"Netanyahu Got All the Warnings" - According to Former Head of Israeli Military Intelligence on Hamas attack on Oct 7th

I am thinking it’s very unfortunate to see some of my fellow Trump Supporters basically turned into BLM fanatics, calling anyone and everyone who disagrees with them racist aka antisemitic . It’s a very weak look
One could easily copy/paste BLM for the M.E. fracas Frank

The players are blinded by their bigotry , deny a history of collusion, and dwell on the superficial media fueled stance

~S~

Contrary to what some here seem to assume...not all Israelis are in agreement on all that's been going on, and reportedly many are speaking out and there have been protests. A couple weeks ago, the former IDF woman in this video said that there's been an attempt to silence those who have been speaking out about all this. The reason I bring this up is because today I learned something disturbing. Apparently, a law was just passed that would allow police in Israel to use live fire against Israeli citizens (protesters) who they claim are blocking roads.

Here are a couple articles...

I've been learning a lot in the last few days, and unfortunately most of it is not good. I think a lot of Americans, particularly evangelical Christians, have been deeply misguided in regard to modern day Israel...but that's a topic for another thread.

Last edited:
So continue to threaten the neighbors.

The "neighbors" have continually threatened to wipe Israel off the map, and kill ALL of the Jews since the day they were deemed their own country....That's not what anyone would put up with forever....

Bibi has threatened to use Saudi airspace to bomb Iran over and over for two decades. He calls Iran an existential threat.
OH is that what you call Netanyahu's incessant threats
against Iran. Reminds me of those of your ilk that
liked to idolize the islamo nazi Hitler in the 1930s. The
fact that Iran has UNEQUIVOCALLY stated that it will
WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE MAP---is--well---just a legal
Islamo nazi perogative and the fact that Iran has
supported terrorist acts upon jews world wide is
NO REASON for Israel or Jews to seek self defense.
You support the WE (islamo nazis) CAN---and YOU
(our rightful victims) CANNOT. Your islam nazi propaganda
which did indicate your "principle"---littered my hometown
even before I was born-----I read the tattered remains.
Your principles are wonderfully consistent with Shariah

Contrary to what some here seem to assume...not all Israelis are in agreement on all that's been going on, and reportedly many are speaking out and there have been protests. A couple weeks ago, the former IDF woman in this video said that there's been an attempt to silence those who have been speaking out about all this. The reason I bring this up is because today I learned something disturbing. Apparently, a law was just passed that would allow police in Israel to use live fire against Israeli citizens (protesters) who they claim are blocking roads.

Here are a couple articles...

I've been learning a lot in the last few days, and unfortunately most of it is not good. I think a lot of Americans, particularly evangelical Christians, have been deeply misguided in regard to modern day Israel...but that's a topic for another thread.
Not long ago----a somewhat hysterical cop ran into
a medical facility in which I was employed ---yelling
about a woman giving birth on the subway platform..
The function of the subway and byways had
been blocked by protestors
Blocking by ways is not a summer picnic----it is
a very significant danger to HUMANS in need
of medical care-----is it ok if I paraphrase a limerick
from my childhood? la la la BUTTERCUP BUTTERCUP
FLY AWAY, YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE---AND YOUR
CHILDREN WILL BURN, THE ROADS ARE BLOCKED
BY a little bitty protest just for fun----so TO HELL
WITH YOUR KIDS la la la the fire engines can't
come and the firemen are laughing la la la la

Apparently, a law was just passed that would allow police in Israel to use live fire against Israeli citizens (protesters) who they claim are blocking roads.

Israel has never rose above a fascist theocracy , which they are actively seeking the US to support

Evident via anti-semite being the label for anyone who doesn't fall in line, inclusive of their own semites.....~S~

Very informative video from the conservative Patrick bet David

What I have seen in response to this^ are uninformed people or wanna be hasbara shills say

“These people think the joos did it“

and that is a fascinating thing how these types of people who are either uninformed or blatantly trolling for Israel use that term “joos” Quite frankly they are being provocative and offensive to the Jewish people by using that word.

Even a Jewish panelist in the video who has been to Israel admits that the security at the Israeli airport it’s like it’s something he has never seen … security in Israel in general is like something he has never seen effectively.

And so there you have it pro Israel people can blow this off if they want. But this is a monumental catastrophe, a failure of intelligence of unbelievable proportions that this attack on oct 7 occurred. Of course now Israel is doing whatever it wants in Gaza as the weak American leader ship will not draw a red line for Israel.

A small portion of the American population have been misled to wave the flag of Israel. Even though there’s been many wars in other parts of the world, so this has nothing to do with morals. Do you want to talk about morals?

Go to Africa Chuck Schumer , McConnel and Biden and stop slavery of black African children forced to mine for diamonds. Course they won’t do that.

Why is it that the mentality of this is to blame the victims instead of the terrorists?

Forum List

Back