Trump Lays Another Turd.

It was on the news last night. If you heard about it, did you gobble it up? If so, it wouldn't be necessary for somebody to tell you to eat shit. Because you would have already done so. On the news they made a big deal about Trump cutting off food stamps and housing assistance to illegals. Though there were two exceptions. This wouldn't happen to refugees and those seeking asylum. Which is only about 99.9% of them!!! What a joke!. And I'm still waiting for the liar Trump to deport those 11 million illegals he promised to. But at least he didn't just give them another amnesty like Hillary probably would have done.
There are hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens and green card holders that are on welfare of some form or another...giving the fact that the world is full of poor people we must change the policy of ask and thou shall receive....what do you see that is wrong with that?...68% of visa applicants are on government assistance...we only have so much to give...so tell me...what is it about this you do not understand?...just what is it about what Trump is trying to do that you object to?....do you want the poor of the world to move here and be taken care of?....
2xwanrv3wdg31.jpg

It was on the news last night. If you heard about it, did you gobble it up? If so, it wouldn't be necessary for somebody to tell you to eat shit. Because you would have already done so. On the news they made a big deal about Trump cutting off food stamps and housing assistance to illegals. Though there were two exceptions. This wouldn't happen to refugees and those seeking asylum. Which is only about 99.9% of them!!! What a joke!. And I'm still waiting for the liar Trump to deport those 11 million illegals he promised to. But at least he didn't just give them another amnesty like Hillary probably would have done.
There are hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens and green card holders that are on welfare of some form or another...giving the fact that the world is full of poor people we must change the policy of ask and thou shall receive....what do you see that is wrong with that?...68% of visa applicants are on government assistance...we only have so much to give...so tell me...what is it about this you do not understand?...just what is it about what Trump is trying to do that you object to?....do you want the poor of the world to move here and be taken care of?....

Because picking them up off the street would be called "racist" or "profiling." And what if they lock themselves inside their house. Then apparently the cops can't get them. But that wouldn't stop the police for any other kind of criminal.

2xwanrv3wdg31.jpg
No one has said they are all freeloaders....but take a look how fast the jobs were taken in the chicken processing plant after the illegals were sent packing...don't ever say they take jobs no one wants...one day they may take your job or the job of someone you care about........

You guys gotta quit with the Hillary bullshit already. She lost the election back in 2016, and it is now halfway through 2019.

And yeah, this was a crappy decision by Trump, but if you haven't figured out that he tries to sit on the fence and please both sides, you've not been watching.

They are starting to get it.

Trump won't deport illegals because his businesses depend on them.
Trump corporation and resorts have been turned upside down looking for illegal alien workers and none have been found....

That's a lie.
Its old news pal....No man and his company have been investigated more than Trump....no one has found that there are illegal workers in any position in Trump enterprises or his resorts.....if you have evidence to the contrary then post it...until then....take your lie charge and shove it...pal....

That's a lie. Trump hasn't been investigated in regard to illegal immigrant employment.

2xwanrv3wdg31.jpg
No one has said they are all freeloaders....but take a look how fast the jobs were taken in the chicken processing plant after the illegals were sent packing...don't ever say they take jobs no one wants...one day they may take your job or the job of someone you care about........
They said 63 percent are.
Appears like Trump wants them to take those jobs, or get out if they dont.

Trump corporation and resorts have been turned upside down looking for illegal alien workers and none have been found....

That's a lie.
Its old news pal....No man and his company have been investigated more than Trump....no one has found that there are illegal workers in any position in Trump enterprises or his resorts.....if you have evidence to the contrary then post it...until then....take your lie charge and shove it...pal....

That's a lie. Trump hasn't been investigated in regard to illegal immigrant employment.

He may not have been investigated for hiring illegals YET, but it may be coming. There are several people who were here illegally that said they as well as friends and relatives of theirs all worked on Trump properties.

Attorney says more undocumented workers are employed at Trump golf course

The attorney representing five immigrant women who worked at President Trump's New Jersey golf club said in an interview that aired Wednesday on "Rising" that he has reason to believe more undocumented workers are employed at the club.

"It's my understanding based on what my clients have said, they have friends who also work there," Anibal Romero told Hill.TV's Krystal Ball on Monday. "We're talking about a very high number of employees at the golf club who were not documented, who were also brought in to work there, who may share similar stories."

"A very large number of people who have worked there in the past, and we believe that this time there about 12 or 13 people who are still working there. We haven't heard from them," he continued.

That's a lie.

He may not have been investigated for hiring illegals YET, but it may be coming. There are several people who were here illegally that said they as well as friends and relatives of theirs all worked on Trump properties.

The attorney representing five immigrant women who worked at President Trump's New Jersey golf club said in an interview that aired Wednesday on "Rising" that he has reason to believe more undocumented workers are employed at the club.

"It's my understanding based on what my clients have said, they have friends who also work there," Anibal Romero told Hill.TV's Krystal Ball on Monday. "We're talking about a very high number of employees at the golf club who were not documented, who were also brought in to work there, who may share similar stories."

"A very large number of people who have worked there in the past, and we believe that this time there about 12 or 13 people who are still working there. We haven't heard from them," he continued.
Trump's hotels have been investigate....no illegals on the books....its a fluid situation of course...but audits have looked into his hiring practices....believe me...there is no way the anti Trump powers haven't done their homework with this....Trump enterprises turned over employee records before and after the 2016 election.....You guys are reading and believing crap put out by Trump haters that are still looking for anything to bring Trump trouble....he would have to be a full fledged idiot to have any undocumented people in his employ today....I'm sure he has had this looked at by his managers....

