Trump Lays Another Turd.

What if they weren't asked at all. And even if they were, I have never looked up what a green card looks like. But I doubt if they are as hard to reproduce as a drivers licence. You could probably buy one off the dark web for a few bucks. Then what.

Actually, they would be harder to fake than drivers licenses, because they have a lot of intricate scrollwork, and I think that now, they even have holographs embedded in them.

of course, a lot of people have never seen a genuine green card, so they wouldn't know what to look for.

And birth certificates can be faked as well. Its easy to buy a fake, just like Illegal Alien Apu did in the Simpsons, buying a phony b/c from Fat Tony.

Donald Trump has shanked everybody he’s ever known in his life. He shanked all three of his wives. He shanked his kids, his business partners and his lawyers. He shank people that worked with him in the government.
There’s nobody Donald Trump won’t turn on.

Look at all these billions of dollars going to farmers. Do you think it’s going to keep giving them billions of dollars after he’s elected? Hell no. Once he’s elected he’s going to tell them no healthcare no food stamps and no more money because we have to do tax cuts for billionaires.

Believe it. Quit being so gullible.

He sure as hell shanked you Democrats in 2016, didn't he?

:laughing0301:
Deanie has been head shanked by Trump for two years.

Donald Trump has shanked everybody he’s ever known in his life. He shanked all three of his wives. He shanked his kids, his business partners and his lawyers. He shank people that worked with him in the government.
There’s nobody Donald Trump won’t turn on.

Look at all these billions of dollars going to farmers. Do you think it’s going to keep giving them billions of dollars after he’s elected? Hell no. Once he’s elected he’s going to tell them no healthcare no food stamps and no more money because we have to do tax cuts for billionaires.

Believe it. Quit being so gullible.

He sure as hell shanked you Democrats in 2016, didn't he?

:laughing0301:
Deanie has been head shanked by Trump for two years.

The libs were nuts when Dubya commanded the ship of state from 2001 to 2009. They were outraged, pushing to have President Bush sent to The Hague for hanging as a "war criminal". But the reaction to President Trump has made that insanity sound normal.

You guys gotta quit with the Hillary bullshit already. She lost the election back in 2016, and it is now halfway through 2019.

The Democrats have never denounced Hillary Clinton. As critical as I have been of the Germans over the years, at least they denounced Mr. Hitler. Why can't the D's denounce the Clintons and apologize? Obama has yet to walk back his 2016 endorsement of the Clintons.

Anti-Christ Donald Trump has failed to pervert Democrats. Conservatives fall to their knees in front of Trump.

What if they weren't asked at all. And even if they were, I have never looked up what a green card looks like. But I doubt if they are as hard to reproduce as a drivers licence. You could probably buy one off the dark web for a few bucks. Then what.

Actually, they would be harder to fake than drivers licenses, because they have a lot of intricate scrollwork, and I think that now, they even have holographs embedded in them.

of course, a lot of people have never seen a genuine green card, so they wouldn't know what to look for.

And birth certificates can be faked as well. Its easy to buy a fake, just like Illegal Alien Apu did in the Simpsons, buying a phony b/c from Fat Tony.

If anyone wants to see what a real green card looks like, all they have to do is Google "us immigration green card images", and they will show up.

Saying that birth certificates can be faked is a true statement, but, to back it up with an episode of the Simpsons (an animated fictional story) as proof it is done is beyond stupid.

That could be. As I said, I never saw one. But it doesn't really matter according to something I heard once. Feel free to tell me if I'm wrong. But some states will give drivers licenses to illegals. Green card or not. Which is just another layer of de facto citizenship.

Trump's hotels have been investigate....no illegals on the books....its a fluid situation of course...but audits have looked into his hiring practices....believe me...there is no way the anti Trump powers haven't done their homework with this....Trump enterprises turned over employee records before and after the 2016 election.....You guys are reading and believing crap put out by Trump haters that are still looking for anything to bring Trump trouble....he would have to be a full fledged idiot to have any undocumented people in his employ today....I'm sure he has had this looked at by his managers....

How about this. An illegal applies for a job at a Trump owned business. They ask them if they are a citizen. They say yes. End of story. They didn't hire an illegal. (That they 'know" of)
They cant just "say yes", the have to provide green card and social security number, of which the .

If a business supplies an employee a fake green card, then its proof they knowingly employ an illegal alien.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if what you say is true or not. (Though it wouldn't surprise me much if it were true) If a business can get a hold of a fake green card, then on the dark web illegals can probably get them one themselves.

That could be. As I said, I never saw one. But it doesn't really matter according to something I heard once. Feel free to tell me if I'm wrong. But some states will give drivers licenses to illegals. Green card or not. Which is just another layer of de facto citizenship.

If you want to see what they look like, just Google "us green card image", and you will see what they look like.

upload_2019-8-18_15-2-57.jpeg

upload_2019-8-18_15-3-12.jpeg

See? Even I can do it, so it's not that hard.

You guys gotta quit with the Hillary bullshit already. She lost the election back in 2016, and it is now halfway through 2019.

The Democrats have never denounced Hillary Clinton. As critical as I have been of the Germans over the years, at least they denounced Mr. Hitler. Why can't the D's denounce the Clintons and apologize? Obama has yet to walk back his 2016 endorsement of the Clintons.

You OFFEND me! (See if this forum will give a shit) Apart from being a fool, I doubt you are actually a Polish prince. But I will assume that you are Polish. If so, stop being such a pollock. You have been critical of the Germans? Here is some true history for you. Starting with WW I, the Germans didn't start it. After Germany lost, some of their territory was taken over by the Poles. That means a whole bunch of ethnic Germans had to become Polish.

