"Netanyahu Got All the Warnings" - According to Former Head of Israeli Military Intelligence on Hamas attack on Oct 7th

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Very informative video from the conservative Patrick bet David

What I have seen in response to this^ are uninformed people or wanna be hasbara shills say

“These people think the joos did it“

and that is a fascinating thing how these types of people who are either uninformed or blatantly trolling for Israel use that term “joos” Quite frankly they are being provocative and offensive to the Jewish people by using that word.

Even a Jewish panelist in the video who has been to Israel admits that the security at the Israeli airport it’s like it’s something he has never seen … security in Israel in general is like something he has never seen effectively.

And so there you have it pro Israel people can blow this off if they want. But this is a monumental catastrophe, a failure of intelligence of unbelievable proportions that this attack on oct 7 occurred. Of course now Israel is doing whatever it wants in Gaza as the weak American leader ship will not draw a red line for Israel.

A small portion of the American population have been misled to wave the flag of Israel. Even though there’s been many wars in other parts of the world, so this has nothing to do with morals. Do you want to talk about morals?

Go to Africa Chuck Schumer , McConnel and Biden and stop slavery of black African children forced to mine for diamonds. Course they won’t do that.

Last edited:
Because everyone knows that the Israelis should just accept that their citizens will be slaughtered, and not respond....What kind of upside down world do you live in?

Because everyone knows that the Israelis should just accept that their citizens will be slaughtered, and not respond....What kind of upside down world do you live in?

The Israelis bombed Gaza in 2008 and 2021 and several other times. How smart are they?

Oh good...yet another anti Israel thread

Maybe a new anti Israel sub forum is in order

So why did Israel order a Stand Down at 04.00?

That could be explained as a Deep State scripted False Flag .

Nothing to do with Jews or Israel per se .
But whether some/ many / most governments also have Shadow Governments or rulers exerting obligations .

The Israelis bombed Gaza in 2008 and 2021 and several other times. How smart are they?
They were trying to appease the world by not finishing them off when they should have....Had they done so back then, the latest victims of Hamas barbarity might still be alive today...But, now is the time....Screw the bleeding hearts, screw the terrorist supporters....The bill is due, and it's time to collect.

Oh come on, If you read the thread, that is what all of you Hamas supporters are trying to say. That Israel should just accept the loss of their citizens, and not retaliate...You know it, I know it, and it's BS.

I don't support Hamas, you binary-minded fool and/or liar. You didn't answer my question, did you even watch the video? You know what? I don't even care. If you're one of the binary-minded dense people who immediately think that anyone who asks questions is a "Hamas supporter" there's no point in talking to you. Go back to the idiot box.

I don't support Hamas, you binary-minded fool and/or liar. You didn't answer my question, did you even watch the video? You know what? I don't even care. If you're one of the binary-minded dense people who immediately think that anyone who asks questions is a "Hamas supporter" there's no point in talking to you. Go back to the idiot box.
I don't answer to you and that upsets you....Ah well, no great loss....

Oh come on, If you read the thread, that is what all of you Hamas supporters are trying to say. That Israel should just accept the loss of their citizens, and not retaliate...You know it, I know it, and it's BS.
No one said that. I am thinking it’s very unfortunate to see some of my fellow Trump Supporters basically turned into BLM fanatics, calling anyone and everyone who disagrees with them racist aka antisemitic . It’s a very weak look

you are tainted. I am neither Jewish, ME, muslim or arab. You are like a black muslim taught to defend anything muslim 100% 24-7. Muslims have been slaughtering innocents since the days of the Crusades had to be organized to repel the rampaging horde of Brown desert savages//

Forum List

Back