That's a lie.

Trump's hotels have been investigate....no illegals on the books....its a fluid situation of course...but audits have looked into his hiring practices....believe me...there is no way the anti Trump powers haven't done their homework with this....Trump enterprises turned over employee records before and after the 2016 election.....You guys are reading and believing crap put out by Trump haters that are still looking for anything to bring Trump trouble....he would have to be a full fledged idiot to have any undocumented people in his employ today....I'm sure he has had this looked at by his managers....

Keep it under your hat.

Were the investigators armed with a scraper to remove the gold paint.

Looking for people not wearing a MAGA hat does not constitute an investigation.

That's a lie.

Keep it under your hat.

Were the investigators armed with a scraper to remove the gold paint.

Looking for people not wearing a MAGA hat does not constitute an investigation.
Gold paint?....MAGA hat?....when I figure out what you are talking about I'll get back to ya......

No one has said they are all freeloaders....but take a look how fast the jobs were taken in the chicken processing plant after the illegals were sent packing...don't ever say they take jobs no one wants...one day they may take your job or the job of someone you care about........[/QUOTE]

I like where you're going with this. Freeloaders? Maybe not always. Filthy fucking scabs undercutting the wages an American would expect? Definitely!!! As long as there is money to be made, the scum sucking plutocrats who run this country don't care if illegals drag America down to the level Mexico is now at.

That's a lie.

In that, you are no doubt right. After hearing so many lies, I wouldn't believe the government if they told me the sky was blue. I remember one such lie. Back during the Clinton administration they said that they had balanced the budget. It was just a lie. It was all smoke and mirrors. They used accounting practices that would have been illegal in the private sector to come up with that lie.

Trump's hotels have been investigate....no illegals on the books....its a fluid situation of course...but audits have looked into his hiring practices....believe me...there is no way the anti Trump powers haven't done their homework with this....Trump enterprises turned over employee records before and after the 2016 election.....You guys are reading and believing crap put out by Trump haters that are still looking for anything to bring Trump trouble....he would have to be a full fledged idiot to have any undocumented people in his employ today....I'm sure he has had this looked at by his managers....[/QUOTE]

How about this. An illegal applies for a job at a Trump owned business. They ask them if they are a citizen. They say yes. End of story. They didn't hire an illegal. (That they 'know" of)

Trump followers don't even need gold paint on Trump turds anymore. If Trump tells them its gold, the texture, smell, and appearance are of no consequence to Trump followers.

How about this. An illegal applies for a job at a Trump owned business. They ask them if they are a citizen. They say yes. End of story. They didn't hire an illegal. (That they 'know" of)[/QUOTE]
They cant just "say yes", the have to provide green card and social security number, of which the Trump golf course supplied to workers.

How about this. An illegal applies for a job at a Trump owned business. They ask them if they are a citizen. They say yes. End of story. They didn't hire an illegal. (That they 'know" of)
They cant just "say yes", the have to provide green card and social security number, of which the .[/QUOTE]

What if they weren't asked at all. And even if they were, I have never looked up what a green card looks like. But I doubt if they are as hard to reproduce as a drivers licence. You could probably buy one off the dark web for a few bucks. Then what.

They cant just "say yes", the have to provide green card and social security number, of which the .

What if they weren't asked at all. And even if they were, I have never looked up what a green card looks like. But I doubt if they are as hard to reproduce as a drivers licence. You could probably buy one off the dark web for a few bucks. Then what.[/QUOTE]
If a business supplies an employee a fake green card, then its proof they knowingly employ an illegal alien.

What if they weren't asked at all. And even if they were, I have never looked up what a green card looks like. But I doubt if they are as hard to reproduce as a drivers licence. You could probably buy one off the dark web for a few bucks. Then what.

Actually, they would be harder to fake than drivers licenses, because they have a lot of intricate scrollwork, and I think that now, they even have holographs embedded in them.

They cant just "say yes", the have to provide green card and social security number, of which the .

If a business supplies an employee a fake green card, then its proof they knowingly employ an illegal alien.[/QUOTE]

I saw that you supplied a link in another post. But I didn't check it out. So I couldn't say for sure without looking into the matter further myself if Trump businesses supplied their workers with green cards. But it doesn't matter. Because the fix is already in. One example illegals locking themselves inside their house to keep the cops away. Which wouldn't work for any other sort of criminal. Deporting massive amounts of illegals didn't work. The only thing that would work is for true patriots to go out and just start shooting them. Illegal or not. Let god sort them out.

Also, if there is any kind of law, there is a way around that law. For example, what if a Trump business hired a legal person to clean rooms at a hotel. That person in turn could strike a deal to clean all the rooms. Though it wouldn't be possible for a single person to do. That person could then hire illegals to do the work. And it would be out of the hands of a Trump owned hotel.

You guys gotta quit with the Hillary bullshit already. She lost the election back in 2016, and it is now halfway through 2019.

The Democrats have never denounced Hillary Clinton. As critical as I have been of the Germans over the years, at least they denounced Mr. Hitler. Why can't the D's denounce the Clintons and apologize? Obama has yet to walk back his 2016 endorsement of the Clintons.

Forum List

Back