Trump put pressure on the Mexican President to stop the illegals in Mexico.

You can't try Mayorkas for treason when he is following the orders of the President, his boss. Now if we could gag all the trolls for a few days we might have a productive discussion on whether Joe Biden is committing treason by ignoring our immigration laws and putting Americans at extreme risk by letting millions upon millions of unvetted migrants into the country and taking American resources to sustain them.
That's a fair point, the buck stops at the top.

That makes no sense.
For once in your life, admit the truth about your Biden and his minions. Do you for one minute think that he and they or you would allow all these invaders access to our country if it was thought that even one, would someday support Republicans?
It is all about the votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably the most despicable thing ever done by an American President was when Potatohead undid the deal with Mexico the second day he was in office.

Absolute stupidity from a piece of shit that was well known for fucking up everything he ever touched.

Anybody that voted for him is an idiot.

Ron DeSantis talked about visiting the border. He was absolutely astonished at what he saw. He said that the Border Patrol job nowadays is not to stop anybody from coming across but to facilitate them coming in illegally. That is what we got when Potatohead stole the election.

..... Do you for one minute think that he and they or you would allow all these invaders access to our country if it was thought that even one, would someday support Republicans?
It is all about the votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What votes, stupid? Illegal aliens cannot vote.

You can't try Mayorkas for treason when he is following the orders of the President, his boss. Now if we could gag all the trolls for a few days we might have a productive discussion on whether Joe Biden is committing treason by ignoring our immigration laws and putting Americans at extreme risk by letting millions upon millions of unvetted migrants into the country and taking American resources to sustain them.
I was told that "I was just following orders" was not a valid excuse. Or maybe that only applies to Germans.

Their kids can. Guess what percentage of Hispanics vote Democrat.

UNITED STATES CITIZENS can vote for whoever the hell they want. The vast majority of my students are Hispanic American young people, and I can tell you they are not monolithic in their political views.

UNITED STATES CITIZENS can vote for whoever the hell they want. The vast majority of my students are Hispanic American young people, and I can tell you they are not monolithic in their political views.
They don't need to be monolithic. 70% vote Democrat. It's a numbers game that the Democrats are winning.

What votes, stupid? Illegal aliens cannot vote.
Can't you F En read? Biden and the DEMONRAT party will make them all legal down the road and they will be expected, along with their extended family members (the ones they will bring here when deemed legal) to vote for the party that promises them all FREE stuff. Please, just go away.

Can't you F En read? Biden and the DEMONRAT party will make them all legal down the road and they will be expected, along with their extended family members (the ones they will bring here when deemed legal) to vote for the party that promises them all FREE stuff. Please, just go away.
Not how it works.

Forum List

Back