Trump Lays Another Turd.

fullpower

Aug 13, 2019
It was on the news last night. If you heard about it, did you gobble it up? If so, it wouldn't be necessary for somebody to tell you to eat shit. Because you would have already done so. On the news they made a big deal about Trump cutting off food stamps and housing assistance to illegals. Though there were two exceptions. This wouldn't happen to refugees and those seeking asylum. Which is only about 99.9% of them!!! What a joke!. And I'm still waiting for the liar Trump to deport those 11 million illegals he promised to. But at least he didn't just give them another amnesty like Hillary probably would have done.

You guys gotta quit with the Hillary bullshit already. She lost the election back in 2016, and it is now halfway through 2019.

And yeah, this was a crappy decision by Trump, but if you haven't figured out that he tries to sit on the fence and please both sides, you've not been watching.

It was on the news last night. If you heard about it, did you gobble it up? If so, it wouldn't be necessary for somebody to tell you to eat shit. Because you would have already done so. On the news they made a big deal about Trump cutting off food stamps and housing assistance to illegals. Though there were two exceptions. This wouldn't happen to refugees and those seeking asylum. Which is only about 99.9% of them!!! What a joke!. And I'm still waiting for the liar Trump to deport those 11 million illegals he promised to. But at least he didn't just give them another amnesty like Hillary probably would have done.

99% of the illegals are not eligible for asylum. Trump's rule also does not apply to aliens whom Congress exempted fromthe public charge ground of inadmissibility (such as asylees, refugees, or other vulnerable populations listed as exempt in this final rule.

But having legitimate grounds for asylum is getting harder to prove. The Obama administration raised the admission ceiling to 85,000 in FY 2016 and 110,000 in FY 2017, for those seeking asylum or refugee status.

The Trump administration on the other hand, has significantly lowered the admissions ceiling each year and even suspended the resettlement program for 120 days in 2017, in order to review and strengthen vetting procedures. The Department of Homeland Security announced additional screening for nationals of 11 high-risk countries in January 2018.

Trump won't deport illegals because his businesses depend on them.

There are hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens and green card holders that are on welfare of some form or another...giving the fact that the world is full of poor people we must change the policy of ask and thou shall receive....what do you see that is wrong with that?...68% of visa applicants are on government assistance...we only have so much to give...so tell me...what is it about this you do not understand?...just what is it about what Trump is trying to do that you object to?....do you want the poor of the world to move here and be taken care of?....

Trump corporation and resorts have been turned upside down looking for illegal alien workers and none have been found....

• Banned
There are hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens and green card holders that are on welfare of some form or another...giving the fact that the world is full of poor people we must change the policy of ask and thou shall receive....what do you see that is wrong with that?...68% of visa applicants are on government assistance...we only have so much to give...so tell me...what is it about this you do not understand?...just what is it about what Trump is trying to do that you object to?....do you want the poor of the world to move here and be taken care of?....

You can't be talking to me.

You can't be talking to me.
I'm talking to anyone critical of what Trump is attempting to do with our immigration system...if that is you then yes....I'm talking to you...

You are referring to those immigrants with H2-B visas who worked at Mar-A- Lago. You do know that employing immigrants with H2-B visas is completely legal, right?

Right?

Donald Trump has shanked everybody he’s ever known in his life. He shanked all three of his wives. He shanked his kids, his business partners and his lawyers. He shank people that worked with him in the government.
There’s nobody Donald Trump won’t turn on.

Look at all these billions of dollars going to farmers. Do you think it’s going to keep giving them billions of dollars after he’s elected? Hell no. Once he’s elected he’s going to tell them no healthcare no food stamps and no more money because we have to do tax cuts for billionaires.

Believe it. Quit being so gullible.

upload_2019-8-13_20-44-19.png

Are you suggesting your side would have done better? What would your side have done? Cut off the other 99%? If so, I'll vote for that.

Donald Trump has shanked everybody he’s ever known in his life. He shanked all three of his wives. He shanked his kids, his business partners and his lawyers. He shank people that worked with him in the government.
There’s nobody Donald Trump won’t turn on.

Look at all these billions of dollars going to farmers. Do you think it’s going to keep giving them billions of dollars after he’s elected? Hell no. Once he’s elected he’s going to tell them no healthcare no food stamps and no more money because we have to do tax cuts for billionaires.

Believe it. Quit being so gullible.

He sure as hell shanked you Democrats in 2016, didn't he?

:laughing0301:

Trump corporation and resorts have been turned upside down looking for illegal alien workers and none have been found....

That's a lie.

You are referring to those immigrants with H2-B visas who worked at Mar-A- Lago. You do know that employing immigrants with H2-B visas is completely legal, right?

Right?

Wrong.

1. Trump entities were employing illegals.

2. Trump opposes H2-B visas. Why would he be using them?

First of all, we probably have around 23 million illegals per a study by Yale and MIT.

Why do you support bringing in millions of foreigners and putting them on welfare? Do you hate Americans?

TDS
hahahhahahahahhahahahahha
no links/no proof/nothing but babble

That's a lie.
Its old news pal....No man and his company have been investigated more than Trump....no one has found that there are illegal workers in any position in Trump enterprises or his resorts.....if you have evidence to the contrary then post it...until then....take your lie charge and shove it...pal....

Forum List

Back