Trump put pressure on the Mexican President to stop the illegals in Mexico.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Trump talked directly to Obrador and pressured him to use his military to stop the Cartels and the Caravans BEFORE they reached our border. That was working. When Biden took over Mexico got a pass and the Democrats and Myorkas said COME ON IN!!! That is how we have now arrived at 10 thousand illegals per day. The border patrol is at their breaking point. What happens if they just say fukit and go on strike or start quitting in droves? We are very close to that point.

This is national insanity and the inmates are running the asylum. Myorkas should be removed from office and tried for treason. Trump understands what it will take to turn back the human and drug invasion of our country and it starts with direct action and pressure Mexico, Venezuela and the other countries who are flooding us with their people. He says "Build the Wall" but he knows it takes much more and he was doing that with Obrador and the Central American leaders.

It is a strategy to import voters. We all know it and everyone knows its against our laws.
They are not voting in national elections, and protections are in place to make sure they don't. I am waiting to see evidence of it happening in a significant way. I do not approve them even voting in local elections, but have no control or even input on that.
I favor all these unregulated immigrants being a permanent underclass of non-voting residents, kicked out upon further breaking of any our laws. I would be against any move to give them a pass or even path to citizenship to any that were in the country bypassing official border ports of entry,even if immediately turning themselves in or any that committed any crimes, even motor vehicle crimes, while awaiting their case to come before a court, if it ever did.

Trump talked directly to Obrador and pressured him to use his military to stop the Cartels and the Caravans BEFORE they reached our border. That was working. When Biden took over Mexico got a pass and the Democrats and Myorkas said COME ON IN!!! That is how we have now arrived at 10 thousand illegals per day. The border patrol is at their breaking point. What happens if they just say fukit and go on strike or start quitting in droves? We are very close to that point.

This is national insanity and the inmates are running the asylum. Myorkas should be removed from office and tried for treason. Trump understands what it will take to turn back the human and drug invasion of our country and it starts with direct action and pressure Mexico, Venezuela and the other countries who are flooding us with their people. He says "Build the Wall" but he knows it takes much more and he was doing that with Obrador and the Central American leaders.
He also said Mexico would pay for the wall, which was horseshit!

America is going to lose Europe due to this policy, Americas enemies know this. Its is why Europe is moving away from this abuse of asylum laws. I bet you by the definition of state abuse that qualify more for asylum than 95% of those walking across your southern border. It's insanity.

When Trump left the Mexican president stopped what Trump was twisting his arm to do, si...

They are not voting in national elections, and protections are in place to make sure they don't. I am waiting to see evidence of it happening in a significant way. I do not approve them even voting in local elections, but have no control or even input on that.
I favor all these unregulated immigrants being a permanent underclass of non-voting residents, kicked out upon further breaking of any our laws. I would be against any move to give them a pass or even path to citizenship to any that were in the country bypassing official border ports of entry,even if immediately turning themselves in or any that committed any crimes, even motor vehicle crimes, while awaiting their case to come before a court, if it ever did.
Your heart seems to be in the right place on illegal immigrants, but don't you realize that Biden wants them here for their eventual votes? The millions that have already invaded our southern border are here to stay. Biden, with the acceptance of dim-witted liberals, will make them all legal with voting rights. Those millions, ounce legal, will petition for admittance to this country, their immediate families. The end result is 20, 30, 40 million more liberals voters and the total destruction of our democracy. FJB, Far left Liberals too.

I favor stopping them from ever setting foot on American soil UNLESS they go through legal means and await their turn to cross.

This means that asylum at our border is outlawed completely. To obtain asylum, the law should be changed to require application or delcartion of asylum at a US Embassy ONLY and that that asylum must be approved prior to presenting themselves at our border and ONLY at an approved border crossing.

Blah blah blah. They have IDs Fake SSNs, and comolete I9 forms all over this country. Ive worked with them. They admit it and they vote.

They come back to jobs after getting a new name and ID.

But they dont vote. Lmao

Your heart seems to be in the right place on illegal immigrants, but don't you realize that Biden wants them here for their eventual votes? The millions that have already invaded our southern border are here to stay. Biden, with the acceptance of dim-witted liberals, will make them all legal with voting rights. Those millions, ounce legal, will petition for admittance to this country, their immediate families. The end result is 20, 30, 40 million more liberals voters and the total destruction of our democracy. FJB, Far left Liberals too.
Wanting and getting are two separate things. I don't care how many. It does not improve their case for becoming citizens, with voting rights, just because they snuck into the country in mass over years. I have no problem with the kids born here of the illegals, being citizen, but the illegals themselves, NO. I am against it. I do not think people should profit from crime, nor do I think a political party or parties should profit from not enforcing the law and allowing crime. Wrong is wrong. So far, both these two parties have. If they came here brought by their parents as children, they too are illegal, Sorry, but they can dream on, as far as I am concerned.

Blah blah blah. They have IDs Fake SSNs, and comolete I9 forms all over this country. Ive worked with them. They admit it and they vote.

They come back to jobs after getting a new name and ID.

But they dont vote. Lmao
You live in the almost foreign country of New York, the land of Sanctuary city and state. You people are screwed by your own doing. They aren't voting here. Enjoy what you created.

You live in the almost foreign country of New York, the land of Sanctuary city and state. You people are screwed by your own doing. They aren't voting here. Enjoy what you created.
Screw you. Im from Alabama and ive seen this in Kentucky, West Virginia... I know people who saw this in many States.

If you think this only happens in New York you are a fool.

Hell 11 million under Biden in some news. You think they arent working. Lmao

Screw you. Im from Alabama and ive seen this in Kentucky, West Virginia... I know people who saw this in many States.

If you think this only happens in New York you are a fool.

Hell 11 million under Biden in some news. You think they arent working. Lmao
Nobody found much of that during the 2020 election.

You can't try Mayorkas for treason when he is following the orders of the President, his boss. Now if we could gag all the trolls for a few days we might have a productive discussion on whether Joe Biden is committing treason by ignoring our immigration laws and putting Americans at extreme risk by letting millions upon millions of unvetted migrants into the country and taking American resources to sustain them.

The worse this gets, the more democrats are going to turn against democrats.

Forum List

Back