Before WW II, the whole reason Germany invaded Poland was because ethnic Germans there were being murdered for being ethnic Germans. I doubt if the Polish government was directly involved. They probably for the most part just turned a blind eye towards it. These murders were probably carried out by Polish jews who were angry that jews were being deported from Germany. It is also likely that Russian agents had a hand in it. So they could goad Germany into invading. Which they could then in turn join in on.

After both sides defeated Poland, the Germans and Russians took many Polish prisoners of war. Russia took about 22,000 of theirs and executed them in what was called the Katyn massacre. The Nazis didn't do that kind of shit. So if you have any patriotism towards Poland at all, you should fucking WORSHIP Hitler! Fucking worship him NOW!!!

Lastly, if any Germans denounce Hitler, it is because they are an occupied country. Also, after the U.S., Germany has the most billionaires. It is unfortunate that patriotism will often take a back seat to money. For these reasons, it is illegal to question the allied version of events in WW II. An example of this is of a German I heard about who used as a ring tone on his smart phone a clip from a speech by Hitler. They threw him in jail for it. Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Anti-Christ Donald Trump has failed to pervert Democrats. Conservatives fall to their knees in front of Trump.

No. I am the anti-christ. Or at least one of them.

If you want to see what they look like, just Google "us green card image", and you will see what they look like.

See? Even I can do it, so it's not that hard.

That is an interesting diversion. But there is something that the U.S. government SHOULD be handing out to ALL ugly, overpopulating, illegal invader scab scum mexicans. Death certificates! And them make the certificates valid.

It was on the news last night. If you heard about it, did you gobble it up? If so, it wouldn't be necessary for somebody to tell you to eat shit. Because you would have already done so. On the news they made a big deal about Trump cutting off food stamps and housing assistance to illegals. Though there were two exceptions. This wouldn't happen to refugees and those seeking asylum. Which is only about 99.9% of them!!! What a joke!. And I'm still waiting for the liar Trump to deport those 11 million illegals he promised to. But at least he didn't just give them another amnesty like Hillary probably would have done.
Um, ok, where do you get your facts? Because, from my standpoint, the only thing illegal aliens are seeking asylum from is US federal immigration law. It's a big fat fib, all these people are doing is seeking career opportunity on the cheap. That's it, in a nutshell. And when they get deported, they just sneak right in under that revolving door again and play the odds they don't get caught again...and again and again. That seems to be the majority of illegals. The ones you are refer to do NOT represent the majority of illegals, far from it. From my experience. And I leave it a that.

Last edited:
Trump's hotels have been investigate....no illegals on the books....its a fluid situation of course...but audits have looked into his hiring practices....believe me...there is no way the anti Trump powers haven't done their homework with this....Trump enterprises turned over employee records before and after the 2016 election.....You guys are reading and believing crap put out by Trump haters that are still looking for anything to bring Trump trouble....he would have to be a full fledged idiot to have any undocumented people in his employ today....I'm sure he has had this looked at by his managers....

How about this. An illegal applies for a job at a Trump owned business. They ask them if they are a citizen. They say yes. End of story. They didn't hire an illegal. (That they 'know" of)
They cant just "say yes", the have to provide green card and social security number, of which the .

If a business supplies an employee a fake green card, then its proof they knowingly employ an illegal alien.

I don't know if what you say is true or not. (Though it wouldn't surprise me much if it were true) If a business can get a hold of a fake green card, then on the dark web illegals can probably get them one themselves.[/QUOTE]
This Guatemalan lady made trump's bed and wash his clothes for years, and didnt suspect she was undocumented?

It was on the news last night. If you heard about it, did you gobble it up? If so, it wouldn't be necessary for somebody to tell you to eat shit. Because you would have already done so. On the news they made a big deal about Trump cutting off food stamps and housing assistance to illegals. Though there were two exceptions. This wouldn't happen to refugees and those seeking asylum. Which is only about 99.9% of them!!! What a joke!. And I'm still waiting for the liar Trump to deport those 11 million illegals he promised to. But at least he didn't just give them another amnesty like Hillary probably would have done.
Um, ok, where do you get your facts? Because, from my standpoint, the only thing illegal aliens are seeking asylum from is US federal immigration law. It's a big fat fib, all these people are doing is seeking career opportunity on the cheap. That's it, in a nutshell. And when they get deported, they just sneak right in under that revolving door again and play the odds they don't get caught again...and again and again. That seems to be the majority of illegals. The ones you are refer to do NOT represent the majority of illegals, far from it. From my experience. And I leave it a that.

Boy, are you full of shit. You don't know what they're seeking. But I will tell you. They are overpopulating human bacteria looking for fresh territory to spread to. Now try this on for size. They are breaking the fucking LAW! Do you understand? Also, don't give me that one world globalization horse shit. Borders exist for a reason. Very good reasons. Such as keeping scum from coming in and taking what you have. Even coral have the sense to fight to protect themselves. How did you lose the intelligence in that regard that even a lowly, brainless coral has. Tell me. What if we also shared a land border with places like Pakistan, India and China. Would you still be spewing this same treasonous, demented, scum sucking low life garbage?

If a business supplies an employee a fake green card, then its proof they knowingly employ an illegal alien.

I don't know if what you say is true or not. (Though it wouldn't surprise me much if it were true) If a business can get a hold of a fake green card, then on the dark web illegals can probably get them one themselves.
This Guatemalan lady made trump's bed and wash his clothes for years, and didnt suspect she was undocumented?[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm sure he knew. She may not have spoken English. But he wouldn't have cared.

Forum List

Back