Trump is kicking Hillary's yuuuge ass.

995823_384702261648015_1695843182_n.jpg
10644984_271489099716757_7907004014822211768_n.jpg
giphy.gif
10644984_271489099716757_7907004014822211768_n.jpg
995823_384702261648015_1695843182_n.jpg

If it was not for the certainty I have that Trump suffers from mental illness straight out of the "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual" of such pathology, I would think Trump should be POTUS if just to take the crazy ass Trump voters to the "woodshed"......however he is a "sick pup" who might bring out Nuclear exchanges and Financial market melt downs ..
giphy.gif
<-----Bull Goose Loony Folks ...Bull Goose Loony...

Most people said Trump would never win the nomination either.

Let's face it......you're last person one should ask about this election.

I seem to remember I predicted Romney wouldn't win, and I was right.

So your argument is that because most people never thought the GOP would be dumb enough to nominate trump, that's a good reason to go with him?

Nobody cares about the Convention because Trump's the nominee.
The GOP MAY try to take it away from him because they love Globalization more than they love America.

Or they realize that Trump is going to damage the party brand beyond this election.

Now, it might be that Trump will be unstoppable at the convention. But a lot of GOP senators and governors are running from this guy for good reason.

How many non-millionaires care about the GOP's Brand?

Millions

The GOP MAY try to take it away from him because they love Globalization more than they love America.

Or they realize that Trump is going to damage the party brand beyond this election.

Now, it might be that Trump will be unstoppable at the convention. But a lot of GOP senators and governors are running from this guy for good reason.

Millions
Of course...the working class loves being broke.

Millions
Of course........

Yes, of course. Your inability to see anything outside the restraints lefty bullshit has implanted in your little brain doesn't change reality for the rest of the world.

Millions
Of course........

Yes, of course. Your inability to see anything outside the restraints lefty bullshit has implanted in your little brain doesn't change reality for the rest of the world.
Because people love being under and unemployed.

Millions
Of course........

44957811.jpg

Millions
Of course........

44957811.jpg
Oh, you social Liberal.

44957811.jpg
Oh, you social Liberal.

Upon what do you base that foolish claim?

Of course........

44957811.jpg
Oh, you social Liberal.

Do you even read your own posts?
Multiple personalities?
Simply batshit obnoxious?

44957811.jpg
Oh, you social Liberal.

Multiple personalities?

I knew you couldn't answer.

Multiple personalities?

You never mentioned an illegal you didn't love.

I've never said anything of the sort, of course. Do you feel the need to be dishonest because you can't support any position, or because you just lack character in general?

Oh, you social Liberal.

Multiple personalities?

I've never said anything of the sort, of course. Do you feel the need to be dishonest because you can't support any position, or because you just lack character in general?
Holy cow you are one big liar.

Multiple personalities?

Holy cow you are one big liar.

Provide proof, or provide an apology.

Common sense trumps political correctness.

Your opinion is not fact and Trump suck as much as Clinton does.
Both Donald Trump-Trash and Hillary Rotten Clinton make me sick to my fuckin stomach!!

They are the worst two big party candidates since Kerry and Bush in 2004. This year election should be the year of the third party so the two party system can get a damn clue not to run idiots like Trump and career politicians like Clinton...

Forum List

Back