.
We get it.

We just can't figure out how trump did it.
How he got you to jump in head first, into his cult.......And Remain in the Cult.
He is a manipulator, and he 'got you.'
He is a Con Man, he 'conned you.'

Yet, as usual, Trump does not attack the electorate, only the clown show liberals in power and their deep state operatives. Some folks just don't get it.
Trump will attack anyone who does not support him.
MAGA are the ultimate ass kissers and he loves you.
Life long Republicans and conservatives who have disagreed with him he insults like everyone else. Look at all of his white house staff he fired because they did not do what he wanted.
Open your eyes dude!

Trump will attack anyone who does not support him.
MAGA are the ultimate ass kissers and he loves you.
Life long Republicans and conservatives who have disagreed with him he insults like everyone else. Look at all of his white house staff he fired because they did not do what he wanted.
Open your eyes dude!
President Trump is a magnificent MAGA man.

"RIGGED A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION" is an attack on the 81 million voters who booted him from office.

That's mild compared to my Christmas message to Democrat scum!
In your disgusting world, anyone who does not support Trump, whether Democrat, Republican or independent, are scum.
You don't judge people on whether they love our country. You judge people on whether they love Donald Trump.
DISGUSTING AND UNAMERICAN. TRUE SCUM

Why do you think it is that Trump gets the easy stuff sooooooo wrong?

President Trump is a magnificent MAGA man.
Trump is a magnificant MAGA man. To most Americans, being called MAGA is an insult. MAGA is infected with white supremacists, KKK. neo-Nazis. MAGA is a group who has been conned by Trump. A group of desperate peole trying to find an excuse why their lives are not working.
Many people who will vote for Trump as a last resort, do not want anything to do with MAGA. It is a choice of what they consider the least worst. Trump is stil bad, bad, bad.

Americans are close to having to make a choice Tommy.

And to paraphrase the obvious, the rotten apple must be taken from the barrel and squashed under foot so that it can never infect a country again.
They are stuck with a system that is out of date. It rewards mediocraties and gives louder voices to people who arent worth listening to.

Forum List

Back