Trump is going to give a press conference in a little while. What do you think he'll say?

The damage is done just like all the damage he’s responsible for the NATO fiasco attacking our allies.
This traitor has got to go.
Hurry Mr. Mueller. Your country needs you.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
What do you think he'll say?

Fake news?

I didn't say that?

Putin really is our friend?

Will he triple down or just lie?
Hopefully, he tenders his resignation, for the good of the country.

1. Russia is not the enemy
2. Accordingly, we need to rethink NATO and the EU
3. He's going to fire Sessions and Mueller for this latest political stunt

Donald Trump stands for nothing, falls for everything and produces nothing but carnage and sound bites. The slithering coward bad as a bitch while overseas, is now to shaken and cowardly to address his adoring american stupid fans...that is until Fox News gather up his usual suspects and get him a rally to feel better, complete with one black guy, a muslim and adoring white idiots.

Doesn’t matter what Trump says or does. Everybody will bitch about it - especially Democrats and the media.

Donald Trump stands for nothing, falls for everything and produces nothing but carnage and sound bites. The slithering coward bad as a bitch while overseas, is now to shaken and cowardly to address his adoring american stupid fans...that is until Fox News gather up his usual suspects and get him a rally to feel better, complete with one black guy, a muslim and adoring white idiots.

yo! Dats shits da bomb! he be a cracka!

I didn't think this level of delusion by these folks could be sustained for this long.

I didn't think this level of delusion by these folks could be sustained for this long.

TriggeredRed keep slipping in and mostly out of character. He/she keeps forgetting they started as a "light-skinned" African-American with no negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

I keep trying to remind him to check his Sock Notes before posting

Uh, does Charoletteville ring a bell Mr. Dumb?

Trump Tries To Clean Up After Disastrous Putin Summit
President Trump now says he accepts U.S. intelligence agencies’ conclusion on Russian interference, but also said it “could be other people.”

President Trump backtracks to blame both sides in Charlottesville violence

Gotta love them fence riding cowards

Fake news?

I didn't say that?

Hillary
Emails
No collusion
Witch hunt
Putin is a great man

Shit like that
Yep, he said that stuff, plus, he said that he thought he gave a GREAT press conference so he asked for a transcript to see if he could figure out what people were upset about.

Then he said, no sh!t, that the sentence, "I don't see any reason why it would be Russia" was supposed to be, "I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be Russia".

As if that single n't changed all his tweets, his interviews, his interview with Sean Hannity, and everything he has said since he was sworn in.

Definitely weird Kabuki theater.

And he said Obama at least four times. That would be:

Obama

Obama

Obama

Obama

Fake news?

I didn't say that?

Giving Russia our launch codes?
why would Putin want our launch codes? the nukes are mostly pointed at him. if you could hear yourself, you'd laugh too.
Have you ever heard of scrambling signals? Then I suggest you watch War Games again and get familiar with scrambling of signals and how it works, you idiot!!

Donald Trump Actually Thinks Vladimir Putin Meeting Went Well
One Twitter user told the president, “This fake news bullshit is not going to work this time. We watched it with our own eyes, comrade.”

NUT=
upload_2018-7-17_15-59-15.jpeg
MEET
upload_2018-7-17_16-0-2.jpeg

If Putin taped that meeting with Trump and Trump walked back the truth into a lie and Putin has proof of that new lie, Putin now has even more leverage over Trump.

It never ends.

Fake news?

I didn't say that?

Giving Russia our launch codes?
why would Putin want our launch codes? the nukes are mostly pointed at him. if you could hear yourself, you'd laugh too.
Have you ever heard of scrambling signals? Then I suggest you watch War Games again and get familiar with scrambling of signals and how it works, you idiot!!
would you like to play a game?

Forum List

Back