Trump is the Front Runner

Can the media and other establishment types please stop saying that Trump isn't the front runner?

What to Make of Trump s Candidacy RealClearPolitics

He's been in first place in the polls for weeks now, and sometimes by a lot.

Bush is NOT the front runner.

I do not think Trump is going to win the nomination, but right now, he is leading.

Any other assertion is fiction.

In the first week of September 2011, the GOP frontrunner, with bigger numbers than Trump,

was Rick Perry.

btw, it's quite entertaining to see how POLLS suddenly became sacred to the RWnuts.

Can the media and other establishment types please stop saying that Trump isn't the front runner?

I do not think Trump is going to win the nomination, but right now, he is leading.

It's the Silly Season, Trump is the consequence of that.

Soon the Silly Season will be over, along with Trump.

In the first week of September 2011, the GOP frontrunner, with bigger numbers than Trump,

was Rick Perry.

btw, it's quite entertaining to see how POLLS suddenly became sacred to the RWnuts.

And in a month, Trump may have imploded.

But right now, he is the clear front runner.

Hillary is very worried about Trump!

Ramos's daughter was a Hillary Clinton staffer....Jorge Ramos, the amnesty activist moonlighting as a Univision and Fusion journalist, revealed in June that his daughter is an employee of the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Credit: Instagram/Jorge Ramos

In a statement on the Fusion website, Ramos wrote:

"As journalists the most important thing we have is our credibility and integrity. We maintain that, in part, through transparency with our audience, our colleagues and our critics. That is why I am disclosing that my daughter, Paola, has accepted a position working with Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign."

SURPRISE! Jorge Ramos’s daughter works for Hillary campaign

Forum List

Back