Trump is going to give a press conference in a little while. What do you think he'll say?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
What do you think he'll say?

Fake news?

I didn't say that?

Putin really is our friend?

Will he triple down or just lie?

The over under is 4 “Hillary’s” and 6 “Obama’s”.

Fake news?

I didn't say that?

That people like you are morons? That our own FBI, CIA, State Department, Department of Justice used fake information created by the democrats and the hilary campaign to get illegal FISA warrants to spy on his campaign, and morons like you are worried about what he said in a press conference, compared to what he is actually doing to Russia.....

He might say that.

Fake news?

I didn't say that?

Whatever it is. The traitors that like to visit this site will eat it up.

Fake news?

I didn't say that?

That people like you are morons? That our own FBI, CIA, State Department, Department of Justice used fake information created by the democrats and the hilary campaign to get illegal FISA warrants to spy on his campaign, and morons like you are worried about what he said in a press conference, compared to what he is actually doing to Russia.....

He might say that.
all factual information at that. I hope so. I wish he'd demand the DNC server be investigated.

Fake news?

I didn't say that?

I should buy shares in Mylanta and Tums. I get the feeling the conservatives here will be ingesting quite a bit of both as he doubles down on the stupid.

I predict a brutal slap down of CNN or a network like it to “change the story”. It could be anything but changing the story is the absolute must at this point.

Conference over, the big bad boy child too afraid to be seen in public.....did what Trump does best......BACK TRACK ONCE SAFE AT HOME...BUT NEVER ADMITS TO WRONG..TYPICAL BITCH MOVE...NEXT?

Fake news?

I didn't say that?

take notes dean and then do your usual reporting....
Why would he need to take notes for that?
dean claims he takes notes.....i dont know anyone who does that unless they are getting paid....but hey, im just trying to work with the chump....

I have no doubt he takes notes...

Trouble is, when he sings them on here, he sounds like Myna bird

Fake news?

I didn't say that?

Whatever it is. The traitors that like to visit this site will eat it up.
Why do you refer to those who want things to be better for America as traitors? Liberals look at everything ass backwards.

Better for Trump does not equal better for America. A traitor would say something like that though.

Fake news?

I didn't say that?

I should buy shares in Mylanta and Tums. I get the feeling the conservatives here will be ingesting quite a bit of both as he doubles down on the stupid.

I predict a brutal slap down of CNN or a network like it to “change the story”. It could be anything but changing the story is the absolute must at this point.

You should. Libs are gonna need a remedy for all this heartburn. They'll probably need xnax too. I'm just putting some more on pot stocks.

CNN has the script he’s now rehearsing.
He’s going to eat crow and try to walk back his treasonous comments from yesterday. This is full damage control.
He’s expected to say,” I accept the Intel Agencies conclusion about meddling.”
Meddling is what your grandmother does. Russia attacked our democracy you stupid putz.
Plus he’ll say NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION showing his guilty conscience.

Fake news?

I didn't say that?

Hillary
Emails
No collusion
Witch hunt
Putin is a great man

Shit like that

Forum List