Trump is going to give a press conference in a little while. What do you think he'll say?

What do you think he'll say?

Fake news?

I didn't say that?

Putin really is our friend?

Will he triple down or just lie?
Giving Russia our launch codes?
why would Putin want our launch codes? the nukes are mostly pointed at him. if you could hear yourself, you'd laugh too.
Have you ever heard of scrambling signals? Then I suggest you watch War Games again and get familiar with scrambling of signals and how it works, you idiot!!
would you like to play a game?
I'd love to play a game with you......lets start off with tic tac toe and end up being each others sex slave in a all male whore house....ready?

Fake news?

I didn't say that?

why would Putin want our launch codes? the nukes are mostly pointed at him. if you could hear yourself, you'd laugh too.
Have you ever heard of scrambling signals? Then I suggest you watch War Games again and get familiar with scrambling of signals and how it works, you idiot!!
launch codes or computer system? I thought also you needed two keys. hmmmmmm

Fake news?

I didn't say that?

I'd love to play a game with you......lets start off with tic tac toe and end up being each others sex slave in a all male whore house....ready?

dafuq is wrong wit chew?

Fake news?

I didn't say that?

launch codes or computer system?
JC baby we gotta get you a hobby....would you like to learn how to repair torn condoms???:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Fake news?

I didn't say that?

I don't recall that sequence in the movie. hmmmmmmmmmm which one was that again?

Fake news?

I didn't say that?

JC baby we gotta get you a hobby....would you like to learn how to repair torn condoms???:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
naw, keep your job to yourself.

Okay, if repairing condoms don't grab ya, how about recycling used tampons for the poor?

Fake news?

I didn't say that?

That people like you are morons? That our own FBI, CIA, State Department, Department of Justice used fake information created by the democrats and the hilary campaign to get illegal FISA warrants to spy on his campaign, and morons like you are worried about what he said in a press conference, compared to what he is actually doing to Russia.....

He might say that.
that's just another PROVEN LIE!!!!

how do you not know that...???

Okay, if repairing condoms don't grab ya, how about recycling used tampons for the poor?
sounds like you got yourself all kinds of odd jobs going on. You're a busy little pervert eh?

sounds like you got yourself all kinds of odd jobs going on. You're a busy little pervert eh?
Gotta give it to Trump....us black folk is out here workin again.....oh, got another lead for ya...how bout a hobby, counting how many times Trump uses the word Tremendous!!

Gotta give it to Trump....us black folk is out here workin again.....oh, got another lead for ya...how bout a hobby, counting how many times Trump uses the word Tremendous!!
as many times as it takes?

Forum List

Back