Appears RCMP are reaching out to Americans to fook me over

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is the third time in a couple of years in which a U.S Recruiter contacted me for a job in my local area and then they go silent once they agree verbally or via email to "move forward". I figure using a U.S company might circumvent Canadian Stasi abuses.

We did a screening, a phone interview and an online personality test. She sends me an email telling me she wants me to meet the owner this week and she is excited about the prospects. All of it is done in short order and time. I send back an email telling her to choose a time and date and she goes silent.

This has happened multiple times. I have emails from media and contacts who have an interest in my story and/or hiring me and then they just go silent.

It's clear Canada is reaching out to U.S authorities for help in reaching out to U.S recruiters as they wouldn't do this themselves.

If you guys were me, what would the play be?

This is the third time in a couple of years in which a U.S Recruiter contacted me for a job in my local area and then they go silent once they agree verbally or via email to "move forward". I figure using a U.S company might circumvent Canadian Stasi abuses.

We did a screening, a phone interview and an online personality test. She sends me an email telling me she wants me to meet the owner this week and she is excited about the prospects. All of it is done in short order and time. I send back an email telling her to choose a time and date and she goes silent.

This has happened multiple times. I have emails from media and contacts who have an interest in my story and/or hiring me and then they just go silent.

It's clear Canada is reaching out to U.S authorities for help in reaching out to U.S recruiters as they wouldn't do this themselves.

Move to the States.

Move to the States.

I will never let them win and clearly they would only use allies (who they often stab in the back) in the U.S to make it even worse for me. I have a big Canadian fish to fry, as in a dozen names and details.

Wouldn't Americans like to know how one particular agent who was drawing interest to group that is not a friend to America, or your military...audio and all...

Move to the States.

I will never let them win and clearly they would only use allies (who they often stab in the back) in the U.S to make it even worse for me. I have a big Canadian fish to fry, as in a dozen names and details.

Wouldn't Americans like to know how one particular agent who was drawing interest to group that is not a friend to America, or your military...audio and all...

I'm sure we would. You should post it to the internet and get it out to the world.

Move to the States.

I'm sure we would. You should post it to the internet and get it out to the world.

The problem is getting the audience, especially with these rats working behind the scenes to undermine me.

I need a Mainstream contact, but it's very difficult now that they are aware of what I know. I didn't play it properly from the start, choosing to go through the complaint process rather than behind their backs.

I've gotten enough details to some but I need a media source. I assure you if the truth was known the faith in the Canadian would be questioned by any Patriot.

Move to the States.

The problem is getting the audience, especially with these rats working behind the scenes to undermine me.

I need a Mainstream contact, but it's very difficult now that they are aware of what I know. I didn't play it properly from the start, choosing to go through the complaint process rather than behind their backs.

No, you don't. You need a link to the internet, and voila. You're done.

Yes, I'm sure you are so important till they have an entire department dedicate to keeping you from getting a job.

Yes, I'm sure you are so important till they have an entire department dedicate to keeping you from getting a job.

You have no clue. Just last night, another clown hanging outside in a car. It's constant, especially when I've been promoting the truth about Canadian abuses of NAFTA. It's outright theft, not just of jobs but foreign business self determination, privacy and protection of executive/management position. I only know what I know, I can only deduct what Canada would require an Executive at IBM or CISCO for. It can't be for some "shared allied interest" when it's a U.S company on Canadian soil.

With all due respect, Americans are open minded but grossly naive about how allies operate. No other nation in the world gives up so much to subsidize others. It's uncanny and it will only get worse if Trump can't reverse it.

Trump called Russia a competitor, and yes, an enemy. Canada, EU, China are all the same in regards to being a competitor, but, some just present the facade that they are different. I can't imagine how many U.S agents believe Canada is a trustworthy ally. I'm sure we do some honest cooperative, but it's the untold that is the most dangerous.

Last edited:

You have no clue. Just last night, another clown hanging outside in a car. It's constant, especially when I've been promoting the truth about Canadian abuses of NAFTA. It's outright theft, not just of jobs but foreign business self determination, privacy and protection of executive/management position. I only know what I know, I can only deduct what Canada would require an Executive at IBM or CISCO for. It can't be for some "shared allied interest" when it's a U.S company on Canadian soil.

With all due respect, Americans are open minded but grossly naive about how allies operate. No other nation in the world gives up so much to subsidize others. It's uncanny and it will only get worse if Trump can't reverse it.

Trump called Russia a competitor, and yes, an enemy. Canada, EU, China are all the same in regards to being a competitor, but, some just present the facade that they are different. I can't imagine how many U.S agents believe Canada is a trustworthy ally. I'm sure we do some honest cooperative, but it's the untold that is the most dangerous.

That's terrible. You need to RUN----DON"T WALK to your compound in the woods and lock yourself in. Make sure you have plenty of tinfoil for hats. Looks like you will need them.

That's terrible. You need to RUN----DON"T WALK to your compound in the woods and lock yourself in. Make sure you have plenty of tinfoil for hats. Looks like you will need them.

You see, you would have been better off not to say anything, once you go in this direction, with all I hve experienced and my wife, you lose credibility.

Let me tell you, if this is the future that appeals to you, based on "who you are", there better be some Gdamn equal accountability. Of course there isn't, and you wouldn't want that if you were on the sick of "freelance abuser".

What it means for the West is very dark indeed. We know how Europe and Russia operates via Fiefdom, this is the future it seems as long as Good Little German are ok with the tactics.

You see, you would have been better off not to say anything, once you go in this direction, with all I hve experienced and my wife, you lose credibility.

Let me tell you, if this is the future that appeals to you, based on "who you are", there better be some Gdamn equal accountability. Of course there isn't, and you wouldn't want that if you were on the sick of "freelance abuser".

What it means for the West is very dark indeed. We know how Europe and Russia operates via Fiefdom, this is the future it seems as long as Good Little German are ok with the tactics.

Sounds like you are under stress, and your brain is overheating again. Put your head in the refrigerator for 10 minutes, and you'll feel better.

Sounds like you are under stress, and your brain is overheating again. Put your head in the refrigerator for 10 minutes, and you'll feel better.

Say what you want, it doesn't bode well for liberty if this is acceptable. Worse, if U.S authorities accept carte blanche the Canadian narrative on citizens.

Tell me who is going to blow the whistle if Canadian allies just accept what the Canadian Stasi tell them?

Say what you want, it doesn't bode well for liberty if this is acceptable. Worse, if U.S authorities accept carte blanche the Canadian narrative on citizens.

Tell me who is going to blow the whistle if Canadian allies just accept what the Canadian Stasi tell them?

You should write a letter to the editor.

Trumps war on Canada and H1b holders, except those that work for him, and of course the first lady.

H1B: New USCIS policy makes it easier to refuse visa applications without RFE; apply early but brace for headwinds, says top immigration lawyer Cyrus Mehta - Firstpost

Could also be the companies involved did a social media scan. If you think your anonymous or use an anonymizer or an anonymous proxy you're sorrily mistaken.

Could be the tens of thousands of illegal Canadians in the US.

Forum List

Back