Trump is kicking Hillary's yuuuge ass.

All Six Major GOP Convention Sponsors DROP OUT In Protest Of Donald Trump
All Six Major GOP Convention Sponsors DROP OUT In Protest Of Donald Trump (QUOTE)
June 18, 2016

Many of the major companies that helped fund the 2012 GOP National Convention have declined to sponsor the 2016 event in Cleveland this year.

Bloomberg confirmed yesterday that Wells Fargo & Co., United Parcel Service Inc., Motorola Solutions Inc., JPMorgan Chase & Co., Ford Motor Co., and Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc. will all be pulling their funds for next month’s gathering at Quicken Loans Arena.

None of the companies listed above have publicly stated whether or not their decision has to do with Donald Trump’s presumptive status as the party’s presidential nominee. Many have declined to help fund the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia as well, perhaps in an attempt to not make their decisions seem too partisan. Corporations often sponsor party conventions simply to promote their brands rather than make explicit partisan endorsements.

The enormous controversy emerging over Trump’s likely nomination in July does, however, provide a clear risk for many companies, who fear that their association with Trump will be potentially harmful to their brand. A growing amount of pressure has been applied by a variety of activists, who insist that funding the event implies complicity between the brand and Trump’s many racist statements against Latinos and Muslims throughout his campaign.

Bruce Haynes, a Republican media consultant based in Alexandria, Virginia had this to say on the matter:

IT’S A QUESTION OF BALANCING THE DESIRE TO BE PRESENT AT THIS CONVENTION VERSUS BRAND ASSOCIATION WITH ONE FIGURE WHO IS SO POLARIZING.THAT’S WHY THE DECISION IS SO DIFFICULT, WHEN OTHERWISE IT’S SO EASY.

more...

BREAKING: All Six Major GOP Convention Sponsors DROP OUT In Protest Of Donald Trump (QUOTE) - Occupy Liberals

You poor dumb bastards. Just keep up the silly cartoons, and totally ridiculous accusations, and give Hillary 400 electoral votes. Many are looking at the kind of people that flock to Trump, and deciding that is not company they care to keep.
Republicans Consider ‘Conscientious Objector’ Rule for Convention Delegates
Source: Yahoo.com

Members of the GOP Convention Rules committee are planning to consider an amendment to allow delegates a way out of voting for Trump on the first ballot—an effort that in an extreme could be used to deny him the nomination.

Under the proposal, delegates could be granted conscientious objector status, thereby freeing them from their pledge to vote as they are bound as the result of primaries and caucuses. The measure, first put forward by Colorado delegate Kendal Unruh, would undo the strict ‘faithless-delegate’ rule enacted at the GOP convention in 2012 and allow a “vote of conscience, whether personal or religious” by delegates.

Read more: Republicans Consider ‘Conscientious Objector’ Rule for Convention Delegates

52222.jpg

Common sense trumps political correctness.
what are your predictions for the debates? do you think hillary will get all upset and walk off the stage when trump calls her ''crooked hillary''?

Donald will probably go into one of his Psycho Bable Tyraids and get frustrated as all hell when she starts talking sensible politics...she can talk the ears off a Wooden Indian.
They say HIllary will be the one going off the rails the closer we get to November. If the race is close she's going to get desperate.

Last edited:
So was Dukasis in July.

Not really comparable. That one data point only reflected the convention bounce all candidates get.

If Trump isn't way ahead of Hillary when he has his convention, he's done.

But Trump may not even make it to the convention.
Nobody cares about the Convention because Trump's the nominee.
The GOP MAY try to take it away from him because they love Globalization more than they love America.

They say HIllary will be the one going off the rails the closer we get to November. If the race is close she's going to get desperate.

Who is "They". If Hillary has a problem it's that she's too scripted, not that she is going off the rails.

Now, this would be a problem if you guys had a sane candidate, but you nominated the Nazi.

There's tons more under and unemployed people in this country that you don't think about that WANT TO WORK.

The GOP MAY try to take it away from him because they love Globalization more than they love America.

Or they realize that Trump is going to damage the party brand beyond this election.

Now, it might be that Trump will be unstoppable at the convention. But a lot of GOP senators and governors are running from this guy for good reason.

Or they realize that Trump is going to damage the party brand beyond this election.

Now, it might be that Trump will be unstoppable at the convention. But a lot of GOP senators and governors are running from this guy for good reason.

How many non-millionaires care about the GOP's Brand?

There's tons more under and unemployed people in this country that you don't think about that WANT TO WORK.

Actually, i think about them quite a lot and I run a side business that has helped hundreds of them find jobs.

I just don't see anything that Trump is proposing is going to help them and I can see how what he is proposing is going to make things a lot worse.

So was Dukasis in July.

Not really comparable. That one data point only reflected the convention bounce all candidates get.

If Trump isn't way ahead of Hillary when he has his convention, he's done.

But Trump may not even make it to the convention.
Most people said Trump would never win the nomination either.

Let's face it......you're last person one should ask about this election.

Actually, i think about them quite a lot and I run a side business that has helped hundreds of them find jobs.

I just don't see anything that Trump is proposing is going to help them and I can see how what he is proposing is going to make things a lot worse.
Can you elaborate somewhat?

Nope. You like the steady degeneration of America and feel Hillary will continue it.

Who is "They". If Hillary has a problem it's that she's too scripted, not that she is going off the rails.

Now, this would be a problem if you guys had a sane candidate, but you nominated the Nazi.
There is no indication that Trump is insane. The major difference between Trump and Hillary is she cannot be trusted and he's too honest to be a viable and scripted candidate that the media and the political class wants.

Forum List

Back