trump: MAY THEY ROT IN HELL. AGAIN, MERRY CHRISTMAS.

i see it, and my news is pbs or c span. i can't imagine any healthy adult human witnessing a trump rant and saying "that is exactly what i think!" but i've got half a gross of those deplorables on my ignore list.

Looks like EVERYBODY has been hitting the malt liquor pretty hard tonight.

All politics aside trump appears to be in the end stages of dementia. He doesn't have long to live from the looks of things. The balance problems are a dead give-a-way. Once that starts a patient usually only has a few years left and these issues didn't just start yesterday with him. The infamous ramp incident was more than three years ago now.

Imagine typing this out when you voted for JOE. BIDEN.

Are you talking about Joe Bedpan? Because Trump is anything but sinking and on top of his A game.

Maybe it is you who are sinking fast?
Picture Trump yesterday, alone, marinating in his awful miasma. Confused, bitter, the desperation growing by the hour. He is evil. Someone like him should have NEVER been near the levers of power.

And yet he’s likely the next Republican presidential nominee, the consequence of an insane GOP; the question is whether the rest of the country is just as insane.

What a nightmare.

This man is sinking fast. He is showing signs of a mental breakdown. Those who declare their devotion to him need to be pitied.

1703589479062.png

Picture Trump yesterday, alone, marinating in his awful miasma. Confused, bitter, the desperation growing by the hour. He is evil. Someone like him should have NEVER been near the levers of power.

And yet he’s likely the next Republican presidential nominee, the consequence of an insane GOP; the question is whether the rest of the country is just as insane.

What a nightmare.

:itsok:

This man is sinking fast. He is showing signs of a mental breakdown. Those who declare their devotion to him need to be pitied.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: The Hill :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

What a nightmare.

Meanwhile you'll back a dementia ridden incestuous pedophile

Are you talking about Joe Bedpan? Because Trump is anything but sinking and on top of his A game.

Maybe it is you who are sinking fast?

I have to agree, this Christmas post from Trump is the very top of his game, it is the very best he can do.

Meanwhile you'll back a dementia ridden incestuous pedophile
Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

Yet given these facts, Republicans want to put Trump back in the WH.

It is both insane and a nightmare.

Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

Yet given these facts, Republicans want to put Trump back in the WH.

It is both insane and a nightmare.

LoL Jones, you're an idiot. Never confront me again.

Word salad ding a ling

Now you guys believe in hell?

Trump is shitting bricks and letting everybody know it. That's not leadership.
very unbecoming. but you can check the nco school list of bad leadership traits because trump's mug shot would be the chapter heading.
pedo joe needs to sit down at the mall with children on his knees.

our real president was too humble to mention the star that was seen over queens the night trump was introduced as a headliner at cpac.

No one here is ready for the Jesus Christ who is soon returning, called Faithful and True, who "in righteousness judges and makes war". (Revelation 19:11)

Oh wait, that's not a Christ-like life Jesus is living right? I mean if he makes war. hahaha...these people

Forum List

Back