"Netanyahu Got All the Warnings" - According to Former Head of Israeli Military Intelligence on Hamas attack on Oct 7th

I still can’t understand the relative ease the savages gained entry and with so much time to slaughter? For a top notch security apperatus Like Israeli security (with decades of practice)…..something seems amiss?

was it simply weak around the very edges of the border? Right into homes? Right at a concert left un-guarded? WTH?

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. When you've dug down, over six feet, and come up on a huge rock, stop digging its a sign, from above, and its not worth it.
2. No use, in digging, and digging, when you have been told, its wrong to continue.
3. Now get, like a scolded dog!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I still can’t understand therelativeease the savages gaine entry and with so much time to slaughter? For a top notch security apperatus Like Israeli security (with decades of practice)…..something sees amiss?

was it simply weak around the very edges of the border? Right into homes? Right at a concert left un-guarded? WTH?

Very good questions, and it's always a breath of fresh air to see someone using their brain.

I posted this before, but if you haven't seen it, it's an excellent discussion with a former IDF soldier who worked in intelligence.

It's long, so I started it at the part where they start talking about the attack. I think all the people reacting emotionally need to watch this, but unfortunately most won't.

Very informative video from the conservative Patrick bet David

What I have seen in response to this^ are uninformed people or wanna be hasbara shills say

“These people think the joos did it“

and that is a fascinating thing how these types of people who are either uninformed or blatantly trolling for Israel use that term “joos” Quite frankly they are being provocative and offensive to the Jewish people by using that word.

Even a Jewish panelist in the video who has been to Israel admits that the security at the Israeli airport it’s like it’s something he has never seen … security in Israel in general is like something he has never seen effectively.

And so there you have it pro Israel people can blow this off if they want. But this is a monumental catastrophe, a failure of intelligence of unbelievable proportions that this attack on oct 7 occurred. Of course now Israel is doing whatever it wants in Gaza as the weak American leader ship will not draw a red line for Israel.

A small portion of the American population have been misled to wave the flag of Israel. Even though there’s been many wars in other parts of the world, so this has nothing to do with morals. Do you want to talk about morals?

Go to Africa Chuck Schumer , McConnel and Biden and stop slavery of black African children forced to mine for diamonds. Course they won’t do that.

Hamas was given full warning. Surrender or die. Any civilian casualties are on Hamas. If Israels hostages are killed in the process, that's on Hamas too.

Your little video doesn't "prove" what you want it to prove.

I still can’t understand the relative ease the savages gained entry and with so much time to slaughter? For a top notch security apperatus Like Israeli security (with decades of practice)…..something seems amiss?

This was a total system failure on Israel’s part. The Israelis are accustomed to being able to know exactly what the Palestinians are doing, in detail, from their sophisticated means of spying. They built a very expensive wall between Gaza and the communities on the Israeli side of the border. They had been confident that Hamas was deterred from launching a major attack: they wouldn’t dare, because they would get crushed, because the Palestinians would turn against Hamas for causing another war. And the Israelis believed that Hamas was in a different mode now: focused on a long-term cease-fire in which each side benefited from a live-and-let-live arrangement. Some 19,000 Palestinian workers were going into Israel every day from Gaza, and that was benefiting the economy and was generating tax revenues

They were trying to appease the world by not finishing them off when they should have....Had they done so back then, the latest victims of Hamas barbarity might still be alive today...But, now is the time....Screw the bleeding hearts, screw the terrorist supporters....The bill is due, and it's time to collect.

So now they have your permission for a final solution.

This was a total system failure on Israel’s part. The Israelis are accustomed to being able to know exactly what the Palestinians are doing, in detail, from their sophisticated means of spying. They built a very expensive wall between Gaza and the communities on the Israeli side of the border. They had been confident that Hamas was deterred from launching a major attack: they wouldn’t dare, because they would get crushed, because the Palestinians would turn against Hamas for causing another war. And the Israelis believed that Hamas was in a different mode now: focused on a long-term cease-fire in which each side benefited from a live-and-let-live arrangement. Some 19,000 Palestinian workers were going into Israel every day from Gaza, and that was benefiting the economy and was generating tax revenues

They are already against Hamas... Have been since 1987.

you are tainted. I am neither Jewish, ME, muslim or arab. You are like a black muslim taught to defend anything muslim 100% 24-7. Muslims have been slaughtering innocents since the days of the Crusades had to be organized to repel the rampaging horde of Brown desert savages//

Israel has had problems with her neighbors for 70 years. .. specifically Syria and Lebanon.

Very informative video from the conservative Patrick bet David

What I have seen in response to this^ are uninformed people or wanna be hasbara shills say

“These people think the joos did it“

and that is a fascinating thing how these types of people who are either uninformed or blatantly trolling for Israel use that term “joos” Quite frankly they are being provocative and offensive to the Jewish people by using that word.

Even a Jewish panelist in the video who has been to Israel admits that the security at the Israeli airport it’s like it’s something he has never seen … security in Israel in general is like something he has never seen effectively.

And so there you have it pro Israel people can blow this off if they want. But this is a monumental catastrophe, a failure of intelligence of unbelievable proportions that this attack on oct 7 occurred. Of course now Israel is doing whatever it wants in Gaza as the weak American leader ship will not draw a red line for Israel.

A small portion of the American population have been misled to wave the flag of Israel. Even though there’s been many wars in other parts of the world, so this has nothing to do with morals. Do you want to talk about morals?

Go to Africa Chuck Schumer , McConnel and Biden and stop slavery of black African children forced to mine for diamonds. Course they won’t do that.

🙄

No one said that. I am thinking it’s very unfortunate to see some of my fellow Trump Supporters basically turned into BLM fanatics, calling anyone and everyone who disagrees with them racist aka antisemitic . It’s a very weak look
BLM….lol what a joke….If America were attacked proportionally, it would have been over 38,000 killed in one day. You don’t think we‘d respond?

You know the old saying “Don’t start none, there won’t be none”…

Funny, seeing as the Israelis were the ones cowardly attacked.
My concern is that this nightmare in the Gaza ghetto may destabilize the whole region. You still have ISIS, al Qaeda, the Taliban and several other groups that are all riled up. What's Netanyahu's end game?

They ignored advice and intel and then ordered a Stand Down .
That spells False Flag .

Standard tactics with the Israei Nazi wing who vowed to eradicate Gaza first , followed by the West Bank .Many times over many years .

They ignored advice and intel and then ordered a Stand Down
We've been through this before.

Tell us, where do you find this special knowledge of a "stand down order"???

Answer: it doesn't exist except SPECULATION by Charlie Kirk.

You conspiracy kooks just keep spreading lies to advance your crazy

My concern is that this nightmare in the Gaza ghetto may destabilize the whole region. You still have ISIS, al Qaeda, the Taliban and several other groups that are all riled up. What's Netanyahu's end game?
To stop from happening what happened to them on 10/7...To eradicate Hamas.

Forum List

Back