Trump loves to talk crap to all the WRONG people...coward!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
He attacks the NFL blacks, but gives the Char-ville racist a pass
He craps all over our allies and give China the biggest abuser of NAFTA a pass
He talks crap about women, but when Eimmin diss'd him in a video and called him a bitch...silence
He loves talking about illegals and muslim's terrorizing this country, but never mentions white boys under the age of 25 mass shootin people
He attacks gold star families, McCain but gives draft dodgers such as himself a pass
He can't get enough of fuckin with Obama and calling him out, yet this white orangy bitch has yet to do anything to help the idiots that voted for his ass...BUT TALK SHIT AND HAVE A RALLY!! These people are still working low wage jobs

The maggot goes after everybody but all the fuckin people, such as Putin who's fucked this country!!

• Banned
Uh oh, another racist meltdown from Triggered59.
SJ., I pray every single day that Trump gets his way, I want us isolated, thriving on coal and dirty air, I want the Trump empire to grow so huge it bursts, I want Russian spys all over the country, I want our allies all moving on, I want this country to become the dream country, you white bastards and Trump wants, really!!

Uh oh, another racist meltdown from Triggered59.
SJ., I pray every single day that Trump gets his way, I want us isolated, thriving on coal and dirty air, I want the Trump empire to grow so huge it bursts, I want Russian spys all over the country, I want our allies all moving on, I want this country to become the dream country, you white bastards and Trump wants, really!!
Who do you pray to, Obama, Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan?

Forum List

Back